IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Tarun

Free Masonry: How Free?

Rate this topic

I'll leave this one as it is, as received, unedited.

What Germans found after opening Freemason Temple in Oslo

Part 2

The New Stürmer

Volume 4

Dear friends and fellow Aryans

Visit my web-site at http://www.newsturmer.com.

I hope you remember my last mail on freemasonry in Norway, if not you can read it on my web-side under Freemasonry.

As the Germans opened the freemason houses in the various cities of Norway

they found proof of the Jewish background of masonry in symbols and signs.

They published a book with pictures of some of the things they found.

In this letter I will tell you about some of the things the Germans found.

In coming letters I will tell about what the freemasons have done regarding

revolutions, wars and assassinations in Europe in the last 300 years. Some

of this information might be known to you, but I hope some will be new.

WHAT THE GERMANS FOUND?

The Germans found and published the questions and answers which the

freemasons have to give as they pass through the ranks in their lodges.

Since the Norwegian lodges have changed their rite on this, I see no reason

for telling you these. But what I can tell you is that if you thought

freemasons were a Christian organisation, think again. It is based on

purely Jewish thinking and rituals.

What I would like to tell you is that the various ceremony rooms contained

a lot of skeletons and skulls. One of the ceremony rooms was even called

the "room of the corpses". In this room a lot of coffins were to be found.

The Germans found skulls and bones hanging from the ceiling in some of the caves inside the rooms. They even found indication of sexual parties being an usual pastime for freemasons during usual meetings. These information, the sexual part, was not published.

Part of the pictures found can be seen on my webpage, Freemasons, article named "Jewry and freemasonry."

Most part of what the Germans found were never published, because the Germans did not want to embarrass the Norwegians by telling them what their countrymen had been doing during their secret meetings among Jewish friends.

In the future I might give you more information on what the Germans found

and showed all those who wanted to visit. And the Norwegians did visit the

freemason houses by the thousands.

The Norwegian freemasonry consists of 13 grades. Throughout the last 30

years they have several times tried to bring more understanding into what

they do, but have not been capable of getting all Norwegians on their side

regarding the secretcy of their society and the need of such association.

As the Norwegians are book-readers, the freemasons even had books regarding their rites published - this in order to get understanding among the

ordinary Norwegians. They did not succeed in this, since more and more

Norwegians have started to ask why there must exist an association where

not everyone can be a member. This book showed the rites prior to WWII, not the rites they use today.

Norwegians have experienced how the freemasons use their relationships to

achieve advantages when in a lawsuit, in gaining large profits when dealing

in business. Some have even seen that a freemason judge has been more

lenient towards a fellow freemason then he has been towards a non-freemason

brother. Even in open hearings in the parliament there have been bad words

towards the freemasons for their unwillingness to go after a

freemason-brother.

WHAT IS FREEMASONRY?

From alfa to omega, freemasonry is Jewish; all rites and ceremonies are

Jewish. Freemasonry is for establishing Jerusalem as the main city for the

world: that is, a Jewish Jerusalem. One shall not believe what the

freemasons themselves says about their organisation. But since the Jews are

their master one SHALL believe them.

As freemasonry is governed by the Jews, it is the needs and goals of the

Jews which are the guiding stars of the freemasons. The Jews themselves

have on numerous occasions stated their influence over the freemasons. We

need not doubt them; we can see the Jewish influence by looking at the

lodges of the freemasons with their Jewish symbols.

In coming letters I will prove that freemasons were behind all

assassinations in Europe in the last 300 years, I will even prove that

freemasons/Jews were behind all wars that Europe has seen since 1750.

My next letter on this topic will poorly reflect on freemasonry. I will use

many letters on this topic. I find it very interesting, especially since

the freemasons are so intimate and closely connected to Jewry. I think you

will be astonished to read what the freemasons all did for the Jews.

Heil og sael

Recently I met an Italian Mason who had considerable influence.

He was being summoned to save someone's home from being foreclosed.

He described his membership:

"Mason's must believe in an unspecified Supreme Being & be inclined to perform good works for others."

