IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

Pleasure Secrets

Rate this topic

Good idea how to make people curious:

Everyone wants to experience pleasure. Unfortunately today's world is full of anxiety and stress. How can we experience real pleasure?

That’s why I’ve created this Web page. You’re about to discover amazing secrets to acheiving pleasure in these four categories of life: (1) eliminating anxiety, (2) acquiring real knowledge, (3) developing real loving relationships, and (4) solving the problems of aging and death. No matter what kind of pleasure you seek, this information applies to you, and it’s empowering and often quite startling.

You’re going to save time, money, and aggravation. You’ll learn to avoid the mistakes and disastrous situations that you’ve been vulnerable to. Just for starters, here are 11 ways to put real pleasure into your life immediatly…

Secrets to Achieving Real Pleasure

Studies show that 95% of all people report severe frustration in one or more areas. The causes are many: relationship problems, work issues, sexual frustration, health issues, stress, computer rage, road rage, the list goes on and on... Most people think this frustration is an unavoidable part of life and try to tolerate it, many use alcohol and drugs to try to escape the harsh realities but once you know…

<TABLE width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>The nature of real pleasure.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>The myth that underlies the "American Dream".

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>An outlook on the world that transforms the sources of our frustration into liberating, transcendental experiences for both ourselves and the people who are near and dear to us.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>How to improve the quality of your life, instantly, without spending a dime and... nine ways to free yourself from the causes of anxiety and frustration.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD vAlign=top>How to spot cheaters who can not help you, but are actually only interested in exploiting you and taking your money.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>How to save money and transform your life by a simple change to your diet.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>A simple, easy technique to reduce your expenses dramatically... and at the same time improve the quality of your life.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>Discover the hidden fatal flaws in the western lifestyle.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>The benefits of a simple life.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>Discover what can really create lasting pleasure and what will you'll want to avoid.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>The hidden truth about sex... </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<HR align=center width="100%" SIZE=2>

Conquering Aging and Death

We like to put it out of our mind. But time is taking it's toll. There are secret methods to reduce the effects of aging and to completely remove the fear of death. These techniques, if properly followed, can elevate one to a completley transcendental state of existence, once reaching this platform the challenges of life are no longer sources of anxiety and fear. They are transformed into bliss and pleasure... A truly liberated condition.

<TABLE width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>It's all in the mind... The face is the index of the mind. The best, most effective beauty treatment is free and simple. This will save you thousands of dollars and so much anxiety.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>Eliminating the fear of death.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>How to improve your looks by "eating healthy" and in the process save 40% to 50% on food bills... for the rest of your life.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>Efective ways to help and support our senior loved one's.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>Coming to grips with the temporary nature of the world around us.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>The truth about "Mercy Killing".

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD vAlign=top>What is the best, most valuable way for a person who is dying to spend their time?

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ø</TD><TD>Do "miracle" cures really work?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<HR align=center width="100%" SIZE=2>

Cultivating Real Loving Relationships

Love... The desire for an perminant relationship with another person is there within us all. It is a very deep and primeval need.

Who hasn't heard (or told) countless horror stories of love gone bad? The pain, the suffeing... Simply turn on the television. The subject of so many films and television shows can be summarized as "love gone bad." Are you going to remain a victim? Or will you seize control of your future, and discover the ways to create real, lasting loving relationships? You’ll never again be vulnerable when you know…

<TABLE width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>The four reasons a relationship based on sex alone is bound to fail.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>Good and bad people. Spotting and avoiding relationships that bring us down and cultivating relationships that elevate us.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>The essential element needed in any relationship to make it successful and lasting.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>Selecting the right partner.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>The real basis for a lasting loving relationship (no, it is not sex...)

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>The hidden reasons behind the most common relationship failures, family break-downs and divorces,...and how to detect and repair them before it is too late.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD>How to make it through the difficult times.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ø</TD><TD vAlign=top>The perfect relationship. And the reality.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>This is just the tip of the iceberg! There’s so much more, I couldn't possibly list it all here. And it goes way, way beyond this. I’m offering you this timeless knowledge containing the secrets of living happily in this world and in the next on a completely risk-free basis. It’s called Bhagavad-gita As It Is, and here’s what people are saying about it:

<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 borderColorDark=#000000 cellPadding=0 width="80%" align=center bgColor=#cccccc borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR borderColor=#000000 bgColor=#cccccc><TD>

"When I read the Bhagavad Gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous."

Albert Einstein, Physicist.

"I already read the book and I realized how wonderful Srila Prabhupada is. Thank you and my joyous obeisances to all of you who did this wonderful service to produce this wonderful book. I would like to stay in contact and share some more."

Peter Jacob , Germany

"I am just contacting you in gratitute to your site and Srila Prabhupada for bestowing the blessing of Krishna Consiousness into my life on April 12th of this year. I had been searching for my spiritual awakening for some time and looking for the answers to the meaning of life,which I could not find in the Catholic upbringing I came from.I was preparing to give it one more try when I visited your site. I purchased the book from your site and read it.When I finished the most beautiful blissfull and peacefull feeling came over me and it felt like the divine light of Krishna was glowing within me.Thank you for awakening my transcendental being,and may the spirit of Srila Prabhupada keep bestowing this wonderful message from your site to more lost souls."

