IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Anbe sivam

Rate this topic

Jai Ganesh

Re

(The general perception is that Hinduism is just following Vedas and BG. However, there is an entirely other aspect of hinduism that even most hindus chose not to speak about.)

Sounds like you are envious of Vedas and Bhagvat Gita in particular

No Hindu can ever deny Vedas without which there is no base for Hindu Dharma are you really serious?

Re

(The mainstream population of India is following the aspect of hinduism I'm advocating, maybe without even realizing it.)

From what I have seen so far you are advocating nothing but hatred the hatred for gurus and shastras.

Re

(For people who say Hare Krishna was not involved in destruction of Ayodhya. Well, of course they didn't send armed hooligans to destroy the structure, but nevertheless, their sect of hinduism strongly advocates sectarianism.)

You are making baseless accusation, having been proved wrong about ayodhya and iskcon

Whatever the shortcomings of Iskcon they certainly do not advocate violence.

Re

(Their words are full of malice and they advocate strict adherence to books whose central theme circles around warfare.)

What malice are you on about? Any serious student will strictly adhere to their book, and they follow Bhagvat Gita the song of god which you cant even bare to mention, it just shows your envy and prejudice.

Re

(Does it not explain the hatred shown by people like Maadhav and Ranga towards people of other community?)

I have no much experience of Ranga, but so far it has all been civil even you said so but unfortunately true to your form you keep changing your stand, just like this so called secular advocates ever ready to appease the aggressor and knock the Hindus when ever possible because they neither follow the Dharma or understand it.

As for people like Maadhav we need more off, who speak the truth as they see it with best interest of Hindus at heart.

Re

(Was this hatred present before 1900? I doubt so.

Also when I mean Hare Krishna and ISKCON, I mean all sects of hinduism that takes the religion back to dark ages.)

Here lies the problems of so called do gooders who have no faith, in our history in our shastras.

Look at you in one breath you are talking of past before 1900 as some thing good, hateless and I agree our past was glorious (until the invaders came they looted us raped us tried to destroyed us)

And at the same time you think we are going back in time back to dark ages. Didn’t anyone tell you we are progressing in to kali yuga? Look around you, babies are dying in millions even before they are born they are aborted. Jillian of poor animals are killed to satisfy mans tongue

Our sastras are termed myth by likes of you, lies fed by foreigners to undermine our rich and powerful heritage are still being accepted by likes of you who believe in those propaganda, shame on all those secular good for nothing Hindu haters.

Jai Shree Krishna

We are not talking about Indians in US alone but other countries in the East.

And I'm talking about Indians who leave India high and dry to work in foreign countries. India feed them, clothed them, gave them identity and a home to live and the first chance they get, they jump onto a plane, fly to US, work and make US great and powerful country it is today and then say India is outdated and Hindusm is useless. Such traitors is the cancer of India.

Huh! But Malaysia, that is a question mark because Malaysian employers are a cheat and exploiters. Refuse to pay wages and withholding their passports. What a shame? Many reports have been made against Malaysian employers against mistreatment of Indian workers from India.

Don't be an idiot ... there is a lot of abuse cases among workers here in Malaysia but Malaysian Government is not favoring anyone. If emplyors found guilt, they will pay for it. Also, Indian Congress here made sure that Indian Workers are well-treated, which is more than I could say for some countries like Arab Saudi.

Wrong again. It is what you believe but not Ramakrishna or Ramalingam and so did many others before them. If you believe God is in you than you can be one by being compassionate and merciful towards all living being and that is the quality of GOD. If you talk about creation than we are creating human life every second and so are other creatures. Come to your senses and look deep inside not on surface.

Does it say anywhere in the Gita or any other Puranas that by being merciful and compassionate toward all living beings (including cheating and lying Christians and Muslims), you can get quality of God (essence)? I don't remember reading any such nonsense before.

May be you are bias or jealous of Kamal's fame and fortune. It was a master piece compared to any other Indian commercial movies and yet you critisize. You mus realy hate him very much otherwise why would you use such words.

