Guest guest

Hare Krsna,

Radhe Radhe,

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

All Glories to all the Vaishnavas!

Dandavat Pranams.

From VedaBase:

730905bg.lon

Therefore we don't (serve) Krsna alone. No. Radha-Krsna. First Radharani. So that day is today. First you have to worship Radharani. If you go through Radharani...

Therefore in Vrndavana you will see all devotees, they will address one another, "Jaya Radhe." Still. Because they know that "If Radharani is pleased, if I can please Radharani..." Radharani is presented, the original pleasure potency, always absorbed in thought of Krsna. So anyone who comes before Radharani to serve Krsna, oh, She becomes so pleased, "Oh, here is a devotee of Krsna." She immediately recommends, "Krsna, oh, here is a devotee. He is better than Me." This is Radharani. I may be a, not devotee. I may be most fallen rascal. But if I try to reach Krsna through Radharani, then my business is successful. Therefore we should worship Radharani first. That is our business. Instead of offering directly one flower to Krsna, you just put it in the hands of Radharani: "My mother Radharani, Jagan-mata, if you kindly take this flower and offer it to Krsna.Oh," Radharani says, "Oh, you have brought a flower?" Krsna said, patram puspam phalam toyam yo me bhaktya prayacchati, but don't offer Krsna directly. Just offer through Radharani. It will be very much appreciated by Radharani. So this is our philosophy, to please Krsna through Radharani, and just today is the auspicious day of Radharani appearance. So we should offer puspanjali and pray to Radharani that "Radharani, kindly be merciful and tell about me to Your Krsna. To Your Krsna. Krsna is Yours." Krsna, Radha-Krsna. Krsna is not independent. Krsna is Radharani's property. So you have to approach Krsna through Radharani. That is, today is the auspicious day. Worship Radharani very nicely and be happy.

Thank you very much. Hare Krsna. (end)

740923bg.cal

And today is Radhastami. If we pray to Srimati Radharani... Therefore in Vrndavana you'll see. They are first of all glorifying, "Jaya Radhe!" Everywhere you'll hear. "Jaya Radhe."

Guest: Jaya Radhe.

Prabhupada: To glorify Srimati Radharani. So if Radharani's pleased, he'll be able to approach Krsna very easily. And that is the goal of our life. That is the goal of life.

Guest guest

If I say that the purpose of life is the meaning underlying the statement

"Om Sri Krishnarpanamasthu' what do you say.

I'd say you had just contradicted yourself and probably don't know as much about the subject as you think.

Cheers