Martin Kirwan, Ireland

"...How is it that it is so powerful. I feel my whole level of consciousness going deeper and deeper. It is so powerful and quite easy to do. Of course I set aside time for focused japa, but I also chant while driving and even 30 min. of chanting while driving, always is like plugging into a divine outlet of shakti, prana, awareness, all of it. My mind gets quiet, happier and more aware of my nature as consciousness. I resisted doing the chaning for years, I found out about it 3 yrs ago and never did it because it seemed stupid and superstitious. I can't believe the results. Can you explain better to me how this miracle is taking place? How and why is it so powerful?"

Tom Hanks. , CA, USA

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

A few of my customers (above) refer to Bhagavad-gita As It Is (original edition) as a “book”. Actually it is more than that. It is a door to another reality. A complete release from the trials and tribulations of this world. It is the key that opens the door to another reality.

With this information, believe me, you’ll be empowered to transform your life in so many ways. But just as important, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that you’ll never again be mislead by false promises made by people who simply want to exploit you. For the rest of your life, YOU will be in the position of power. YOU will have a rare advantage, you will be able to see right through the tricks and scams of big business, advertisors, politicians and others.

You might not believe the lobbying power these groups have; this is one reason why this book is not available in bookstores. Yet, “Bhagavad-gita As It Is” [the original 1972 complete edition] is the #1 best-selling translation of this great spiritual classic on the Internet – probably because so many customers rave about it to their friends. Today, there are over 60,000 people benefiting from these timeless techniques to transform their lives and attain real timeless pleasure. This is amazing, considering the book is not available in stores.

This Secret Timeless Knowledge Is Yours Risk-Free

Here’s best news of all: you made it here just in time to take advantage of an unprecedented offer.

It's part of a marketing test that's got my accountant up in arms; he thinks that even our normal risk-free price of $19.95 is too low. But because the Internet has reduced many of our costs, I’m doing a test and passing our savings on to our Internet customers (i.e. you) until June 24, 2006 Depending on how it affects sales, we may or may not continue the special discount after this date.

However, if you order Car Secrets Revealed online by midnight on June 24, 2006 , it’s yours risk-free for an incredibly low $9.95. That’s 50% off the everyday price. Nothing compared to the great treasure of knowledge in this book. And trust me, if you read the book and do not feel transformed and empowered you can return it for a 150% refund. (Read the details of my guarantee below.)

Finally, because I really want this test to increase sales, I’m throwing in two exciting Free Bonus Reports if you order online byJune 24, 2006 .

Super Bonus #1 – “The Perfection of Yoga

This is a beautiful introduction to yoga and meditation and it's practical aplication in the modern world.

"At every moment our mind is subject to agitation. We are always thinking that by changing our situation we will overcome our mental agitation, and we are always thinking that when we reach a certain point, all mental agitations will disappear. But it is the nature of the world that we cannot be free from anxiety. Our dilemma is that we are always trying to make a solution to our problems, but this universe is so designed that these solutions never come."

"The mind is always telling us to go here, go there, do this, do that--it is always telling us which way to turn. Thus the sum and substance of the yoga system is to control the agitated mind..."

Super Bonus #2 – “Beyond Birth and Death

This free report describes scientifically the process of reincarnation and the relationship of the body and the soul. "I am not this body but am spirit soul" is an essential realization for anyone who wants to transcend death and enter into the spiritual world beyond."

This knowledge is essential, "If we actually want the happiness and independence that transcend death."

150% Money-Back Lifetime Guarantee

I insist that you order Bhagavad-gita As It Is [original edition] entirely at my risk. That’s why this collection comes with a Risk-Free, Lifetime 150% Money-Back Guarantee. There’s absolutely NO RISK on your part. Why am I going to such great lengths?

Even though Srila Prabhupada's Bhagavad-gita As It Is [original edition] has been accepted as the most authorative and complete edition by scholars and authorities worldwide since 1972 and tens of thousands of people have experienced the real transformation of their life this book can produce – I want you to feel absolutely certain there’s no way you can "get taken."

So go ahead and order Srila Prabhupada's
Bhagavad-gita As It Is
[original edition] today. Read it, use at least some of the knowledge you find in the book in your life, and profit from it. If you read the book and put at least some of what you find there into practice and somehow feel it is not worth your small investment – you can return the book for an immediate 150% refund of your purchase price.

Now let me take this guarantee one step further. Don't feel like you must "use" the knowledge in the
Bhagavad-gita As It Is
[original edition] in order to get a refund (that’s only if you want a 150% refund). If you don't like the book for ANY reason – even because you don’t like the paper it’s printed on – you can return it for an immediate 100% refund of your purchase price. And remember,
this is a lifetime guarantee
. You’re free to return it next month, next year, or ten years from now.

Finally, because you’re entrusting me with your time and confidence, I want you to keep the two Special Reports – free of charge – even if you return the collection. Friend, that’s a
guaranteed gain
no matter what you decide!