IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

flickering eye

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

Glad I could help, but sometimes it can get a little hectic, with your left arm and right arm twitching etc..

(at the same time!)

The more you pay attention (I feel) the more aware you become, thus... you can avoid getting angry in situations realising that it could get out of hand, which is great!

Guest guest

I have strong belief that if your left eye flickering that means you have bad luck, that's my experience.when it happens I always have heard bad things happens in my life, not that bad but something not good at all. If you know why? please let me know....

Guest guest

hi everyone,

reading all the posts before mine has made me very scared...my right eye has been flickering for the last 2days...i was confused as to whether it was good or bad...but now i find out its bad...

the reason i'm even more worried is because...in june-july 03...my eye flickered on and off for days!...and it just so happened that on raksha bhandhan day (12th aug) my littler brother passed away...

i hadnt given this superstition much thought till that tragedy hit...and i dont want anything tragic to happen to be again...

what can i do??? i find myself praying for nothing bad to happen...

Guest guest

i heard that if ur left eye jump that means that it is bad news and if ur right eye jump that means good news

Guest guest

Dear Sir/Madam:

Before finding resaons for auspicuious(ness) of involuntary eye twitching its better to understand why it happens.

Unequal stimulation of one cranial nerve when occurs due to unequal pressure due to localised spasm/pressure/lack of relaxation or any organic cause, leads to this state.

In Yoga terms the disbalance in Ida & Pingala Nadis(channels) cause unequal flow and return of vital energies due to various reasons.

Remedy is to perform neck, basal cranium/shoulder exercises along with relaxation, proper digestion, avoid over eating/gas and getting involved in stressful situations.

If twitching is with nausea/headache, get your head scan done after consulting your doctors.

For Auspicious(ness) there arescientific reasons too, if real enthusiasts is interested to know for wisdom and not for gossiping.

Dr. Singh

Toronto

Guest guest

Try calcium for flickering eye. Also polarity messed up. Stand feet on good magnets for correcting polarities. Nikon are considered best.

Guest guest

i'm a female and my right eye has been flickering continuously for over 3 weeks...its not just a minor flickering - but a VERY obvious FLICKER...i keep thinking that the more the eye flickers the WORSE the new i will get and that thought has got me so scared! because i've had a bad experience previously (i was the one who wrote the post about my brother passing)

i guess i'll just keep praying for now

Guest guest

My right eye has been flickering since this morning. It just won't stop and it's very visible as well. Two days ago, my left eye from the bottom was flickering, but right eye is flickering much more than the left eye and on the top. Is that a bad sign?

Guest guest

Guys!

This is Vinita from Germany!

Don't know about genders.. but LEFT EYE is GOOD LUCK and RIGHT EYE is BAD LUCK.

It has never failed me!!

I heard this in Australia and brought the explanation over to Europe.... it is an EXACT SCIENCE!

Guest guest

Ya'all are kidding right??? .... what about people who have body spasms? Is that some kind of a good/bad sign too (other than medically ofcourse)?

Come on... 21st century! Modern! Technology! Advanced! Short clothes! what happened to all that stuff!? God doesnt care about your twitching... He's got other important things to do... like help you with ur problems in life. None of the "good sign"... "bad sing" . is true....

jeeeez

Guest guest

Go to the link below... this link explains why eyes twitch...

http://www.eye-twitching.com/

And for god's sake... forget all the . about good luck and bad luck being somehow related to the twitching. Good luck is when you do good deeds and God rewards you for them, and bad luck is when you do bad deeds and God punishes you for those. It has absolutely nothing to do with eyes twitching. All the examples you've given are just coinky-dink-ies!

Guest guest

Hi did you ever find out if there was a medical reason for your right eye flickering? I am also aware of the right eye flickering being inauspicious for a woman, but would like to know what the actual cause is. Have had it for several weeks now.... and tried searchin on the internet and found your query.

Guest guest

The word is twitching actually not flickering.

Even I seem to have developed a similar problem in the left eye. Try searching under google for "eye twitching". Maybe this link will help you

best of Luck

Rajat

Guest guest

My Right eye also flickers too much... and even i have heard that if the right eye flickers something bad happens!!!!! even i want to know whether it is true or not..

Guest guest

i get a left flickering eye, so, how come i haven't won the lottery yet?!

i think it has something to do with stress and being around strangers.

Guest guest

i work on a PC all day 33 yrs of age and for the last two days my right eye has started to flicker. I wear glasses and have stress in my line of work (IT) maybe that is the cause? I also have many attractive women pass my desk all day...

Guest guest

I have also started back at gym, perhaps back strain or nerve pincing causes the eye flicker?

Guest guest

Hi Vinita,

This is Mohammad from Bombay.

As a matter of fact, my left eye has been blinking for the past 4 months now. Did speak to a lot of people & fortunately most have said it is supposed to be a nice sign.

It portends that you will hear something very good or there is going to be some major benefit.

Just got a little frightened after going through this forum.

If it's okay do clarify this with me & also let me know of your experience over the same.

My e-mail id is m_cadri@rediffmail.com.

Note : I happen to be male by gender.

Kind Regards.

Mohammad.

Guest guest

I too was wondering which is the correct word, twitching or flickering. I have heard people use the word twitching when the body is in serious pain.

Hence thought it safe and maybe out of a little superstition used the word flickering !

Kind Regards.

Mohammad.

Guest guest

thank you so much for the scientific explantion...which is so much essential along with the blind belief in sayings that existed since centuries... could you tell us more about it... with regard to what we can watch for to avoid it...

Guest guest

Can you explain in the detail how to implement this mudra. I did not get it.

my right eye is flickering and i am very scared may be something bad is on its way so want to stop this.

Thanks