IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Tirisilex

Hearing Voices..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Google the name of your possible disorder/ illness and see what the symptoms are, the standard medical treatment, as well as the prognosis. Then check alternative med things as a possible adjunct.

One website is mental-health-matters dot org or com, I forget which one. It tells you the DSM IV criteria, prognosis for recovery, and treatments.

I read that hempseed meal is good for brain function because it has the right ratio of omegas 3 and 6 which vegetarians might not get in their diet. Check your diet and see if you are getting all of the nutrients your brain needs for optimal health. Many people are not getting enough magnesium, the lack of which in the right ratio to calcium results in. Also vegetarians often don't get enough B12; you could start eating seaweed for that.

Sometimes, schizophrenia is caused by constipation.

When the bowels get toxic from constipation there is produced a chemical that is almost identical to PCP, which is a very hallucinogenic drug.

Toxic conditions of the bowels and the blood can cause hallucinations and the hearing of voices.

There might be other causes, but this is one that have heard about.

Even the lack of bathing and keeping clean can also cause toxins in the skin to be re-absorbed into the blood and cause insanity.

It's important to keep clean.

What can a schizophrenic do? How can he escape his voices? quote by Tirisilex

That's a difficult question Tirisilex. When people first start to meditate they often perceive that there is an enourmous amount of chitter-chatter going on in the mind.

What I found useful some years back, was to gently let the thoughts come and go of their own accord. Slowly I became not so attached to the thoughts, and trained myself to let them come and go. At some point, spontaneously I began to realise that I was just an observer of all this chitter-chatter that was going on.

As I began to realize this the thoughts started to slow of their own accord.

Saying this I do not have an answer to your question in regards to fully developed schizophrenia. But I would recommend that one begin to realize that he is spirit soul and not the mind/body.

Lots of people hear voices. But it is different in case of schizophrenics. They hear as if somebody is really talking to them and others do not hear those voices. It must be very difficult for schizophrenics to feel that somebody is continuously talking to them (often things they do not want to hear) and they cannot see the source of the voices.