IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Uses of Sandalwood Powder

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi.

I bought a packet of sandalwood powder and I don't know what to do with it!

Help anyone.

Guest guest

Use the sandalwoodpaste whenever you are sweating profusely.

Mix with water and apply on your forehead.

ive heard it is very cooling, and helps make skin clear and radiant(useful for acne)

where did u buy it???

ive bought from a few places, but they have added other rubbish and perfume and things into it, it doesnt form a smooth proper paste.

Guest guest

ive heard it is very cooling, and helps make skin clear and radiant(useful for acne)

where did u buy it???

ive bought from a few places, but they have added other rubbish and perfume and things into it, it doesnt form a smooth proper paste.

I bought it from Krishna catalog (?). I mixed it with some water and it forms into a smooth paste. However, when applied to the skin it does not stick well and instead turns into crumbs.

Don't know what to do. I am just applying the powder to my skin instead.

The only way to get real sandalwood paste or powder is to make it your self.

i even have the a stick of what is pparently sandalwood, doesnt smell of it at all, who knows what the guy in India sold my mother.

so how do u make it yourself? i mean how do u grinf it upto into small bits for a paste/?

What kind of benefits are you looking for? Medicinal? Religious? Or some other?

I remember that when I was a child, my mother used to have sticks of sandalwood. She used to grind it to make a paste of it. Then, we applied it on our face.

i even have the a stick of what is pparently sandalwood, doesnt smell of it at all, who knows what the guy in India sold my mother.

That comes to point two: 99% of the sandalwood sold in India is ordinary wood with some perfume on it. :)

You can get authentic sandalwood from several government shops, but the prices are very high.

Guest guest

One person above has enquired about purchase of authentic sandalwood powder. There are numerous artisans making statues from sandalwood and softwood for a pittance in and around Jaipur (Rajasthan). I have only just come back from my visit to such a workshop of artisans. The powder and pieces of wood left from their work is routinely sold to local dealers who can also arrange a visit to one such workshop. Got questions or further queries?

^^ yeh i thought so.

anyone know where you can buy pure sandalwood in london?

You can purchase Pure and Natural Sandalwood Powder in London

good Luck