Don't be riddiculos ... what for I be jealous of an atheist? I don't even consider atheists to be humans. I criticizing the stupid movie, not the stupid fool who act in it.

What is there to fight when you find that in the end the girl you loved is marrying the guy you just began to like and who has accepted you as an elder brother. If you are the director and writer what would you have done to end the climax of the story? Ask yourself and come up with something more interseting that you feel he failed to do.

If I was in the character's shoes, I could :

1. Fight to the end - even so the end is a bad one, I could still fight. I will not live and whine God doesn't exist because I couldn't get a girl. That's pathetic.

2. Kill the father. Why should he be happy when others are miseable?

3. Carry the girl off and marry somewhere (Gandhava Marriage - perfectly acceptable in Hindusm).

We are not talking about asking permission before falling in love but asking permission and blessing after falling in love.

That's what I'm talking about fool. You jump into the water and trying to learn how to swim without proper knowledge. If you love someone, you should prepare to do whatever proper to show your love.

Seeking permission from your parents AFTER you enjoy yourself and spoilt their honor and trust in you is STUPID action.

Morever knowing the father was and enemy of the working class how would you think he could have aproached him?

Then all you need is support from the girl. If the girl agrees, the character should just take off with her and marry her properly. Fact that he didn't shows that he is a coward. He wants to love but he don't have balls to back it up, and he ends up blaming God for it.

"Love is God" or " God is Love". What is wrong with this both? Aren't they the same? But do not confuse yourself with love between a boy and a girl. That love totally out of context. Please define the quality of GOD.

They are NOT the same. Love is just one insignificant emotion which does NOTHING. If you want quality (or essence) of God, go and read Kaballah. That is study of Quality (and Essences) of God.

Is'nt that what I said earlier about Sister Terrasa? Serving mankind is a direct path to God. Boy! Something is really wrong with you.

No, you didn't. You said have Compassion and Love is Path to God. A person CAN perform his duty and responsiblity without Atttachment, Love or Compassion.

Furthermore, by being in Love with what you do, you are going AGAINST Laws of Karma, Dharma and Jnana as stated in the Gita. You are attaching yourself (by your emotions) to what you do. You are acting on your own, not for sake of God. Know the difference.

Gauthama Buddha was a teacher not a participator. So do

not compare him to Mother Therrasa and Gandhi was a unique human being who had given part of his life to free India from the clutches of the British colonizer. Why compare these two persons to Mother Therrasa?

Wrong ... all three are participators in Indian society, yet Buddha is ignored, Gandhi is damned but Mother Theresa is paraded around on everyone's shoulders because she was a foreigner.

I'm sure many young Malaysian Indian girls are hoping get a kiss on the chick from Kamal and I'm sure he would oblige he approached. I'm yet to see any other Tamil movies such as Kamal's. "Guna", "Kurathi nnal", "Indian", "Alavanthan", "Hey Ram", "Veeramandi", "Anbey Shivam and yet to be released "Maruthapandhi" are all movies of Kamal that should be watched and not the cheap commercial production with vulgar potrayal and steamy dances which I think you appreciate very much.

It is cheap and steamy vulgarism in form of entertaiment - which only an idiot atheist could produce. And no, I have no idea when he came to Malaysia. I remember Shivaji Ganesan came here years ago and receive a great welcome but I don't remember Kamal coming here.

Guest guest

>Wrong ... all three are participators in Indian society, yet Buddha is ignored, Gandhi is damned but Mother Theresa is paraded around on everyone's shoulders because she was a foreigner.<

It is factually incorrect to say Budha and Gandhi are ignored.

Budhism and its philisophies are highly respected and followed by not only Indians, but peoples of many other countries as well, including your neighbour Thailand.

Unlike the highly sectarian vedanta cult which has only followers in India (leave out disillusioned hippies!).

Gandhi is universally respected by people of other civilizations as well. Recently Time magazine gave special honour to Gandhi and Roosevelt after voting Einstein as man of the century.

