IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
beemasane

madhyam adhikari joke and an impersonalist joke

Rate this topic

oops, i should have posted these new jokes as a new topic...sorrrrry, i am computer dumb as well. i stupidly put them in the telemarket joke section...anyways... madhyam adhikari joke: why did the karmi dog cross the street? to get to the other side and serve Bhagavan Sri Krishna. impersonalist joke: how many "successful" impersonalists does it take to screw in a light bulb? answer...it doesn't matter, they're already in the brahmajyoti.

Beemji: Please purport your street-crossing dog's behaviour.

I've never seen such a joke or story anywhere in zAstra.

And as u know, I'm very well acquainted with all scripture, specially those 4 original Vedas, namely:

Rigged, Soma, & Halavah

pamho, haribol hello. iam only a taking off on a bhag. saying a sage sees with equal vision etc. in my own feeble attept at a joke a young kanistha would be all upset that just before the karmi dog crossed the street he farted in front of him while he was on a japa walk. what the kanistha didnt know is that the karmi alkey bum had a toilet paper roll and was going into the Philly temple to donate it to Srila Prabhpada's movement, the devotees out on sankirtan had fed him and he was returning the favor in his own humble way . now old madyamati ,who was watching all this from up on the corner happened to not get so upset with the bum. for here she saw was a poor spirit soulhwo somehow by gurus grace get to serve krishna in this life or the next because he had heard the chanting the mahamantra(bhakta kanistha gets some credit here). and they all lived happily ever after, each making advancment at their respective levels. now i told you tarun that you could cane me if i am wrong...i gladly welcome any criticizm for me for i well know that you are my so senior God brother, and are well versed allso in the "Jad Bharat stotra"...rahugna das at your diposal.fire away! P.S this story was based on a true incident at matchless gifts

Okay, now I understand... even less than before.

I'm on a roll. Maybe that very same toilet roll.

That seva-lila first occurred in Manhattan 26 Second Ave 1966.

Did it happen again in Philly?

indeed we are on a roll...rolling in ecstasy. indeed you are right , i checked my facts more thoroughly, i roll corrected. and no, philly was just and arbitrary selction.and remember here at beemasane's the red carpet is ALWAYS rolled out for you. the "all glories to all Vaisnavas..." here today is all for you. and yes,you're right if you're thinking "i'll bet that's what he says to all the prabhus..."