IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Haridham

I should get the award

Rate this topic

Yes the award for most posts which made people upset at me or ruffle feathers.

What do you think

I am serious, every year there should be an award presented to the person that has pissed the most people off.

I think thats me.

We should call them the Haridhamis or HDPA the Haridham pissed of the most people awards.

WHat do you think, any other clever ideas.

I think I am crazy.

Hare Krsna.

Haridham

I piss people off on a deeper level and to a greater degree than you, so if there is a reward it's mine.

I would suggest spending less time writing new posts and start thinking about the answers you receive on the one's you have already started.

I also think you are crazy but then I know that about myself and the rest of the universe also.

But slow down the mind a bit.

Guest guest

i guess you dont have any other job or yu are not faithful to your boss even if you are your boss, bby writing constantly something and posting during normal work hours.

Krishna does not like such things Mind it..

Well...i think i can start pissing people off more then you if you like, i guess i have to work harder for the award then i thought.

lol. Anyways, i am not trying to piss anyone off.

You are absolutly right in I should think of the answers on other posts but i dont think I am intelligent or have vedic knowledge to answer them. I would love some back up. Thats how I can learn.

My mind is faster then the wind. I would love to control that aspect but if i could do that then I would be not here and doing something more for krsna consciousness.

I am here to learn but presenting my ignorance and hopefully getting a remedy for that disease.

harekrsna

haridham

"I would suggest spending less time writing new posts and start thinking about the answers you receive on the one's you have already started"

very nice...

i do not want to make a big thing of it (i am saying it proposing a subject, not criticizing Haridam) , but all the stuff has to do (as a general principle) with the 3rd offence

3) To disobey the orders of the spiritual master.

.. to relationate with a vaishnava is a very important thing, a vaishnava does not chat or speak nonsense, if we make questions to him, he consider helping us the most important task of his life.

A vaishnava is uttama adhikari, he lives in a world where he is the only servant, and the others are all masters.

So he consider us people sent by krsna to engage him mercifully in devotional service

So he speaks to us with his heart and put on it his most precious love (bhakti) and culture (vedanta).

We have to be very careful, if we make a question, we have to make it very well, and then we are obliged to execute the instruction... otherwise it is a great offence to the mahamantra

let us make questions, if we are ready to accept the answer..

(of course, imho, Haridhama prabhu, especially if you speak to me, it is a friendly relationship... there's no need of solemnity or something like that... i liked only to remember, if you do not judge that i am wrong, an important principle)

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry for speaking nonsense. I am trying not to disobay the spiritual master.

I am not in Uttam Adhikari I just want to serve you guys and learn from you guys. I dont know anything. I dont have time to read and study the sastras like you fortunate souls.

I am learning from people who krsna has given me as a guide. I just dont want to miss any opurtinity.

I am not sure what your letter is exactly stating i should do but please clarify for my lack of intelligence is not allowing me to understand.

What does IMHO mean anyways.

I know pamho means please accept my humble obesensies.

Hare Krsna

Haridham