IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How would you know if someone is doing Black Magic against you?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have reason to suspect a person I know may be doing black magic against my family. How do you know for sure if what you are experiencing is do to someone performing black magic against you?

I have reason to suspect a person I know may be doing black magic against my family. How do you know for sure if what you are experiencing is do to someone performing black magic against you?

How do you know for sure if black magic really works?

It is known that God is all-merciful, but God is never merciful to the demoniac - those who think they can do black magic on others are nothing but envious and punished by the Supreme Lord Sri Krishna. We should never think that such people can harm us, indeed they only harm themselves:

"Bewildered by false ego, strength, pride, lust and anger, the demons become envious of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is situated in their own bodies and in the bodies of others, and blaspheme against the real religion. Those who are envious and mischievous, who are the lowest among men, I perpetually cast into the ocean of material existence, into various demoniac species of life. Attaining repeated birth amongst the species of demoniac life, O son of Kunti, such persons can never approach Me. Gradually they sink down to the most abominable type of existence." (Bg. 16.18-20)

The whole scheme of the material energy is working against us by covering our knowledge of the self and Superself. Evryone who has not really taken shelter of Krsna is under the spell of black magic. Within that larger picture we can run into envious people who through some metaphysical pathway can cause harm to our minds and bodies.

The victim further opens the door to the black magician by becoming fearful. Fear doesnot protect us it makes us vulnerable. Fear makes us weak and the weak are easy prey for the strong. Being alert to possible dangers is not what I mean by fearful.

So what to do? Who can help you and your family? Only God, only Krsna. One protector, One shelter..... Krsna.

Chanting continuosly is our own sure salvation for any and all forms of this material onslaught.

Hare Krsna

Guest guest

Dear Brother

Please immediately go to the temple of Sri Narasimha and do a pooja there. I dont know where you are but if you could go to Ahobilam and do a pooja for the whole family NOBODY can harm you. He will protect you . If you cannot go then

please go to the nearest Narsimha temple in your locality and do a pooja .Keep the vibhuti at home .

Guest guest

Thank you all for your responses, and giving me some advice on what to do.

I do not live in India, so visiting that Temple is not an option at the present moment. :(

Right now I will chant and pray.. I will trust that God will deal with this person, if they are indeed trying to do some type of curses against my family and that He will protect my family.

Guest guest

Yes pray to the Lord and guru to deflect any spells or curses, that other misguided souls may be trying to send your way. There are definately maladjusted people out there who use their power to consciously do evil to others, and it is becoming a common practice for some who think they are metering out just desert on their enemies. They are usually very paranoid and suspicious themselves. The main thing is to not fall into the the vortex of their nasty mindset. If you extend well wishes and affectionate dealings it will help protect and dissolve the venom of any subtle scuds they send at you.

There are ways of determining their actual thought and feelings towards you and your family. They are generally not the prettiest people to befriend, but if you get close to them you may be able to determine their interests by showing some casual interest in the subject indirectly.

If you are sensitive you may well get some inner message, dream, vision or such of their intentions. Know that nothing can harm you if you are sincere.

There are specific yantras and mantras to help give protection.

And there is nothing as potent as the Maha mantra to ward off all other Kali Yuga vibrations and manipulating hoodoo..

Thank you all for your responses, and giving me some advice on what to do.

I do not live in India, so visiting that Temple is not an option at the present moment. :(

Right now I will chant and pray.. I will trust that God will deal with this person, if they are indeed trying to do some type of curses against my family and that He will protect my family.

Yes that is without doubt the one and only sure course to successfully resolving this. To diligently & ferverently seek out the protection of the Lord is the essence of all good advice.

Hare Krsna

My friend, learn and recite the Hanuman Chalisa.

In this chalisa there are two verses that explain why the chalisa is good for your situation:

"bhoot pisach nikat nahi aye, Mahavir jab naam sunave"

and

"Aur devta chit na karahi, Hanuman sey sarva suk karahi"

I strongly advice you learn and recite this chalisa as many times a day as possible. Try and aim for 11 times throughout the day. Surely Ram-bhakta Hanuman will look after you.

I have reason to believe in black magic.I shall not disclose them,but events HAVE happened to my relative who lives in small town.

It so happens that Hanuman chalisa is really effective.Sri Tuksidasa advises to worship Hanuman becoz he is seriously better than all the other devatas.

Why ??

He tore open his heart and to the entire universe's sheer awe,there was Parabhram Sri Sita-Rama.

Tht's why.

When I was visiting Vrndavan, and suffering from Malaria, I was attacked by a Brahman ghost. Usually when ghosts attack, I have found if I loudly chant Hare Krishna! -ghosts dissapear. I loudly chanted at the Brahman Sannyasi Ghost who had entered my mind. The ghost didn't leave, but instead laughed, chanted Hare Krishna back to me, and continued torturing my mind.

Srila Prabhupada stated that if we chant Hare Krishna, specifically 16 rounds per day, we will be unaffected by other people's curses upon us.

Tantrums

-------

There was this story of a man who asked Lord Siva the power to cut someone`s head-off. Because the man was his devotee, Lord Siva gave him a tantra-power to do so. The man was so happy because anyone who displeased him had his head cut-off. Thus whenever the man went into tantrums everyone around him would ran away to save their necks. The man became so powerful that just by putting his hand on someone`s head he disliked, immediately that head was severed from the body. The man was so puffed-up with power and pride that he thought, " What if I put my hand on Lord Siva`s head?" When Lord Siva heard of it, the Lord got so mad that he swiftly cut the man`s head off. The lesson here is that if you are that kind who`s prone to tantrums because your expectations were not met be sure they are not directed to one who is a pure devotee of Lord Krsna. Because you might correspondingly have your head taken-off after receving in exchange for your tantrums Lord Krsna`s sharp sudarsana chakra disc.