IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Avinash

Do you want to write in Hindi/Sanskrit?

Rate this topic

Hey, I've seen what you do for other people, I wonder if you could give me the Sanskrit translation/symbols for the word "Hinduism". I thought I could find it somewhere on the internet, but...yeah. Thanks!

हिंदुत्त्व

Hello

maybe a little bit to late. Could you tell me if I'm right please? I tried to write Nomy in hindi and this is my result

Nomy ==> no (o like is 'no')

my (y like 'me')

I hope I got it right.

Thanks

post-7895-138274053408_thumb.gif

Guest guest

Im getting a tatoo of Shiva, was wondering if you could help translate these things in Sanskrit or Gujarati.

First my name: SHEEV (pronouced Shiv)

Phrase: Om Namah Shivaya

Also if you know any phrases in sanskrit or gujarati that U think I should get tatooed that will compliment my Shiva tatoo, let me know I appreciate the help.

Do you think "om namah shivaya" is a good thing to get tatooed under my shiva tatoo?

Hey, it seems like a lot of people are getting sanskrit tattooed on them in some form or another, and I am one of those people! Its a beautiful language. What I want I haven't been able to find anywhere and am not even sure if it is possible/correct... I would like the phrase "om namah shivaya" BUT.... written vertically, down my spine. I already have the om symbol (underneath the triratna) and just wanted some help breaking up the rest of the phrase so it makes sense...

I have broken it up in this way:

:

शि

वा

:

and then it will conclude with a lotus blossom at the base of my spine... Is this correct? Is there a reason it should not be written vertically?

Thank you so much for any insight!

-Jamie