IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guruvani

Ritvik Principle Described in Chaitanya Caritamrita

Rate this topic

And you think you rude behavior represents Prabhupada?

I know I don't represent him but I am trying to learn from his teachings. i see your rude behavior as a roadblock.

This forum is for a wide range of people to conduct some discourse on spiritual and devotional life. Not all will come from the same place and we have no problem with people who disagree as long as they are not offensive.

Ever consider starting your own forum? ritvik_r'_us.com or something.

I mean LE starts a nice thread and only asks that it be kept positive. One thread, that's all she asked for. But I knew you would come and piss on it and sure enough you did.

You are the very reason I avoid ritviks. You have many nice points but you mix it with a barage of offenses to other vaisnavas. That more than nullifies anything substantial you may say. It seems very wide spread amongst those who fly to ritvik flag.

So, I guess all the other threads are supposed to be protected from alternative views but the threads I start for specific topic are supposed to open game for slur and slander of Prabhupada and his teachings?

Nobody seems to have a problem with people coming into my threads and making challenge and conflict, but when I go into another thread to express differences I am supposed to be censored and banned?

All threads should be open to debate and discussion of alternative views and the effort to make a thread exclusive to a certain brand of propaganda is just that.......propaganda.

Use some discretion. There are times to speak out and there are times to hold one's peace even if you disagree.

Afterall LE was posting Prabhupada's words also. In fact look at the date of those conversations. You base much of your ritvik ideas on your your conceptions of last minute conversations saying that because of the date it supercedes anything prior. Well...?