IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

All Vulcans: Please sign in....

Rate this topic

Missed it, bb, but not at all disappointed. The next two weeks are thin ice.

Im concerned about mt popo. There is a connection between Mt Popo, New Madrid and Juan de Fuca, some geos in govt circles have noted a very deep and independent plate that can be plotted on this triangle, and it sits atop a lava lake that has yellowstone as its vent system.

The increased solar coroneal ejecta acts as a big microwave that increases liquification of this lake, and some say that this triangle could let go in a catastrophe unprecedented.

A major blow of Mt Popocateptyl, which is predicted by most geos, govt as well as civilian, is a start of a possible chain reaction, with Ohio becoming shakey and the pacific coastal volcano ranges in alaska, PNW and sierras all venting within weeks.

Your spokane shake is an awakening of something that has been sleeping for over a million years, and that concerns this coffee table geo. May our lives be interesting, haribol, ys mahak

PS do you discuss Mc Vey on rX? Id like to do sensible discussion, but dont care for rabid right neos forums, prefer balanced, less fanatical discussion of "REAL" conspiracy. Let me know, via e-mail, if you know of any discussion group dealing with these issues in a not-so-rabid way, yer surf, mhkd

Hey, rX (I like this better'n bb, hope ya dont mind), thanks for the readin info. Dja hear about the deep quakes under Rainier, just two threes on Sunday (7-1-01) AM, but a swarm indeed, all over the place.

Hows yer jammin, if ya ever need a song or two, feel free to arrange any Jatayu song if ya like. I especially like the violence of time, a story of the state of the state (of confusion), thank God for God, eh? Haribol, ys, mahak

Guest guest

kewl. stay in touch. i'll be at the crescent bar resort seven miles west of quincy on the river. can't camp unless its wilderness, if ya know what i mean.