Gandhi's theories has moved the hearts of great western intellectuals like Einstein, Sir Richard Attenborough and many others. Nobel peace prize comittee is still repenting for not giving peace prize to our beloved Mahatma.

They conducted detailed investigation to find out the reason why such an eminent personality was ignored and have released their findings in their website.

###And I'm talking about Indians who leave India high and dry to work in foreign countries. India feed them, clothed them, gave them identity and a home to live and the first chance they get, they jump onto a plane, fly to US, work and make US great and powerful country it is today and then say India is outdated and Hindusm is useless. Such traitors is the cancer of India.###

What makes you think so? India is much happier if her sons venture out to earn a living rather than sit at road site stalls and waste their lives. Do you think India can feed all the unemployed youths if she cannot offer them employment? I wonder what kind of a politician if you chose to be one.......

##Don't be an idiot ... there is a lot of abuse cases among workers here in Malaysia but Malaysian Government is not favoring anyone. If emplyors found guilt, they will pay for it. Also, Indian Congress here made sure that Indian Workers are well-treated, which is more than I could say for some countries like Arab Saudi.##

Yeh? Than you must be a fool if you had not noticed of late. Do you know a boy who complained the employer did not pay his wages was murdered and thrown from an highrise building and died? May be you eras were shut on that news. What about the Indian IT executives who were hauled up by police for no apparent reason abd later the Malaysian Government apologized to the Indian Government for their oversight. You realy must be an idiot of the first degree for bing blind to all these cases.

The Indian Congress is nothing but a puppet to the Government and so is it's leader. Do you want to know their cases? I have many in my brief case but what does it matter in this forum. Anyway let us stick to the subject at hand.

##Does it say anywhere in the Gita or any other Puranas that by being merciful and compassionate toward all living beings (including cheating and lying Christians and Muslims), you can get quality of God (essence)? I don't remember reading any such nonsense before.##

I do not rely on the Gita or puranas alone. I have other books to refer too. The cheating and lying Christians and Muslims too are children of the same creator we call GOD. People who commit sins are creating more bad karmas for themselves and it is their karmw to be born again to fulfill their destiny. Search your heart and soul, do not just read the Gita and repeat it like a parrot instead of decoding the pharses. They are all in parables an it is your duty to make a clear understanding of it. Never take anything out of context and say this is how it has to be done.

##Don't be riddiculos ... what for I be jealous of an atheist? I don't even consider atheists to be humans. I criticizing the stupid movie, not the stupid fool who act in it.##

So, now you are judge and jury uh!.. You decide who is a human and who is not. Good for you and you are indeed a very intellectual human being with a gift to pick among the billions of human race who deserve to be human and who does not.... You make me laugh.....Hah! Hah! Hah!

So the producers who are paying him in millions are stupid fools too coz they are paying a stupid fool to act. You are a good judge of charactor......Tel me what are your achievement in life to date? Anything to make people to turn their head? Come on.... don't be shy, you can tell me.

##If I was in the character's shoes, I could :

1. Fight to the end - even so the end is a bad one, I could still fight. I will not live and whine God doesn't exist because I couldn't get a girl. That's pathetic.

2. Kill the father. Why should he be happy when others are miseable?

3. Carry the girl off and marry somewhere (Gandhava Marriage - perfectly acceptable in Hindusm).##

1. Only stupid fool like you would do so. It is every man's right to demand an explanation from his creator like you would aske your father when some things does not go right. No father would condemn a son for asking question. It is natural for an ordinary human being to questiion his creator. They are not saints to be silent at every misfortune. So, your argument over it holds no water.

2. So is that what you learned from the scriptures that if you cannot fulfill your desire kill the person who is an obstacle in you way? That is gooooooood. Teach your children too the same if you have. Misguided hindu, that's what you are.

3. Well of course you can do that but at the same time you would have killed two souls who had loved and natured their child for so many years. Some parents get too emotional that they would take their life and that sin would fall upon your head my friend. Get you act together. And how much do you know about love and marring the girl you love? Do you have any experience in that part of life? Or are you just saying it for the sake of argument? Because if not than you do not have the merit to talk about the issue.

