IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
PN Prasad

Sai Baba has a fall, cancels darshan

Rate this topic

TIMES NEWS NETWORK[ THURSDAY, JUNE 05, 2003 01:49:17 AM ]

BANGALORE: Sri Sathya Sai Baba cancelled morning and evening darshans at his W h i t e f i e l d ashram, near here, on Wednesday after he had a fall, injuring his hip bone.

Sources at the ashram said Baba, after the mishap, cancelled a scheduled visit to the chief minister’s residence. A large number of devotees left the ashram after he cancelled darshans for the day.

The sources said Baba’s health “is perfect’’, he was “cheerful’’ and received the office-bearers of his Central Trust in his quarters.However, the sources indicated that that Baba was unlikely to resume daily darshans at least for the next few days.

* Additional Note by PN Prasad:

God does not and cannot fall down. Humans who claim to be God can fall down.

I read in today's newspaper that Sai Baba underwent a hip bone surgery.

Did you read the description? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

"The Sai Baba Doll has been made with many of the visible attributes of the Avatar and is suitable for all ages. It is a reminder to children that God is with them at all times and encourages them to love God in all forms. "

the picture scared me too bad so i had to run off. From what I have been hearing it sounds more like bait from a chicken hawk."Come to the back room for private darshan and get a free Sai doll kiddies. So cuddlie and cute."

There is reportedly an action figure Sai Baba being developed. It has a button on it's back and when you push it a little bit of gold glitter falls out of his sleeve. He also has hands which can open and shut so it can grasp and hold on to things. (to acheive this they have employed improved "GI Joe with the Kung Fu grip" technology.) The company is planning to market him with the slogan;

"The only action figure on the market actually able to pick pockets."

That is funny!!

The seller has been trying to sell these "dolls" for months. I do not think anyone has bought any. I thought about posting about them when I first saw the ad but never did. This thread was custom made so I had to do it now!!

Oh, did you note that you can buy extra gowns for him for about $12 or so?

So they've been on e-bay for months. Maybe the seller could put them in little football jerseys and try to sell them as collectable "Fat Albert" dolls. I think it could work. He could sell the extra gowns as rodent sized prom dresses for people with pet squirrels.

Just trying to help out where I can.

May be they should try to make those dolls a bit pleasing to look at... lol

Once, one of my dad's friend's dad... (I know it sounds kind a childish but I don't know any other way of explaining it) went to one of his big conferences with some friends in India, he was actually discussing problems he has at work or something in his car when they were all going to his conference. when he went to the conference, Sai baba called him by literally calling by his name and said the exact words that he spoke off in the car and told him the solution to his problem too.

My dad's friend's dad was shocked.

Another instance, (this is before Atal Bihari vatchpay was elected as prime minister). A couple of years ago, my grandfather in India was invited to some of Sai baba's conferences ( He is a famous journalist). Anyway, Sai baba called Vatchpay and basically told him that he was going to be the prime minister of India and will bring India away from danger... then he literally materialized a diamond year ring in front of every one and then gave it to vatchpay saying that it is for luck!.

It may not be true that he is not God, but He is a Great Great Yogi and a Great man.

He does alot of social service, He has numerous hospitals, I think in India and they tend to take care of the sick for free and it is said that those hospitals are really well kept and they do selfless service.

I hope he finds krishna's grace upon him, because he is a great man who is detached from materialistic ideals even when he gets alot of money.

He donates it to various institutions and takes care of the sick for free... He has a selfless life.

I wouldn't literally believe the things that people say about him, but when you hear the same miracles from close friends and family members then it is very hard not to believe it.

Good works are good. An honest man would not claim to be God

though.

God breaths out and countless universes effortlessly come forth. Its good you see he is not God.

Diamond ring? Maybe but who made the diamond mines?

What were these accusations of pedophilia a few years back?

Diamond Rings - Yes, he gives lots of Diamond Rings to many people. He had also given Diamond Rings to Chief Ministers of various states.

There are several techniques of making the diamond rings appear out of nowhere.

There are many Yogis in the Himalayas who can make things disappear from any part of the world and make it appear somewhere else. If possible, please read "Living with the Himalayan Masters" by Swami Rama.

It will give you a very good knowledge of all the powerful Yogis who are much more powerful than Sai Baba.

Still, they never claim that they are God.

Most of the Yogis in Himalayas also have the capability to read minds. They call you directly by your name and tell you about your future or the problems that you are facing. They can also give you solutions to your problems.

All such mystic powers are diversions on the path. One should never be attracted by such powers or to a person who is having such powers.

A person who is fully surrendered and completely devoted to God will acquire all these qualities.