IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
madhav

good bye, and a suggestion

Rate this topic

Shashi said: Dear Mixitlipstick You have totally bilkul missed my latest desertations of the derivations from River Sindhu to arrive at Hindu and Indus. I am make this point earlier. You are simply regurgitating the half baked history. It is being indigestible for you as it is being half baked. As I am telling you already the term Sindhu and the dreivations therefrom are older than Mohammed but you are not listening. India is too complex for you and you are preferring the simplistic formulas.

Ahh, so I see that your mispelling of my handle was not by accident after all. You're welcome to shorten it to "mxyz" if that would make it easier for you. Anyway, yes---I have indeed been listening to you. I agree and fully accept that the word 'Sindhu' predates the Muslim invasion of India. Nothing complicated about that. However, when it came time that the Muslim religion finally arrived, and when the Muslims finally got around to invading India, they pronounced the Sindhu River as "Hindu". Apparently this name stuck, and as I've mentioned before, you have allowed your Muslim neighbors to name (or re-name) your religion for you. Don't believe me? Even one of your Hindu friends on this forum has admitted as much. Here is what Madhav had to say on the matter:

once upon a time before islamists started invading india, there was no Hindu or hinduism word. there was and still is Sindhu word. so, the invaders called the people who lived on the east side of Sindu as Hindu because they pronounce Sindhu as Hindu, and the world picked up that name. (note that xians and islamists enjoy changing vedic names to non vedic names.)

And you still have not answered my question: Would you allow Muslims to enter your home and name your new-born children, and/or re-name the children you already have? Would you consent to this without protest?

When Lord is coming you will be the misfit and nobody will understand you.

This is true, and in fact it is already happening, even as we speak. I am already a misfit in society, and yes, no matter how carefully I may try to express a few simple words, it appears that there is misunderstanding.

Anyway, thankyou for your kind words.

mxyz

Guest guest

Vaisnava Das 108 is said Well now you seem to be getting your knickers in a twist. British expression, don't worry.

Now sir, we are getting in a twist when Shashiji is sitting in padmasana posture. So when we are as twisted she is as peaceful meditations. So why your worried "British expression"? Hummm?

Guest guest

I desire to take birth in India in my next life, if I am so fortunate. My disagreement is with some of you referring to Srila Bhaktivenda Swami Prabhupada as a "Hindu" when he specifically said that he was not. He was the one who disapproved, (although he didn't really seem to make a huge issue out of it.) At any rate, being a paramahamsa Vaishnava, he was transcendental to all temporary bodily and mental designations, and hoped that one day we could all transcend as well.

Whether he said so or not, he dressed like a Hindu, acted like a hindu, ate like a Hindu and concieved of God in a Hindu manner. Generally speaking if something walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, etc; it's a pretty safe bet to call it a duck. As to the rest of that portion of your post quoted above, while it reveals that you believe, it also reveals that you do not know. Belief is not knowlege, best you not confuse the two.

I have faith in Srila Prabhupada, along with other Gaudiya Vaishnava Sadhus, past and present. Who do you have faith in?

Either you accept Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada as an ordinary man, or you accept him as a Saint. Myself, I accept him as a Saint, a fully self-realized soul. As a realized soul, he can impart true knowledge to those who hear submissively. You are free to accept or reject his words, as you wish. For those with mundane vision, he may appear to be an ordinary man, an ordinary Hindu. But just as it is said in Brahma Samhita that Krsna can only be seen as He is by those whose eyes have been annointed with the salve of love, the same holds true for His pure devotees. If you want to know Srila Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada beyond what your external eyes perceive, there must be some faith, some love, some surrender. When such faith arises, then knowledge will be revealed within your heart.

He left for a while, then he came back, he is not dishonest.

The fact is, it happens to many... I have the same problem... I try to not get attached to the things I do, but I get attached to them. I wish to stop my over attending in this forum too, but I can't... because once in a while i see a spiritual topic that interests me.

Same thing here, he came back because he is attached to his ideals and his explanations. he truly believes that the things said by him here are right.

I don't think he is dishonest at all /images/graemlins/smile.gif ...

Several times he has been busted. His only reason for being here is start hammering us with his fanatical rhetoric and his hateful speils!!!

Well, he has been warned and so many times and I think he is now on very thin ice.

with him. I am so sick of him turning every thread possible into a hate thread. He is worse than any bigot I have ever encountered. This last thing that he did was the final straw for me. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Can anyone tell I am clinching my teeth as I write??? /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

This mad smilie is not made enough!!!

Guest guest

What do u mean by Krishna con and Hinduism are Cousins????

Krishna is a very part of Hinduism........Hinduism is Hinduism because of Krishna.

He never left! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

It is kind of funny in a way.

"Please pardon my crankiness. I just get really tired of his hijacking threads and spamming us with his rants."

I think, he thought that with his leaving... his extremely impractical thoughts would be taken with more importance.

But , I guess that failed! /images/graemlins/grin.gif