IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
merkaba

I ask the devotiess a favor

Rate this topic

I am not much of a devotie, I do love krsna, and I do chant 16 rounds everyday, I do offer my obediance my respect and my love to Krishna, Brahama, Vishinu and Shiva.

Everyday.

But I dont think is much meaning full coming from me as I am not really much of a devoties, so I ask one of the pure devotiess, who are truly the devoties that krsna talks about in the gita, to chant for me, I will chant for you back of course.

Thank you

hare krishna.

That night you chanted, you received my blessings. I was very happy to hear you had fulfilled your initiation. I thought "This person is sincere". How can Krsna not be pleased?

The secret is always being conscious of Krsna (thinking about Him, singing about Him, hearing about Him, etc). That will lead to humility, for He is indeed great beyond our conception. It will generate attachment to lovable Krsna and detachment from the world. Every nanosecond there are two choices: Krsna or the world. Choose wisely enough times, and you will have your desired success.

You ask for a pure devotee to chant for you. But one must approach a pure devotee and ask "how may i serve you?". Once you find a pure devotee test him. Make sure he is doing everything you think he should be. When you are satisfied then you can receive real knowledge. Maybe you can receive it here though but if we are not the purest you can only advance to the level we are on until you find someone more advanced so begin your search now.

Not that the other devotees in here aren't advanced only me. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Guest guest

I will wire you a billion dollars in British Currency prabhu £

but, I need to know your account name and pin number /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Merkaba a real guru would never do that, just ask for money.Yes a pure devotee could ask his disciple expertly for some laxmi to use in Krishna's service but Vanguard Merkaba has a tender devotional creeper that must be protected.

Imagine Srila Bhaktisiddhanta when his father told him to get initiated by Srila Gour Kishora Dasa Babaji and the Babaji didn't want anything at all, not even a disciple.

Since Merkaba asked for service I will tell him what to do. Go on chanting and try to get the association of some older Prabhupada devotees for now. I don't know where you are but if you are lucky to have some very nice devotees to serve you will make advancement. Otherwise just go to a temple and serve the devotees there.