IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
livingentity

Vicco Vajradanti Tooth Powder

Rate this topic

Atma mentioned this product on my bitter melon thread and it is amazing!!

A friend of mine sent me three large 200 gm. bottles about a month ago and I have been using it twice daily according to the instructions ever since.

I had a gum problem by one of my teeth that was causing continuous painful infections and the dentist told me that I would lose that tooth.

Well, it has healed up perfectly - no more infections, no more pain. The dentist does not know what to think!!

My teeth look whiter and my gums are all tight and healthy!!

This is an ayurvedic all natural product!!

I know that I probably sound like a commericial ad for this but seriously, if you can find it - give it a try.

Guest guest

I also heard so many good things about this powder and beeing very inspired by those opinions I decided to buy one myself.I did it and was using it for a while but then I read the ingrediens of it and for me they were strange. What is Alum? Isnt it aluminium which may cause cancer? What about Gum Arabic isnt it chemical product?

I dont know much about chemistry so maybe I am wrong about those elements there.... Are they healthy?

I would be very thankful for the answer.

ys Add