IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jahnava Nitai Das

Countries of Forum Members (Map)

Rate this topic

Below their so polite demeanor these menacing dogs have been plotting to conquer the world. It is they who have devoured the Midwest.

OH GOD YOU CAUGHT ME! YES WE ARE TO EXPORT ICE MURTIS 'EVERYWHERE' - EVERYONE SHALL LOVE GOD EVERYONE - 'EH'...

:D:rolleyes::D <------------ the Canada consortuim to save the world with ice murtis

What is up with Sri Lanka? Do they not have internet service there?

Some countries route their internet through other places, like Nepal will probably show up as India since they use India's internet backbone. It may be the same for Sri Lanka.

I wonder which one of you is off the coast of Madagascar. :)

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada! I offer my humble obeisance unto him!

I am from the MIDWEST, from Iowa to be specific. I have been using this forum from 2003 or 2004 (not sure).

Not sure if Iowa would show as i am not registered. However, i do write my name at the end of every post.

Haribol!

anand

Guest guest

Off the coast of Madagascar may be Mauritius ?

Guest guest

but not as far south as canada's mauritius province. I live in south british colombia, in a place where the fascists refer to as blue washington.

Actually, my surprise on the map is that Spain is not very represented. There are many devotees in spain, and Im going to send them (not all of them, but the three or four very nice, very devoted krsna devotees) a hot-link to AF as soon as I get off here.

Spain is a true paradiso, from what I hear. And a very nice (and powerful) devotee preacher, Sriman BA Paramadwaita Swami, has many disciples there.

Mexico as well. We should learn spanish. We all opted for french in high school, not knowing how useless these courses were, because the french will not accept it anyway, whereas, if one says "que paso" to a spaniard or mexican, you have a friend for life.

Also, mexico is the most beautiful of all Canada's provinces.

Hare Krsna, mahaksadasa, always canadian.

Some countries route their internet through other places, like Nepal will probably show up as India since they use India's internet backbone. It may be the same for Sri Lanka.

Off the coast of Madagascar, is a small ( but very powerful and absolutely beautiful, with magnificent beaches ) island named Mauritius (Roughly 2 millions inhabitants). There is one very gorgeous ISKCON temple there in Phoenix, and one big ISKCON farm.

Mauritius has 52% of its population of indian origin. Many came from middle and South India in the year 1700 approximately. People in Mauritius are fluent in English, French, Kreol (dialect of French which is the mother tongue). Many "Indo-Mauritian" people would also know a forth langue. For example if someone has his background from south india, then he/she would learn tamil at school. Traditions are well kept(I guess). Cavadee for example in mauritius is a public holiday, and is celebrated with full devotion to Lord Muruga. There are lots of other public holidays as well (Cavadee, chinese new year, sangranti, varusha piruppu, christmas, ougadi, maha shivaratree, eid etc).

One iskcon devotee once told me that we would be the first country to be officially proclaimed as Hare krishna country. Apparently that is a prediction from Srila Prabhupada. I dont think it would be in this life time though, nevertheless it feels good to know. ISKCON will be here for the coming 10,000 yrs, we will see in our next life.

Im wondering who is from Mauritius in this forum. Would be interesting to know indeed. There is a small French colony named ile de la Reunion very close to Mauritius and should not be confused with Mauritius.

Hariiiiiii Bol

Guest guest

As in the provinces of alaska and siberia. We have opportunity here for a truely one-world government. Its all canada.

mad mahax

Hare Krishna Dear Jahnva Nitai Prabhuji,

Dandavat Pranam! Jaya Srila Prabhupada!

First of all thank you so much for doing such a great service to Krishna, Srila Prabhupada and the innumerable devotees all over the world!

It's so nice to see the wonderful discussions that go in these Audarya Fellowship forum.

Just had a query about why Guests are allowed in the forum, as this has chances of creating a lot of confusion because many people can create confusion behind the garb of Guest login.

Also, have noticed that some of the messages are being repeated for 4 times... Is this some technical problem?

Thank you once again for the great service you are doing Prabhuji. Hare Krishna!

Dasanudasa //Somesh.

Actually we get a lot better representation from the visitors as opposed to the registered users. Maybe I will post the visitors maps latter.

Guest guest

I can't wait to see a mark on North Korea. Hopefully that day will come in my lifetime.