IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Are you ready for some football?

Rate this topic

I am only saddened that the Nun from Chigago finally missed on her prediction for the first time since 1986.

Im glad football is over, baseball is much more sensitive. Like George Carlin says, with football, the goal is the need, but baseball players just want to go home.

thanks for the update, glad you did not gamble, hope the chips and salsa were sattvika, and the refreshment was pineapple lhasi.

haribol, mahak

Never heard of this Nun, but thats not a bad record Posted Image

As for the refreshments, I bought some Martinelli's Sparkling apple juice, and had some sandwiches. Not typical Superbowl food, but it was good Posted Image

What was good about the game, was that the last several Superbowls were basically blowouts. They usually were over by half-time, and you knew who would win. In this case, atleast it went all the way to the end tied up. It wasn't certain, and that made it funner than the last few Superbowls (atleast as I recall).

Gauracandra

PS Never much did like Baseball. To me its Football or Basketball. Oh yeah, and the Olympics begin this Friday. That will be fun.