IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bhaktachris

Hare Krsna dear Vaisnavas

Rate this topic

Hari Bol Prabhus,

I am "bhaktachris" and have found great inspiration through the Hare-Krishna.org web site similar to this one. I live far from devotees in a very rural state and use these sites for Sat Sanga. I am a "cow herd boy" from the past,present and future (on this planet) as my main service. I am also a "weekend warrior" for book distribution for Bhaktivedanta Swami's ORIGINAL books. As well as raising a Krsna conscious daughter.

I have a question...... what are the "demographics" of this group? I found at Hare-Krishna.org that they are mostly followers of Prabhupada and they also think the GBC is doing a good or very good job. Mostly from America or Britain,Canada. Can any one answer? Thankyou very much your servant in the service of Prabhupada /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Guest guest

Haribol Bhakta Chris,

The demographics of this group is that there really aren't any demographics. ha You get a mixture here.

I myself am a devout follower of Srila Prabhupada and I put out a newsletter about once or twice a month helpful for those who like-minded and live far from a temple, or not far away but whatever reasons, like to keep connected to Prabhupada in this way. If you go to you can check it out and see if its for you. Do a search for "Hare Krishna Inspiration Newsletter." Mine is just called "Inspiration Newsletter," but its easier to find the way I just explained. I'm not attached, just wanted to let you know its out there.

YS,

Prtha dd

Hare Krishna Christopher,

Krishna didn't reserved only to Prabhupada to be the "only way" to back to Godhead, but it is just like in games many teams playing in a league and there are only 1 winning team. It may not be perfect, but it is a winning team.

So in this age there is only 1 winning team right now conquiring the ignorance in this world - is followers of HDG Prabhupada. And anyone who is on this winning team IS going to win at the end and get a medal.

It doesn't mean other teams won't - it is just personal preference on which team you want to be. Winning team or 2nd best or 3rd best....