IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sabrina King

Fear

Rate this topic

Guest guest

my mistake, and it was a cross post from the mad mela. i thought you called em goons when the only reason for defcon delta is for all our safety, not harassment.

anyways, as the remf that i am, i'm heading for diega garcia next month, same place i waz in desert storm.

at least during r&r I can visit the dham.

Normally, I would wish you good luck, but lately, I wish my comrades in arms "good skill". This is beyond the chance of luck, this mission requires a consciousness of liberation, not wanton revenge. The Afghanis are the greatest victims of terrorism, in fact, the women not wearing full body slings will now be shot on sight, two female american missionaries are due to be hung in Kabul for rejecting conversion to the ludicrous devil the Taliban misnames "allah".

George Bush has the kind of compassion that is needed to prevent rash, knee-jerk reaction, and has my fullest support in his duties to protect not only Americans, but the world's citizenry as well. Good skill, bro.

PS my son is in contact with his XO (who was temporarily detained by air problem), and is probably headed for airport security, or standby for anticipated continuation of terrorist strikes.

Haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

PPS Wires are clean and ready to go if needed.