IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
stonehearted

Tinnitus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone know where to get the liquid niacin? I checked at Mother Earth, they don't have it. Maybe an on line source someone knows of. I have been using Ginkgo @180 mg's a day for about 5 years, is that not enough? I hear no improvement.

Do you ingest the flush or spit it out? In order to use the pepper it will need to be liquified, right? How strong to make it? Do I use water or some other liquid like an oil?

Thank you, Hare Krsna. Caturbahu das Bhakti

I don't know anything about liquid naicin. The flush just refers to the capilarries near the skin opening up dramatically allowing an increase in blood flow.

You can take cayenne pepper in capsule form or I sometimes put it in water and drink it down. Soup broth with cayenne cooked in into it is also a good way.

Apparently there are several causes for tinnitus. Do a google search and you will bring up a lot of info.

Good luck and please share something you find that helps.

"One of the reasons we need a temple of our own, is that we need a place to have soft and sweets kirtans and bhajans. In most temples they slam the huge kartalas and gongs and ring the bell so loudly, that one can not even hear what song they are singing. The pain in my ear drums order me to depart immediately. /images/graemlins/blush.gif And most of my friends and myself just cannot tolerate the incredible amount of hot chillies in almost any preperation. /images/graemlins/blush.gif So we need our own kitchen too. And then we want to hear classes in our respective languages. That is very necessary in order to go deep into the meaning of bhajan, hari-katha and parikrama. What can I do? These are some conditionings we drag around.

"I shared my feeling about the deafening sounds with some senior vaisnavas, and to my surprise they said to me, that they themselves suffered from it from the beginning. That where Sripa Bhakti Vijnana Bharati Mahraja and Hrsikes Maharaja, who has just started his mission opposite of Caitanya Matha. And how surprised was I to hear, that Srila Prabhupada Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakura prohibited the use of Chillis in his temples. Well, I hope indian devotees follow him more seriously in other respects."