IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theist

The self realized lucid dreamer

Rate this topic

That works. Why not the first post? :confused:

Hi,

The test works. I looked into the source html of this post of yours i.e. the test post and also of the first post in this thread. In the test post, you have provided href for link as href="http://srimadbhagavatam.com/11/11/1/en".

But in the first post in this thread, you have not provided any href.

Guest guest

The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: My dear Uddhava, due to the influence of the material modes of nature, which are under My control, the living entity is sometimes designated as conditioned and sometimes as liberated. In fact, however, the soul is never really bound up or liberated, and since I am the supreme Lord of māyā, which is the cause of the modes of nature, I also am never to be considered liberated or in bondage.

and then

I think it's a plot from another camp. I won't mention any names, but a clever man knows the work of natas when he sees it.

Still searching are you? .... and it has nothing to with camping ..... you have each seen it but don't want to know ...... there is no name or source other then me to go with, so as an ignored I will go.

but may I ask, who would be the biggest name or leader in the sect to contact? The guru's of the living guru's?

Just had the same problem on the vedic verses board. At the first try the link didn't work. Using the exact same method of simply copying the verse that contained the link the second time it worked. I did nothing different. 1st time no go, second time go.

Must be my browser, I am on firefox.

as the time limit to edit or correct your first post has expired, we corrected the links for you.

After all this time I am still inept on internet basics.

Thanks Vaisnava's!