IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Electrical currents running through our brains?

Rate this topic

I went for a walk this morning, and at one point I passed an electrical/telephone pole. It was vibrating and making crackling sorts of sounds. Perhaps this was due to the mist and moisture in the air. As soon as I got within its vicinity I immediately started to get a headache. And once I was like 15ft away, the headache disappeared. I have got to think that the trillions of gigawatts of energy coursing through the copper wirings of our cities can't be good for our health and disposition. Perhaps this is why city folks tend to be so agitated while country folk are more peaceful Posted Image

Gauracandra

I live out in the middle of nowhere and there is a telephone pole in front of my house. The wires quite often crakle and vibrate - I live in the very very dry desert so I don't think it was moisture make the one you pass do this.

Originally posted by Gauracandra:

I went for a walk this morning, and at one point I passed an electrical/telephone pole. It was vibrating and making crackling sorts of sounds. Perhaps this was due to the mist and moisture in the air. As soon as I got within its vicinity I immediately started to get a headache. And once I was like 15ft away, the headache disappeared. I have got to think that the trillions of gigawatts of energy coursing through the copper wirings of our cities can't be good for our health and disposition. Perhaps this is why city folks tend to be so agitated while country folk are more peaceful Posted Image

Gauracandra

I am reminded of the movie, a distinguished gentleman of Eddie Murphy. It is about power lines causing brain cancer. I had not heard of this until I watched the movie.

Cheers

It became big news in England about fifteen years ago that those living near the pylons had a high incidence of cancer. Also the electrivity company was sending out info on this a couple of years ago; under law they ahd to inform people about emfs. I know some people who won't live with electrical wiring. I myself feel a big difference between its draining effect and the effect of, for example, sitting by a rushing river. It only makes sense.