IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
syedhussaini

It is unacceptable for anyone to digest that his/her religion is wrong

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Even in India, it is the case.

They would want a mosque very close a temple that has been there for 1000s of years. If they dont find a place, they will demolsish the temple and build a mosque over it.

This is not something new for muslims.

Guest guest

quote:

Shivatsa Goswami's appreciation of Srila Prabhupada's achievement

---------------------

Shivatsa Goswami added to these qualities those of boldness and courage in his appreciation of Prabhupada's mission. As a Gaudiya Vaishnava himself, he admitted that,

"When I reflect on Srila Prabhupada's achievement, I become a sort of Hindu chauvinist. I am not ashamed of it. The process initiated, rather imperfectly, by Ramakrishna, Vivekananda and others was brought to its logical and ultimate end by spreading and making 'Rama' and 'Krishna' household words throughout the world. That is the greatest achievement . . . What the Muslims could do only by the tremendous sword, and the Christians could do only with great financial resources and state power, has been done by one solitary man, without any ill effects." (241-2)

What was most striking, according to Shrivatsa Goswami, was the way in which this had been achieved in a materialistic, thus hostile culture.

-------------------------

Krsna,

can you tell me where the original document of this is? The quote is very useful

- muralidhar

Why should I not find God in all traditions - why do I have to think that He offered Himself through only Islam?

In your understandings of Islam - do you think non-mulims shall enter eternal paradise?

Can you see that Krishna gave the ultimate surrender instuction:

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear." [bhagavad Gita 18.66]