Here I'm a good example of falling in love and having to go against her parents as they wanted me to convert into Christianity because they are Eurasians while I fought to retain my identity as Hindu and my sweetheart who is now my wife of 30 years following my faith. So, do not argue with me about lovers getting eloped. Many things can go wrong if you make hasty decissions in your life. Ofcourse it is easy to talk but not when you are in their show.

##That's what I'm talking about fool. You jump into the water and trying to learn how to swim without proper knowledge. If you love someone, you should prepare to do whatever proper to show your love.

Seeking permission from your parents AFTER you enjoy yourself and spoilt their honor and trust in you is STUPID action.##

Why are you contradicting your own statement? For a second you speak for and than against it. Are your sane? Hello! Am I talking to a nut? Do not make a fool of yourself here. I have said clearly the script called for such action and the actor played the part required. End of the matter.

##

Then all you need is support from the girl. If the girl agrees, the character should just take off with her and marry her properly. Fact that he didn't shows that he is a coward. He wants to love but he don't have balls to back it up, and he ends up blaming God for it.##

It takes a man to make the right decission and not a child like charactor as yours. He decided that the gril has been forced by the father to marry someone and she too after being informed that her lover had died decided to fulfill the father's decission and that is fate. And I think both had accepted that it was thier destiny to part in silent. Understand the story well before you speak nonsence here.

##

They are NOT the same. Love is just one insignificant emotion which does NOTHING. If you want quality (or essence) of God, go and read Kaballah. That is study of Quality (and Essences) of God.##

I'm sorry since you do not know the real defination for love, it is a waste of time arguing with a fool like you.

As the Chinese would say hang ni "Lang bo si lang Koi bo si koi"

Siapa makan cabai dia rasa pedas.

Guest guest

arguing with shaivite, that is. You're all wasting precious time answering this moron Shaivite, who has the IQ of a senile monkey. Every post of his is about so-called Hindu fanaticism with absolutely no concern for Islamic/Christian terrorism that's killed and continuing to kill millions all over the world.

As far as this joker is concerned, the destrction of a dilapidated structure is of paramount importance, but the rape and murder of million hindus for centures isn't. Isn't it obvious that this guy is a christian/muslim in disguise? Why waste time on him?

You sound like the fanatical Muslims and Christians. Calling a fellow hindu senile monkey. How long would it take him to call you the same? A click of a button that's all it takes. He has presented what he feels is right and if you have your points lay it out. Only low minded fools would call names and hurl curses. I hope you are not of that kind. Please refrain from calling names among ourselves.

Guest guest

You're right, had I attacked a fellow Hindu. What makes you think Shaivite is a 'fellow' hindu? Did you go through his posts, where he has said NOT one word about islamic/christian terrorism, but went on and on and on about alleged Hindu fundamentalism? Hindu or not, such people must be put in their place.

You're a naive person that believes anyone calling himself a hindu on this forum is hindu. Not quite. Shaivite has exposed himself quite well. He is a christian, no doubt. Only these people stoop so low as to disrupt a hindu forum by posing as hindus. And yet, you believe such people and have the audacity to attack me, or other hindus.

Anyway, this is what I have to say to you regarding shaivite, and if you still persist in attacking me, I am not going to respond to your posts. Thank you.

Has he propogated Christianity or Islam in this forum? I do not see him as an enemy but one who is trying to present his thoughts of Hinduism. That does not make him an ebemy of Hinduism. Or foe that matter how do you know I'm a Hindu. Is it because that I post all articles on Hinduism? Do not judge a person because he goes against your thoughts. If you can help him understand what you really mean and not speak evil of him.

It is factually incorrect to say Budha and Gandhi are ignored.

Buddhism, despite of been born in India is almost non-existence in India. Hindus do not bother about Buddhism - if they did, then they couldn't just sit and do nothing when China attacked Tibet.

