IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ganeshprasad

How can Brahman, which is eternal, assume form?

Rate this topic

Dear Pnkaja_Dasa,

Buddhists and so called Mayavadins are all the same? Which Buddhists and which Mayavadins?

Why don't you answer? Maybe you don't answer, because you don't know, what you are writing.

I asked you for scriptures etc. and you don't answer. You said: " I could quote Sastra. When I do and start doing it, then hold on to your Dhoti. Hear from Krishna devotee..."

And then you wrote, that people with Ego usually read something once then say 'it is not so good'.

I gave you texts from shruti and you're ignoring them.

What do you want? To find an answer for the question: How can brahman, which is eternal, assume form? I don't think so.

So I want to ask you once again: Which buddhistic schools do you mean? Which scriptures can you quote? Do the so called mayavadins really teach such things you wrote? If yes, you surely can quote such passages from their scriptures.

Would you do this? Or would you going on to declare your hearsaying pseudowisdom?

Greez

Nataraja

I don't see this thread going anywhere positive, and am considering to close it. If you really want it kept open let me know.

Jai Ganesh

why close it? is it because Pankaj-dasa can not defend himself.

all he seems to be doing is blowing his head. Knocking all the other sidhanta without actually saying much.

Jai Shree Krishna

Okay here goes...

Krishna says *Brahman is Eternal & *Unchangeable in Gita, He says it is 'covered by Maya' and cannot be *cut into pieces.

Here Follows a Purport by His Divine Grace. A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada:

*The Mayavadi theory of oneness of the spirit soul cannot be entertained, on the ground that the spirit soul cannot be cut into pieces as a fragmental portion. Such cutting into different individual souls would make the Supreme *cleavable or changeable, against the principle of the Supreme Soul's being unchangeable. As confirmed in the Gita, the fragmental portions of the Supreme exist eternally (sanatana) and are called kshara; that is, they have a tendency to fall down into material nature. These fragmental portions are eternally so, and even after liberation the individual soul remains the same -- fragmental. But once liberated, he lives an eternal life in bliss and knowledge with the Personality of Godhead. The theory of reflection can be applied to the Supersoul, who is present in each and every individual body and is known as the Paramatma. He is different from the individual living entity. When the sky is reflected in water, the reflections represent both the sun and the moon and the stars also. The stars can be compared to the living entities and the sun or the moon to the Supreme Lord. The individual fragmental spirit soul is represented by Arjuna, and the Supreme Soul is the Personality of Godhead Sri Krishna. They are not on the same level, as it will be apparent in the beginning of the Fourth Chapter. If Arjuna is on the same level with Krishna, and Krishna is not superior to Arjuna, then their relationship of instructor and instructed becomes meaningless. If both of them are deluded by the illusory energy (maya), then there is no need of one being the instructor and the other the instructed. Such instruction would be useless because, in the clutches of maya, no one can be an authoritative instructor. Under the circumstances, it is admitted that Lord Krishna is the Supreme Lord, superior in position to the living entity, Arjuna, who is a forgetful soul deluded by maya.

Bg.2.13 Purport. www.vedabase.net

Okay here goes...

Krishna says *Brahman is Eternal & *Unchangeable in Gita, He says it is 'covered by Maya' and cannot be *cut into pieces.

Jai Ganesh

where does he say Brahman is covered by Maya?

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

Yes. I will disbelieve entire Vedas for such a dumb philosophy. If God can come into Maya then there is No God.

Well, that is it isn't it? Your religion has absolutly jack to to with the Vedas or Vedanta.

You still don't comprend what Buddism or Advaita are either.

Maya is an insperable aspect of God. Everything is God. Jiva is Shiva. This is Vedanta. From death to death goes he who does not know this.