IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
omonk

Kundalini Yoga retreat in India

Rate this topic

Namaste!

I'm travelling to India & looking to do a year long retreat.

Would you please direct me to a Kundalini Yoga Guru / Practitioner anywhere in India.

Also wondering how much would it cost & what practices can I expect to learn within this time frame.

Thanks a lot.

P.s: Anybody with a similar plan& want to join in : Do PM me

hi, there is a kundalini center in Rishikesh. I have a friend who met the babaji there and thought highly of him. (I don't remember the name of the center, but I've seen it. It's VERY easy to find, I've been there, and it's well-marked.

ETA: magic abounds in India...(I've been going there since 2000, just returned from my last trip not even a week ago) Why not just go with the intention you already have, and know your Soul will guide you to a teacher who is right for you?

I've also done year-long retreats in India, and it's very easy to rent little dwellings there. Do you have a heart-connection to a particular city/place there already? If so, start there....best of luck, and Sat Nam!

Namaste!

I'm travelling to India & looking to do a year long retreat.

Would you please direct me to a Kundalini Yoga Guru / Practitioner anywhere in India.

Also wondering how much would it cost & what practices can I expect to learn within this time frame.

Thanks a lot.

P.s: Anybody with a similar plan& want to join in : Do PM me

Namaste,

It's really nice that you are looking for a Kundalini Guru. Well, lemme put my words( but not for any offence), if the Kundalini is a piece of a cake and the enlightened Gurus are found on the streets and in so called Ashrams easily, then every human would have gained the perfection. Don't you think so?

I agree that few people might be with some chakra activation but not with the whole 7. Activation of the 7th Chakra... man...

Well, if you are thinking of getting high on it then all those ashrams or anything won't be even a tiniest help. Still, such Gurus may guide you on the path but by no means they are capable to take your declining energy upward.

Wanna know more ??? I got my email in , theeasternthunder.

regards and hope you could find the real light