Ancient Buddhism shrines and holy places like the birth place of Gautama Buddha is in shabbles.

Gandhi is universally respected by people of other civilizations as well. Recently Time magazine gave special honour to Gandhi and Roosevelt after voting Einstein as man of the century.

And what about India? What honor did India gave to Gandhi? I see here that many Hindus don't even respect Mahatma Gandhi in the forum.

What makes you think so? India is much happier if her sons venture out to earn a living rather than sit at road site stalls and waste their lives.

Indians don't have to sit in stalls and waste their lives IF they followed proper guidance after Independance like what Malaysia did. Instead, Indian government ignored the Vedic Ways as outdated and choose US as a model (that is like choosing one thief over another).

In the end, Indians become corrupted and lack of guidance and that is what cause many of the Indians - talented and hard-working to leave India and venture outside. This is failure of the government, not the country or its religion.

Do you know a boy who complained the employer did not pay his wages was murdered and thrown from an highrise building and died? May be you eras were shut on that news. What about the Indian IT executives who were hauled up by police for no apparent reason abd later the Malaysian Government apologized to the Indian Government for their oversight.

Can you proof such things happened? Because I have NO idea whatsoever it happened and I don't know how you know what happened in MY country without ME knowing it.

I do not rely on the Gita or puranas alone.

Then you are not a Hindu. Have a nice day. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You decide who is a human and who is not.

Actually, Atheists themselves agrees that they descand from animals, have characteristics of animals and therefore, they are animals (technically). Since I don't think humans are animals, so it is safe to consider that atheists are not humans but animals.

Tel me what are your achievement in life to date? Anything to make people to turn their head? Come on.... don't be shy, you can tell me.

On what field, may I ask?

In terms of Religion - I have knowledge on Judaism, Hindusm, Buddhism, Paganism, Christianity, Witchcraft and Magic, Kaballah and working on studying Islam and Shinto now.

In term of Human knowledge - I have knowledge in a few field of Science, including Physics and such.

I know several languages - B.M, Tamil, English, Japanese, a bit Chinese. I know nearly a dozen softwares and programming languages. And I'm only around my 30s.

So ... what your achievement?

1. Only stupid fool like you would do so. It is every man's right to demand an explanation from his creator like you would aske your father when some things does not go right.

ONLY fools like you could come out with stupid answer like that (or maybe also an atheist like Kamal /images/graemlins/smirk.gif )

Did God tells you to go and fall in love with the girl? No ... you don't even ask permission from your parents, do you think you ask permission from your God? If you didn't ask permission from God to fall in love, then WHY should He provide an answer for you?

2. So is that what you learned from the scriptures that if you cannot fulfill your desire kill the person who is an obstacle in you way?

Kyastria's way is to fight. That is what Sri krishna said to Arjuna when He said - Fight for your rights.

Kamal's character is not Kyastria in nature, I have no idea what is his nature is - since cowardice is not Hindu nature (or human for that matter).

Since it is perfect in nature of a Warrior to fight, it is plausible to fight and die, rather than to live and suffer in regrets like what the character had done.

3. Well of course you can do that but at the same time you would have killed two souls who had loved and natured their child for so many years. Some parents get too emotional that they would take their life and that sin would fall upon your head my friend.

Answer - SO WHAT?

Parents lived for 20 years on their own and 20 years of their children's life. They probably live another 20 years before dying. However, the children will live at least 40 years with a man or woman who they do not like, have family which many couldn't care for.

Furthermore, if the children born from this sort of bond have a good family (because their parents learn to love each other), then fine. BUT as you could see, many families are split up because man and woman couldn't learn to love each other. Children caught in the middle of painful divorce and their own lives becomes a question mark.

To satisfy ONE old generation, is it plausible to sacrifice TWO generations which has their whole life to live for? I don't think so. Better if the parents die rather than waste their childrens' and their grandchildrens' lives for their own pathetic and corrupted Varna or beliefs.