He believes Free Masonry goes back 7,000 yrs, id est, Dvapara-yuga.

Guest guest

The real history of freemasonary,is this

In medievel times society's of craftsmen were formed,they shared secret's and had special privileges,due to their need and expertise.

Later because they were free to travel without being accosted by the law,they were infiltrated by another group of people.

These people,Knights Templar's,Alchemists,etc.,used the mason society as a means for travel,and inconspicuosness.

They included nobles,scientists,mystics etc,from all faiths.

To describe them as jewish,is wrong.

masons compete with zionists and desire the wealth of Solomon, buried under the dome of the rock. No peace while the riches are sought.

original masons (templars) plundered some of solomons wealth and used the loot to build the churches and monarchies of misage euro, this was the puropse of crusades. No god concepts are involved in zionism nor masonry.

they worship hiranyakasipu, not narasimha.

Guest guest

The jewish symbols are not exclusively jewish,like the swastika appears in cultures all over the world,even native american.

The star of david,is not exclusively jewish,it's also buddhist,islamic,even hindu,and other ancient groups.

The masons were infiltrated more then once,in the late 18th century,the illuminati infiltrated,and took over the masons.

There goal was domination over europe,where the catholic church,and the various exploiters of it's power were creating an intolerable situation.

The true internal power and goal of the illuminati controlled masons,was only known to the very top echelon of members,the rest were unaware of what was going on.

The wealth of the Knights Templar was not from solomon,that is a myth,Arabs are very good at excavating and plundering tombs,there is no way the teasure of solomon could have survived,then found by inexperienced europeans.

There wealth was from the power granted them by the church,for trade,they became as powerful as the church because of this boon.

The modern masons,are mostly social clubs,the elite power structure of the world,is much more complex then a bunch of masons and jews running things.

Guest guest

The book "The money and the power",i think thats the name,recently came out,it describes the "syndicate",it's base-Las Vegas-and it's influence in politics,banking etc.

There are also other groups,the yakuza,the various Triads,the various mafia groups in europe,the middle eastern oil tycoons,the latin american drug cartel's,African mineral,and gold and diamond tycoons.

The world is a complex place,giving the jewish people control over everything,or almost everything is wrong .

This started in europe,because the church forbade moneylending at a profit,leaving the jews free to corner the market.

This ended though,the banking community grew to include all types.

The jews never had the total influence over the world, that is a myth.

There has always been many different types of wealthy people pulling the strings,of the world economy and political systems.

The jews are certainly among them,but are far from being dominant,that was a myth concocted by people with political and economic motivations to gain control over the masses of ignorant people,who needed a bogeyman to rally themselves against,thereby coalescing into a power base for those who have done the manipulating.

The various cabals of today,that many fear,are not jewish or mason,they are non-sectarian,based on wealth,and power.

The reality is that these various secret society's are not all powerfull,they compete with each other,with criminal orginizations,various intelligence agency's,politicians,police,banks,etc.,for material gain.

The enlightened person knows that they are all puppets,the real controller is God.

Guest guest

I forgot to mention the kabbalah.

This is what was probably found in norway,drawings and writings having to do with the mystic kabbalah.

The kabbalah was written down sometime inthe first millenium,or around therabouts.

It was created by jew's,but it is famous as the most important work on numerology for mystics of all faiths.

During the middle ages it gained great popularity among Alchemists,Knights Templar,and assorted mystical traditions.

The masonic rites,which are a mishmosh of kabbalah,The Hermetic tradition,Christian,and pagan,and arabic mysticism, contained all of these mixed together.

As far as sex orgies,Aliester Crowley in the late 19th century,and early 20th,became infamous among occult circles because he was preaching a type of tantric sex magic,originally brought to egypt from yogi's many centuries earlier.

He created a society,and wrote books that influenced many occultists,including masonic temples.

Start of a Revolution

Freemasonry in France p1

Jewry and Freemasonry Volume 1

"Jesus Told the Truth about Jews. So did Hitler."

