IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
JRdd

Website for Alternative Health

Rate this topic

Does anyone know a really good website that deals with alternative and/or natural health, or that links one to specific such sites on particular ailments or symptoms? I used to have one bookmarked, I am sure, but I can't find it.

Living rurally I am not always able to get promptly to a doctor, and I am having some very strange symptoms which are causing me some concern and which I would like to research until I can get checked.

Inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jayaradhe

Jrdd,

Use the search engine goggle and you can pull up hundreds of papers on any aliment.Try using alternative health diabetes for example.Or herbs diabetes etc. and you will find some great sites and info.

Good luck.

MC

Thanks, MC, I have been doing the google doodle but it is so extensive and I just can't find the kind of site I know exists, as I am certain I had such a wonderful site once. There is just too much out there. I am hoping someone has bookmarked some specific site they recommend, as what I found took HOURS and was like trying to find a camel in a haystack. Honestly. And not that helpful so far. Also, I would like to be able to look up symptoms, not jsut shoot in the dark at this or that disease I suspect. There's more wierd things going on here now. But I'll keep my goggles open.

Remember, if I drop dead, don't summon my relatives. Get the devotees! Posted Image

Thanks for the direct link, BB.

JR

Oh this is just the kind of website I was looking for. Full of information, including dietary and supplement advice.

living entity, you should check out this site if you haven't already. I think it is just what you want too.

Thanks heaps, MC!