atma Posted August 29, 2001 Report Posted August 29, 2001 To Jahnava Nitai Das: Just to congratulate you for the nice job that you are doing with your website. Your answers in "Letters to the Editor" are clear, precise and full of knowledge. I'm very impressed. Continue the good work. Quote
talasiga Posted August 29, 2001 Report Posted August 29, 2001 Yes, Atmashraya I must agree, he is doing a very "nice job" indeed. I only wished that when he took part in discussions he did so with the status of "JN Das, Member" and when he was moderating he did it, of course, as "Administrator". This would help to ward off any misconstrued perceptions of conflict of interest. ------------------ talasiga@hotmail.com Quote
animesh Posted August 29, 2001 Report Posted August 29, 2001 Just now I came to know jndas ji's name. Quote
talasiga Posted August 29, 2001 Report Posted August 29, 2001 Originally posted by animesh: Just now I came to know jndas ji's name. Animesh ! Will miracles never cease ? Quote
Gauracandra Posted August 29, 2001 Report Posted August 29, 2001 Yes, thumbs up as well. Good job. Its nice to see such a positive website. Gauracandra Quote
dubeyrakesh Posted August 29, 2001 Report Posted August 29, 2001 Einstein quoted once: There are only 2 ways to live life. One, to consider everything as a miracle. Other to consider nothing as a miracle. As far as JN Das' name is considered, I am with Animesh. Rakesh Quote
talasiga Posted August 29, 2001 Report Posted August 29, 2001 Originally posted by animesh: The world is a miracle. Yes and you are a miracle also thank you friend Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.