Visit my web-side at: http:/www.newsturmer.com

The page http://www.newsturmer.com/other interesting. Is updated each week with new and interesting articles.

The page http://www.newsturmer.com/Nur in Deutscher Sprache zugänglich is also updated on a weekly bases with interesting articles which are of special interest to my German friends.

Dear kindred and fellow Aryans

**Before we start on this article we need to clarify an important questions. First we must know that freemasonry ever since it’s beginning has been fighting against all royal houses and nobilities in all of Europe. This might sound strange to you since it was among kings and nobles freemasonry found some of their most willing and eager members. It was even from those two groups they found various Master of Grades/Lodges. To fully understand this question we must seek the source to freemasonry, which is Jewry. Jews were/ are bound by:- Book of Isaiah 61:5-6:

"And strangers will actually stand and shepherd the flocks of YOU people and the foreigners will be YOUR farmers and YOUR vinedressers. And as for YOU, the priests of Jehovah, YOU will be called the masters of our God YOU will be said to be. The resources of the nations YOU people will eat, and in their glory YOU will speak elatedly about YOURSELVES.

In order to get their freemasonry growing and gaining members they have always kept their hate for royalties and nobilities hidden for those groups. They have even allowed kings, dukes, lords and other nobilities to act as Master of Grades/Lodges just to get their support for freemasonry and to get members, but the real Leaders of freemasonry have been and still are Jews.

**France during 18th century.

King Louis, XV son of King Louis XIV, was against all kind of freemasonry. He even prohibited it from France in 1737. By then freemasonry had been in France since 1717.

Like always, when a king had prohibited freemasonry none of the lodges closed. You may ask why police did not close lodges in France after Louis XV did prohibit freemasonry. One reason was, the Master of the Lodges in Paris was Duke of Aumont. Later Duke of Antin was Master of Lodge in France, Grande Loge Anglaise de France, after him Louis of Bourbon-Conté, Count of Clermont, who was member of the France Royal House. Louis of Bourbon-Conté, Count of Clermont was master of the Lodge of Grande Loge de France a position which was given to Louis Philipp of Chartres - Duke of Orleans and cousin to King Louis XV.

During the Revolution and to suit his friend, Philip gave up his noble-name and titles during the revolution and called himself Phillippe Égalité.

Before Jews and Freemasons started their attack on France, they had successfully conducted a revolution in what to us is known as USA.

They both, Jews and Freemasons, were behind America's War of Independence from 1775 to 1783. England accepted the declaration of independence in 1783. The peace treaty between England and USA was signed in Versailles in 1783.

Because France under Louis XV had given USA economical help, France got special trading agreements with the new country. This was a hard blow to the freemasons of England and their masters the Jews.

The American freemasons were practical men, it was Brother Jefferson who wrote the Declaration "Bill of Rights" into the Constitution of USA. An other brother, Lafayette, plaid a main part in that US-revolution as well as that of France.

Even the national hero of USA, George Washington, was a freemason.

In fact, as George was about to be sworn in as the first president of USA nobody could find another Bible but Washington’s freemason Bible for him to swear on. Benjamin Franklin, the diplomat, was also one of the brothers of the American freemasonry. As the brothers needed financing of their revolution against the Jewish-run colonies they turned to the King of France for help. They knew he was not a freemason and as such not bound by brotherhood to help England, and they knew he would help them, because France was fighting the English in Canada. The American freemasons got free of England, but not of the Jews the English had allowed to settle and exploit the new land.

I don’t know if it was the financial help Louis XVI gave the American freemasons or the fact that he did not want to join the brotherhood, or that he did not take away the prohibition his father had given on freemasonry, but the freemasons did start planning a revolution in France.

Whatever the reasons were it was definitely not what they have been telling us the past 230 years: "To bring freedom to the people of France."

Because the revolution did not do that.

For some time, first Louis XV and then Louis XVI had worked on laws which would have made life easier for the common French, but those laws were not approved by the freemasons in the parliament.

