IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

flickering eye

Rate this topic

Guest guest

yeah same thing i aslo felt

for females right eye flickering suggest bad sign.

when my right eye flickedred me and my husband had a fight and it led to turmoil

Guest guest

I've heard that if the left eye of the guy flickers then it is bad luck and if its the girls left eye, it is good luck, but who really knows.

Guest guest

well some may be used for healing as such but is the mudra practiced by the healer or the heal ly ..and what of the mudra that extends the middle finger is there some positive reations to that one

Guest guest

About the mudra, does it only stops the flickering/twitching of the eyes (left or right) which it seem is somekinda sensor for detecting the coming events (good or bad) or it also has ability to ward off any potential event ( in case of bad), which may occur with anyone.

Guest guest

Haribol

I have been experiencing eye flickering on and off for a while. I do understand what they mean for me, but I understand what flickering of the "chin" and "forebrow between the 2 eyes i.e 3rd eye" mean. Any guesses ?

Guest guest

it is time set it straight for the record

i had this experiance myself while i was at the doctors once with an unrealated issue and was told it is generally due to stress.

as for the luck i dont know

J.S das

Guest guest

I never believed my mother when she told me right eye twitch for girls is bad news. In fact I made fun and laughed at her faith in superstition. She told me my Nani had this sense too. As an adult now, I seemed to have inherited this non-sense eye twitch premonition talent. The first time it happened I found out my fiance in India was already married. Then last year it twitched for a week.... when both of my grandparents died within 3 days of eachother. And now...the last time it happened my husband of only 4 months got so angry in a horrible arguement with me that I ended up staying with my parents for a week!! My husband and I are fine now and it's twitching again.....just got word that my younger sister's husband, who had gone to India for his sister's wedding has decided not to return leaving her with two angel like children (one is two years old and the other only 4 months old!)

The point is I don't want this talent or gift of whatever it is. I am a strong Christian and know that God is greater and far more powerful that all these ridiculous little evils in our lives. But obviously now I have this stupid coorelation between my right eye and bad news.Besides punching myself in the eye... How can I get my eye to stop twitching for good??

woahhh i'm sorry to hear that!

I have the same problem...left eye=good luck, right eye=bad luck.

Everytime my right eye twitches, something bad happens..everytime the left eye, something good happens! A few days ago i was meant to get a university offer..my right eye was twitching like crazy. And as it so happened, i didnt get an offer. I knew i should have though..the next day my left eye started twitching, that was the day i found out they made a hugeee mistake and i was given admission!

It's really annoying when it twitches but i have a lot of faith in Krishna and i'm not exactly a God fearing person...when it twitches like crazy i complain to Him about it and it seems to stop for a while!

U can stop it from twitching by reducing the amount of time u stare at the tv/pc screen, eating certain fruits/veggies!

Guest guest

Dr. Singh in 04 replied very scientifically to the eye twitching incidents. He said ppl should stop 'gossping' abt things like these and take the scientific approach to it. I just want to ask him to go take a flying ..... Just coz you are a doctor dr.singh, doesnt mean noone else has to right to their own beliefs and reasons for things happening around them. I am a psychologist and I know better than most of the ppl out there that there are psychological reasons for everything happening, esp psychosomatic symptoms. But to each their own aye ? Just give people opnions they ask for and not tell them off for being supersticious.

Neha

Australia

Guest guest

Hi My name is Jay and my left eye has been jumoing for about 2 days I am afraid that something bad is about to happen. The las time my eye twitched like this my 9 month old god-son passed way and when that happened it stopped. My girl goes to courttomorrow could she be going to jail I am just scared tht this means I am going to lose evryone I love

Guest guest

that's what i heard if it is the right eye flicker for male it is good if the left eye flicker for male it is bad and the opposite for female to stop the bad eye flicker which is left for male just get a very samll piece of paper and lick it with your tongue and put it where the eye is flikering that will stop that i have tried it my self. hopefully this will you guys too. mr baden in uk

Guest guest

I have always been told by pals and doctors that I should not read too much into the flickering eyes phenomenon. However, it is difficult not to believe when one eye flickers at a time. If the problem is a medical one, surely both eyes should flicker at the same time given that both eyes would be exposed to same elements.

