IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jahnava Nitai Das

once saved, always saved?

Rate this topic

Originally posted by Amanpeter:

Only Radha serves Krsna since She ALONE is qualified and wholly acceptable to Him. He wants ONLY Her.

originally posted by Satyaraja Das re. above Amanpeter utterance:

So, by following this thesis, devotional service is impossible to everyone else but Radha.

(You must have followed the thesis with the lighted torch pointed to your eyes :>)

Following the thesis, if one aspires to the loving devotion between Radha and Krishna, one's service must be conveyed through Radha's Grace for in that relationship between Radha and Krishna, the only one besides Krishna is Radha alone.

Satyaraja Das contines:

Not even Rukmini, Laksmi, and all the other bhaktas may ever serve Krsna.

Rukmini may serve the Lord as Rukmini in relationship to Krishna but should she perceive Radha's Devotion as higher and desire that service she may only acquire it by Radha's Grace.

And the presentation of argument regarding Lakshmi and the other Bhaktas is of the same order.

[This message has been edited by talasiga (edited 06-20-2001).]

Guest guest

>>Rukmini may serve the Lord as Rukmini in relationship to Krishna but should she perceive Radha's Devotion as higher and desire that service she may only acquire it by Radha's Grace.

'Hari is comprised of nectar,

His bhava supports the conjugal exchange.'

Hari is Love's personified form. The Svaminis (like Radha) nourish that love and inspire it to arise. Shri Krishna is the basis of their lila-mood and the Svaminis' bhava for Krishna is Krishna Himself.

For those elevated bhaktas, Hari is blissful. His form is comprised of Brahman's intimate gesture. All portions of His body, including every hair and even the slightest movement, express the perfection of His own bliss.

So, devotion to Hari is given by Hari Himself, not by a second Hari or by His sakti (Radha). The sakti should obey saktiman's command. One should not wait for sakti's direct mercy, disdaining Hari's free will and exclusive competence to distribute mercy or anything else.

Originally posted by Talasiga:

Rukmini may serve the Lord as Rukmini in relationship to Krishna but should she perceive Radha's Devotion as higher and desire that service she may only acquire it by Radha's Grace.

There is absolutely no implication in my statement that the relationship between Rukmini and Krishna is not loving. In the circumstances, I fail to see any relevant contrast by the following utterance of Satyaraja Das.

Originally posted by Satyaraja dasa:

'Hari is comprised of nectar,

His bhava supports the conjugal exchange.'

Hari is Love's personified form. The Svaminis (like Radha) nourish that love and inspire it to arise. Shri Krishna is the basis of their lila-mood and the Svaminis' bhava for Krishna is Krishna Himself.

For those elevated bhaktas, Hari is blissful. His form is comprised of Brahman's intimate gesture. All portions of His body, including every hair and even the slightest movement, express the perfection of His own bliss.

So, devotion to Hari is given by Hari Himself, not by a second Hari or by His sakti (Radha). The sakti should obey saktiman's command. One should not wait for sakti's direct mercy, disdaining Hari's free will and exclusive competence to distribute mercy or anything else.

Guest guest

There is absolutely no implication in my statement that the relationship between Rukmini and Krishna is not loving. In the circumstances, I fail to see any relevant contrast by the following utterance of Satyaraja Das.(Talasinga)

No intended to argue

only to expand your sutra

with love and affection to Hari

says Satyaraj, a proud idiot.

Originally posted by Satyaraja dasa:

There is absolutely no implication in my statement that the relationship between Rukmini and Krishna is not loving. In the circumstances, I fail to see any relevant contrast by the following utterance of Satyaraja Das.(Talasinga)

No intended to argue

only to expand your sutra

with love and affection to Hari

says Satyaraj, a proud idiot.

me thinks

you are just

a fantailed fox

disguised as "a proud idiot"

and why have you written my name

as "talasinga"?

May be because Satyaraja thinks that you are always singing?

Talasinga is made up of taal and sing. Taal is used in dancing.

One who sings as well as dances beautifully (i.e. with proper taal) is talasinga. Posted Image

Dear Drummeraga

actually my name IS pronounced talasiNGa.

It is a Fijian name and in Fijian one does not write the N which goes with the G because in that language N is alays there with the G.

As Satyaraja Dasa is in another part of the world and Fiji is such a small place, I wondered how he knew to pronounce this name.

He must be a clever fox I thought.

Talasiga

PS For more about sacred Fiji see my poem in Travelogue section......

Yes, I came to know this a few years back. A few years back, I went to NGRI (National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad) to attend a seminar. People from various parts of world had come there. I met one geologist from Fiji. He told me about the pronunciation that you have mentioned.

PS: Animesh is NOT pronouned as Drummeraga.