After the freemasons had started the revolution the Jews brought the scum of Paris and other cities and towns in to do part of the dirty work of the revolution -- they knew none of the freemason brothers would do.

As the revolution went on, the brothers even started to kill each other. You can read all about that and the consequence of the Jews action to bring in the scum of France in any history book. You don’t need me to tell you that part of the history — both the Jews and freemasons have done it better then I can, but do remember who wrote the stories and who started it all. That should then make it easy to deduct the falsification from the truth.

A proof that the English freemasons stood behind the French revolution and that they had a hate for Louis XVI can be found in the fact that the King of England did not want to help Louis and his wife as some of the no freemasons of French nobles asked George III for help.

The French Revolution which started in 1789 ended with the declaration of The First Republic in 1792.

What was the goal of the French Revolution and what went wrong?

Goal of French Freemasons

Obviously the freemasons wanted to bring down the dynasty of Bourbon from the French throne and give the throne to Louis Phillipp, Duke of Orleans, who was Grand Master of French freemasonry.

But because Jews used mobs and scum as their helper the mob took over the streets of Paris and many other cities and towns.

Thus, the revolution took a turn which the freemasons had not planned for.

As such, the work of the freemasons turned into a reign of terror with killings in the streets, a turn they must take the blame for.

Goal of Jews and freemasons living in England

Ever since Oliver Cromwell in 1657 let the Jews Manasseh Ben Israel and Moses Carvajal finance his war on King Charles I the Jews gain power over the political life in England. When later, in 1689, Amsterdam Jews financed a rebellion against King James II they enlarged their power. The chief of those Amsterdam Jews, Solomon Medina, followed William of Orange to England. In 1694 the Jews set up the Bank of England. Aan act by the Jews, where they gain power over all taxes, they actually also gained power over all of England.

After the Jews had set foot in England they started to misuse that power by forbidding any ships but English to transport goods from English colonies to England and vise versa. This was partly done by letting English ships act as pirates attacking ships at high sea. The law which was introduced and approved by parliament was called "The Naval Act."

With that law the Jews of England declared war on their brethren in Holland, Spain and other countries with colonies and a large fleet.

By the time of The French Revolution the only large fleet left was the French. The Jews wanted that fleet out of the way — and if they has succeeded they would have been able to gain power not only over England, but over Europe and the rest of the world.

As The French Revolution took a wrong turn for the Jews they had to give up, for a short while, their lust for world power.

What both the Jews and the freemasons learned from the French Revolution was that they could use the masses in all coming revolutions and uproars. The masses were willing to do whatever were told them.

If you want to learn the name of those behind the French revolution you can find them in Captain A. H. M. Ramsay’s book "The Nameless War". You can download the book by going to:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/nameindx.htm

If Jewish audacity/swindle, Chuzpe, is right, then resistance must be a national duty.

Heil og sael

Guest guest

What a bunch of missinformation.

The masons started out as a trade organization in the middle ages.

Because their skill as architects was needed for the construction of churches and castles, they were given freedom of travel anywhere.

When the Knights Templar and other occultists became outlawed and hunted men ,they joined the masons,as a cover.

Later an excommunicated catholic priest Adam Wieshaupt created the Illuminati, he and his associated infiltrated the masons,and succeded in taking it over, leaving the mass of members unaware of what was going on.

there were many agnostic or jews who believed in other religous beliefs in the mason society.

There were people from all faiths.

The fact of the Illuminati takeover ,is contrary to the Jewish conspiracy theory, which originated in Russia and France in the middle and late 19th century, By agents of russian nobles who were very opposed to the masons/illuminati influence on the Russian Royal family and other Royal families.

They took a political satire aimed at the French presidency by a french journalist,switched the names around and created "the protocols of the elders of Zion".

They diiseminated this widely,but it was discredited when the original piece was discovered.

Years later it gained a new life when it was introduced to Germany by Russians.

The banking system is very complex ,no one group controls it.The Bank of england like the federal Reserve is meant to help the members of those who belong to that community,Jew or Gentile.

This ignorant ranting about a jewish conspiracy is foolish .