In the past every time I have had a left eye flickering, Imy relationship with a loved one has come to an end. Surprisingly, my right eyes has never flickered so far.

So there!!

Guest guest

I don't want to believe this.. but I have too.. that flickering eyes doo effect some intutions.. I have noticed this for last 3 yr.. and even this time.. my right eye is flicking for last 2 weeks.. I m fedup with it..as I can't c anything happening good.. and its causing pain now..all though my marriage is planned soon.. Hoping it going to be good I m bearing it

Guest guest

Dear All, May God the Almighty be with you all during your tough times. May his blessings reduce the impact of the bad luck on you and your family.

I'm in my late twenties, I have strong belief in GOD and also in superstitious. I believe in eye flickering very much as it was proved right and true in my case. Few months ago I met someone whom initially seems to be very nice decent and very kind hearted and with in months, she cheated me for almost 4000 USD by giving counterfeit cheques and absconded. Throughout her company, my left eye was flickering and it was for almost 6 weeks. I knew something bad is going to happen, as soon as my left eye started flickering, So I started to extremely focus on my Job and tried to be as polite as I could be at my work place with everyone and also took extra caution while driving my car and was very cautious with every bit of activity, but never guessed that bad is going to come through this female, who so cleverly cheated me by being extremely kind hearted. You know that’s what fate is. I many times suspected her and also I had some instinct that told me that she is vile person, still I think it’s my fate that took my money to her and her good fortune. Believe my left eye, which was flickering for almost a month and half, stopped completely flickering after this person ran away with my money, what to say? Some people who never believed in these told me that eye flickering happens, when you don’t get a good night sleep and when your eyes are really tired, So I made sure I had very good sleep, but still it continued flickering.

So, people eye flickering is a sign sent from GOD through angels who are always with us in an invisible form. Please take care and never ignore it. It is true and it happens. I’m not sure if it really differs for male and female, but since I’m a male and my left eye was flickering which is a sign of bad luck and it did bring me bad luck. So, all I would try to tell you all is, We can’t challenge the fate, but someone else can do it, that is “GOD”, So pray to him and beg for his mercy and he would bring the bad luck to the minimal level.

Finally, “Everything happens for good, and so Take it easy”.

I never believed in flickering of eyes. I remember my husband telling me once that it's said for ladies if right eye flicker it's not good but left is good.

I had a continous right eye flicker for 2-3days. I also told him my right eye is flickering when ever I open or close it and it's doing it continously. He told me to pray and not to worry. I also took it lightly but after continous flickering for 2-3 days I got a call around 4:00 in night. I was half asleep and was very restless since my eye was going crazy so immd when call came I got up but phone got disconnected. I was as if sensing something worse would happen. Something that you know and sense is not right but don't know what. I immd logged on computer to see if my dad is online. I got worried and then phone rang again I picked and heard my brother crying and asking us to come immd because dad had a heartattack and he was just crying. I immd lit diya booked tickets but when I reached home he had left this world forever. Since then I somehow get scared whenever my right eye flickers and I am on this post 'cause again for past 2-3 days continously my right eye is flickering. Wonder if someone has some suggestion why it happens and how to stop it

i was taught this at a young age, and found i have been experiencing this for years.

every time, whenever my left has flickered, something bad has happened within a few weeks, and also opposite with right.

i also get in parts of body, but this has had slightly softer implications, i.e. not as bad/good as eye twitches.

from what ive learnt, right is good for men, left is good for women.

i remember once Morari Bapu mentioned it in a katha, and ive heard it is written in scriptures.

a gift of bhakti??

Guest guest

If it continuously flickers for long time to the extent of bothering u it could be allergic reaction to something.