gauraprema Posted March 22, 2002 Report Posted March 22, 2002 Dear devotees, Dandavat pranams. Jai Sri SRi Guru Gauranga! I apologise if I am in the wrong bit of the forums for this, but I am looking for the e-mail address of Sriman Satyaraja das, (aka Steven Rosen) as I understand it, he is the editor of the Journal of VAishnava Studies which is an invaluable resource that I urgently require for my Honours thesis on western devotees and the Hare KRishna movement. If any of you have any available copies you might be able to share, or can direct me to where I might easily obtain a couple of copies, that would be helpful too. Thanks so much for your help, Your servant Sudevi dasi Quote
Gauracandra Posted March 26, 2002 Report Posted March 26, 2002 Here is a suggestion, go to www.krsna.com and check out the staff page. This is the BTG homepage, and since he contributes a number of articles to BTG, perhaps on of the staff members will be able to hook you up. Hope this helps. Take care. Quote
Jagat Posted March 26, 2002 Report Posted March 26, 2002 satchmo108@cs.com satchmo868@aol.com The latter may be out of date. Quote
SaRup Posted March 28, 2002 Report Posted March 28, 2002 Originally posted by gauraprema: Dear devotees, Dandavat pranams. Jai Sri SRi Guru Gauranga! I apologise if I am in the wrong bit of the forums for this, but I am looking for the e-mail address of Sriman Satyaraja das, (aka Steven Rosen) as I understand it, he is the editor of the Journal of VAishnava Studies which is an invaluable resource that I urgently require for my Honours thesis on western devotees and the Hare KRishna movement. If any of you have any available copies you might be able to share, or can direct me to where I might easily obtain a couple of copies, that would be helpful too. Thanks so much for your help, Your servant Sudevi dasi Sudevi phone my office Deakin University 03 52271128 or write to me umm@deakin.edu.au If I can help you I will Quote
SaRup Posted April 18, 2002 Report Posted April 18, 2002 Here is the link to JVS http://users.primushost.com/~india/ejvs/ Quote
Rati Posted April 19, 2002 Report Posted April 19, 2002 satchmo108@cs.com works. I do not know about the other one Jagat listed above. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.