There are many concurrent conspiracies,between families,countries,mafias,banks,corporations,intelligence agencies,militaries, and on and on.

Some are jewish, most are not.

Guest guest

Consider this fact.

When iskcon started, the jewish percentage of devotees was higher then any other group of people.

Does this mean that iskcon was a jewish conspiracy?

In the same way, the occult groups in the earlier centuries had many jewish members,but the cults were not jewish conspiracies.

The soviet union had many jewish leaders in the early days,why? because the jews had a grudge against the Czar,they were suffering pogroms for years.

Therefore communism/socialism was attractive to them ,getting rid of the anti jewish hierarchy of Russian society was their motivation.

Lenin was not jewish,and the communists were not a jewish movement,although many atheistic jews took part in it.

The idea that the masonic/illuminati conspirators was jewish is nonsense,again many ex-jews/occultists were involved.

Their goal was to bring about an enlightened society."Illuminati".

At the time the Vatican and the nobility beholden to it had a stranglehold on liberty and freedom of religion and expression.

This was their enemy,not a blind hatred for aristocracy.

The many anti jewish tracts made by militant right wingers are compiled to provoke anti jewish sympathy,and lack a historical accuracy or accurate account of the jewish involvement.

The jews involved in the cults were ex-jews,not practicing jews, their new religion incorporated the cabala,alchemy,arab mysticism,hermetic and even Indian thought.

They were not the satanic worshipers the vatican and fundamentalist christains make them out to be.

The vatican and fundamentalists and some muslims are behind this new anti jewish rewriting of history.

You need to read James Webb's book's, "The occult underground",and "The occult establishment", to get a better perspective of what was happenning in Europe and America in the previous 200 years.

[This message has been edited by shiva (edited 05-31-2002).]

The Killing of a King

Freemasonry in History

Volume 1

"Jesus Told the Truth about the Jews. So did Hitler.

They were both killed by the Jews"

Visit my web-side at: http:/www.newsturmer.com

The page http://www.newsturmer.com/other interesting/. Is updated each week with new and interesting articles.

The page http://www.newsturmer.com/Nur in Deutscher Sprache zogänglich/ is also updated on a weekly bases with interesting articles which are of special interst to my German friends.

Dear kindred and fellow Aryans

There once was a king called Gustav III. He ruled the country of Sweden. Gustav was a romantic dreamer, but a very good king for Sweden and the Swedes. Gustav dreamed about becoming a new Karl XII of Sweden, but the time was not right, and neither were the men surrounding him.

King Gustav inherited Sweden from his father, king Adolf Friedrich. Together with his two brothers, Karl Duke of Soedermanland and Friedrich Duke of Ostgotland, he had joined the Swedish freemasonry. Gustav III became king of Sweden in 1771.

Gustav was the first king in a long time who spoke Swedish and was born in Sweden. He wanted to improve the life for his Swedes, not the way the freemasons wanted, but a way which suited Sweden and the Swedes. Gustav had been brought up in light of the changes which had struck Europe in the last part of 1700. Through close contact to his uncle Friedrich the Great of Prussia he had learned what was going on among the scholars and philosophers of Europe. Further he wanted to strengthen the power of the king versus the nobilities - just like the French king had wanted. His intention was to rewrite the Swedish constitution a change which his subjects were for, but not the freemasons as Gustav did noy intend to let them help in any of the rewriting.

As Gustav heard about the imprisonment of the French king and queen he contacted both the king of Prussia, Friedrich William II and the German Kaiser, Leopol II. Together these three rulers wanted to save the French Royal family and the kingdom of France, by going to war on the French Revolutionary Government.

Sorry for Gustav and the Swedes the freemasons of Sweden found out which plans were being laid. Through the secret ways of the freemasons and Jewry orders were given to stop Gustav's plan.

On a costume ball in the Stockholmer Opera in the night between March 16 and 17, 1792 an assassination was carried out. The assassins — all freemasons — were all counts, they were Anckarstroem, Horn, Pechlin and Lilienhorn, The king first died 12 days after the costume ball.

