IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Nitai108

Is it more spiritual to fault find or see good qualities in others?

Rate this topic

Years ago Sarva as I was living in the wilderness of life, I was given a short book called ' He built a house in which the whole world could live' by Satsavarupa dasa.

That is my philosophy of life Sarva (the book touched my soul). Even though I fail frequently its title is my dream. Down this way many people take my shelter when I show my face in town. The schizophrenics, the heroin addicts, the hurting, the ghosts...the angry, (because of a quality of silent soul depth). I don't have so called normal acquaintances (which is good).

I have failed many times in being a support, due to the effects of the mode of ignorance upon my soul. What I am grateful for though (now) is that I can see when the modes are influencing me. As you would be well aware the modes lead us on, so at least we know the work that needs to be done.

In the healing circle down this way these days (so I can function peacefully) my only request is for transparency and honesty. It may be a selfish request, but I am straightforward in dealings these days (it is easy to see the heart, much more difficult to inspire someone to open it). Under recent instruction of Guru I have been told to present Krsna forthrightly. So, down this way when the addicts come, I tell them of the dream, of a house in which the whole world can live.

I have began telling them about a vision, that can set us free. A radical alternative to life. An alternative to feeling lost in a consumer frenzied world of externals. I say to them I am deadly serious about the invite I have just given...

Now, if I am fortunate others will forgive me my mistakes as I journey toward the dream. As the modes are in effect in this world.

I really have strong conviction Sarva, that Srila Prabhupada saw the potential seed in the lost. He knew what they could be once the Holy Name and Prasadam took charge. Let us serve side by side.

(An open heart is not the sign of a fool, it is the mark of a radical. There are so many pressures in this world which wants to shut the heart. But those who aspire for surrender will keep it open if Krsna wills. In the tarot deck we start as fool, then take the cycle - and begin as fool again once the cycle is finished. The deck being known. Christ said to be as children, and as wise as serpents)

y.s.

Years ago Sarva as I was living in the wilderness of life, I was given a short book called ' He built a house in which the whole world could live' by Satsavarupa dasa.

That is my philosophy of life Sarva (the book touched my soul). Even though I fail frequently its title is my dream. Down this way many people take my shelter when I show my face in town. The schizophrenics, the heroin addicts, the hurting, the ghosts...the angry, (because of a quality of silent soul depth). I don't have so called normal acquaintances (which is good).

I have failed many times in being a support, due to the effects of the mode of ignorance upon my soul. What I am grateful for though (now) is that I can see when the modes are influencing me. As you would be well aware the modes lead us on, so at least we know the work that needs to be done.

In the healing circle down this way these days (so I can function peacefully) my only request is for transparency and honesty. It may be a selfish request, but I am straightforward in dealings these days (it is easy to see the heart, much more difficult to inspire someone to open it). Under recent instruction of Guru I have been told to present Krsna forthrightly. So, down this way when the addicts come, I tell them of the dream, of a house in which the whole world can live.

I have began telling them about a vision, that can set us free. A radical alternative to life. An alternative to feeling lost in a consumer frenzied world of externals. I say to them I am deadly serious about the invite I have just given...

Now, if I am fortunate others will forgive me my mistakes as I journey toward the dream. As the modes are in effect in this world.

I really have strong conviction Sarva, that Srila Prabhupada saw the potential seed in the lost. He knew what they could be once the Holy Name and Prasadam took charge. Let us serve side by side.

(An open heart is not the sign of a fool, it is the mark of a radical. There are so many pressures in this world which wants to shut the heart. But those who aspire for surrender will keep it open if Krsna wills. In the tarot deck we start as fool, then take the cycle - and begin as fool again once the cycle is finished. The deck being known. Christ said to be as children, and as wise as serpents)

y.s.

Wow, beautiful prose.

Share these heart felt thoughts with others. This is where you can start publishing everything you write. This may stimulate you to write more and this way keep your mind busy and engaged. If you want to try, go to

http://wordpress.com/ even Dandavats scans this site for comments by devotees to put on their site. Many devotees use this site (see your private message box)

Hare Krishna, keep up your inspiring writing.