IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Very urgent, astrology question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone know anything about astrology? Some people say there is a powerful yoga on my chart, but I've never done yoga in my life. So are they talkin' about some other yoga?? I am very interested in knowing these things, so if someone can talk to me about this (and NOT point to links and mountains of resources), I'll be grateful. Also, please dont tell me chant and forget about astrology and all that. I do chant and I am a Krsna Bhakt, but ever since I came across this science, I've been fascinated and want to know more, especially about

* Yogas in astrology, what's it mean, why is it powerful on my charts and has it anything to do with yogic practice?

* Planets

* Influence of sun, moon

Please post if you know something. If you want to be funny, then post elsewhere.

Regards,

Guest guest

Yes, I do know what it is, they say it is called gajakesura yoga. Does it mean it is devilish in nature, considering it is gajake+asura? Does that mean I'll be demonic. Also, what is Ram Chakra and in what way is it related to astrology? I thought Ramayana was an epic poem, so how could it bee related to predictions?

The disposition of Jupiter with or without ketu from the 10th house of Moon sign could bring Gajakesari yoga. If it happens to fall in Kanya rasi that is the house of mercury where mercury is exalted, and if rahu is disposed in meena raasi in a particular degree that falls within 4 degrees of that entire house, that soul which has taken birth will realise Supreme Parabrahman and be thinking of Him all the time and reach HIM putting all possible efforts. Such soul will also be a guru deva and guide others from their level of plane. Such soul cannot stop himself thinking and talking about Lord to anyone.

Guest guest

It's been confirmed that I have gajakerasi yoga. So you mean to tell me I will become enligtened immediately, and wouldnt be born again? If so, that is great. I hate living, especially to be born again. So in other words, this yoga of mine is spiritual, right? Does that mean all spiritual people have this?

Guest guest

No I did not confirm your gajakesari yoga relating to spiritual maturity and going back to Godhead after this birth, because I did not see your chart. Moreover going back to God head is something, He alone knows, and it is beyond any yoga in the real sense and this I personally call as "Sree Krishna yoga" where He decides to take the soul back. (Sorry this is my own term for moksha that Lord alone gives by His causeless mercy).

Since I am not aware of your chart and its planetary positions disposed, I cant say, but what I can say is Gajakesari yoga makes a person spiritually inclined for sure. But the level of spiritual maturity depends on the Causeless Mercy of Lord that He decides to shower on you

Raghavan

Guest guest

Actually, one of the astrologers confirmed it a few weeks ago. But would it be possible for you to confirm it as well, if I can send you a horoscope via email?

Guest guest

IT would be better if you send me ur original chart, because the online softwares what we use, sometimes does not exactly give the disposition of planets as accurately as how the Indian almanacs give. I prefer manual calenders cast horoscope than computer generated, computers generate lots of errors. If nothing is there, then just send place, date and time of birth. BY the way send to my mail id and this public discussion forum is not to be used for personal purpose.

Guest guest

gaja kesari yoga means the person feel their presence in thousand's of person just like lion & elephant felt their presence in jungle it means gaja is elephant whereas kesri means lion. it occur when jupiter is four house away from moon

Guest guest

Hey i dont much about the science of Astorlogy, but i do know that certaon configurations of planets and stars have an adverse effect on our life. The best solution for vaishnavas at the time of adverse astrological effects is to offer prayers to hanuman or sudharshana. These deities erradicate the bad (doshas) fo the planets. In particular is planet saturn who had very bad effects on us. Saturn is propriated on saturday to remove his ill effects, but more effective is Hanuman upasna on saturday.

Guest guest

Yes I do know about Astrology and its Yoga. They Yoga they have talked about is not the Yoga ur thinking about or the Yoga you know. There are so many Yogas in Astrology based onm the planetary combination an individual gets at the time of birth.

Here goes some examples of Yoga.

Raja Yoga: it is difficukt to list all of the combinations which I know. However here are some amoung the list (of planetary combinations) I know:

when lords of 9th and 10th house situated together plus some other conditions it should satisfy.

effect: gives some leadership position in career

Sasa Yoga: when saturn in own/ exalted house and in a trine

bhadra Yoga: when mercury having the above combination

neechabanga rajaYoga:

You better verify astrology books like BVRaman's..KP....etc..