IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ilaav r. ardnaqq

cows

Rate this topic

Wondering if it's possible that when a devotee is living near cows if they would become more conscious--they seem complacent at first, and content, and now they are screaming in misery. This is the 2nd time I have experienced this--is there any cow rescue going on for when or if this happens?

(Wondering why no one responds to my questions . ..maybe no one experiences these same things as me?)

Guest guest

I would love to respond to your question, but I do not have an answer.

I can remember when I was a small child, we used to live near the outskirts of town. In the very early hours of the morning I could hear the occasional cow below very loudly. I always wondered why.

Over the last eight years I have had the good fortune of milking cows every now and again. Even though there are many not suitable practices in milking on a large scale, it has been such a pleasant experience all the same. After a few days of milking I would get to know the cows, which ones were cheeky, which ones were placid. I can remember at one dairy my favorite cow was a beautiful small jersey cow. It had these big gorgeous eyes and would turn around a look at me while I was milking it. It was such a joy to give it big pats on its hind leg each time it came around on the rotary dairy.

There is a small Hare Krsna farm two hours from where I live. The devotees who live on it are really very special. The cows are old and in retirement and are being nicely cared for by these two very special devotees. On the farm they also have a sheep which loves to jump into visitors cars when they leave their doors open, and there is a dog called Bhakti.

I just wanted to bring this one to the top in case anyone else has a response.

I imagine that I talk to the cows (a thought experiment) . ..and, not thinking they'd actually 'hear' me psychically, I have told them they will die soon; because human babies need to eat. I recently told a calf this and the mother became visibly angry at me. Though possibly this happened through some extensive projection of my own mind or something, it seemed to be a real effect.