The leader of the Swedish freemasons at the time of the assassination was a younger brother of King Gustav, Duke Karl of Soedermanland — later to become King Karl XIII of Sweden.

Karl Duke of Soedermanland ruled Sweden on behalf of Gustav II's son, Gustav IV Adolf, after Gustav III died.

Gustav IV Adolf was born on November 1, 1778. According to the freemasons he was a frequent visitor to the temple, house of the freemasons, until 1809. In this year Gustav IV Adolf was toppled by his uncle, King Karl 13. Gustav IV Adolf was then expelled from Sweden. Gustav IV Adolf dies on February 7, 1837 in St Gallen in Switzerland.

The real reason why Gustav IV Adolf was expelled from Sweden was that he found out who had neem behind the killing of his father and wanted the freemasons banned in Sweden. Well, the freemasons got him, not the way they got his father — they did not want an other Swedish king killed, it was easier to expel the last of the true Swedish kings from Sweden. . Before he was expelled Gustav IV Adolf was arrested by a freemason called Georg Adlersparre, allegedly because he was against Napoleon and wanted to join in the war against Napoleon. If Gustav IV Adolf wanted to join up in the war against Napoleon he would have been fighting with the freemasons — who at that time was joining up forces against their own member. Napoleon was also a freemason who had left the brotherhood and started on his own. But that is an other story which I will come back to later.

What happened to the assassins of Gustav III?

Anckerstroem got the punishment the Swedes wanted - he was sentenced to death. The others Karl 13, their Order master, let go.

The Jews had experienced some disillusions with various kings on European thrones and did not want to take one more hit-back, they wanted quiet in at least one country. To achieve that quiet they told Karl 13 to adopt a Jew as his heir and successor. Which lead to the Jew/marrano Jean-Baptiste-Jules Bernadotte becoming king of the Swedes.

Jean-Baptiste-Jules Bernadotte, the Jew, became King Karl XIV Johan of Sweden. The French name Jean was translated into the nordic Johan for the Jew to show the Swedes he was not one og them. Before Jean-Baptiste-Jules Bernadotte came to Sweden he had been a marshal in the French army. But he left his "friend" and fellow freemason, Napoleon, after the war on Russia. This traitor was adopted as heir to the Swedish throne. He was appointed Country Master of the Swedish freemasonry, Procurator Salomonis, Salomon's protector, as he was appointed Crown Price on August 21, 1810 and did hold that tittle until his death in 1844.

Baptiste means baptised in French. In 1800 and before only Jews would take such a name as his Christian name even in France. France had been flooded with Jews from Spain after the Spanish King and Queen expelled the Jews in 1490's.

I trust you know can read up the Swedish history in your encyclopaedia and have clear eyes to read with.

I will soon continue the story of freemasons by showing the ties to Jewry. I hope you would appreciate this series on freemasonry.

If Jewish audacity/swindle, Chuzpe, is right, then resistance must be a national duty.

Heil og sael

Guest guest

Are you really this stupied? Well, being a new nazi would explain the lot, would'nt it?

Your fiction stories about the masons makes me laugh, you movst obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

The mason sociaty have endless of symbols used for different reasons, some may be used in other cultures i.e religions, ans some don't. Some of them may have a history from other cultures i.e relegions and some may not.

The importance of the symbols are those whome we give them, and the mason sociaty use them as the mason sociaty reason fits the need of the mason sociaty.

So untill you reach the higher levels of this sociaty I suggest you shut up since not some things, but all things you are saying is utter noncens!

Kind regards,

A Free Mason of high rank enough to tell you to get your information right or shut up!

"The importance of the symbols are those whome we give them, and the mason sociaty use them as the mason sociaty reason fits the need of the mason sociaty."

The mason society uses it's members (hint: you!) as they see fit for their needs. That would include white washing or propaganda activities. Behind EVERY secret society there is a bunch of asuras pulling the strings. GODLY PEOPLE HAVE NO REASONS TO HIDE!!!! Think about it before it is too late... dont be fooled by power hungry demons.