PS : We ain't talking about you. For all I know, you could be a Christian who was a Hindu. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Why are you contradicting your own statement? For a second you speak for and than against it. Are your sane? Hello! Am I talking to a nut? Do not make a fool of yourself here. I have said clearly the script called for such action and the actor played the part required. End of the matter.

If you love a woman, do what is required by Hindu Tradition - which is send your parents to talk to their parents of the girl. NOT go dating with the girl and try to get lucky. That is NOT Hindu Tradition.

He decided that the gril has been forced by the father to marry someone and she too after being informed that her lover had died decided to fulfill the father's decission and that is fate.

No, that is stupidity. The girl didn't check properly and trusted the father who was against the marriage from the beginning. That is not fate.

And I think both had accepted that it was thier destiny to part in silent. Understand the story well before you speak nonsence here.

So why is Kamal's character running around as an atheist? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I'm sorry since you do not know the real defination for love, it is a waste of time arguing with a fool like you.

Love is just one emotions which govern man, it is not THE emotion which governs man. Logic is THE characteristics which govern man. Understand that part.

Guest guest

Indians don't have to sit in stalls and waste their lives IF they followed proper guidance after Independance like what Malaysia did. Instead, Indian government ignored the Vedic Ways as outdated and choose US as a model (that is like choosing one thief over another).

In the end, Indians become corrupted and lack of guidance and that is what cause many of the Indians - talented and hard-working to leave India and venture outside. This is failure of the government, not the country or its religion

It is the Indians who vote their government, so the blame should rest on them and not the government.

BTW, Tamils scriptures encourages venturing into foreign lands in search of wealth and their concept "yAthum UrE! yAvarum kELir" from the Purananuru 192 is universal

<font color="blue"> All lands home, all men kin.

Evil and good are not from others, </font color>

From ancient Tamil literary sources, Tamil kings had diplomatic missions in China, Rome et and colonised Sri Lanka, South East Asia (particularly the Cholas, Pandyas and Pallavas dynasties).

If not for the efforts of early Tamils adventurers Hindu/Buddhist culture wouldn't have spread to South and East Asia.

I do not rely on the Gita or puranas alone.

Then you are not a Hindu. Have a nice day.

Prasthana trayam (which includes Bhagavad Gita) is accepted as authority by the 3 Vedanta schools (i.e advaita, visistadvaita and dvaita). They don't accept Puranas as major authority.

Tamil Shaiva Siddhanta school, doesn't accept the above as authority, so as per your definition Shaivites are not Hindus.

I think the defintation - who is a Hindu, better be left to Hindu pundits. FYI, Hare Krishna devotees don't consider themselves Hindu.

Actually, Atheists themselves agrees that they descand from animals, have characteristics of animals and therefore, they are animals (technically). Since I don't think humans are animals, so it is safe to consider that atheists are not humans but animals.

Please read Bhagavad Gita, chapter 12 text 13 -14, to know the qualities of one who is dear to the Lord .

Any one regardless of his/her religious affiliations who exhibits divine qualities such as love, kindness, compasion etc is human.

Kyastria's way is to fight. That is what Sri krishna said to Arjuna when He said - Fight for your rights.

Kamal's character is not Kyastria in nature, I have no idea what is his nature is - since cowardice is not Hindu nature (or human for that matter).

If you accept the Bhagavata purana as authoritative, then in Kali yuga all are born sudras.

The duty of the khastriya is to protect dharma and not his personal love interest.

Why are you taking a movie so seriously, it is for an entertainment and for the actors and producers to make their money ?

From what I have read from this thread, the movie Anbe Sivam seems good and different. It did convey the message Anbe Sivam - God is Love.

Hari Om Tat Sat

YRD

####Indians don't have to sit in stalls and waste their lives IF they followed proper guidance after Independance like what Malaysia did. Instead, Indian government ignored the Vedic Ways as outdated and choose US as a model (that is like choosing one thief over another).

In the end, Indians become corrupted and lack of guidance and that is what cause many of the Indians - talented and hard-working to leave India and venture outside. This is failure of the government, not the country or its religion.

###########################################################

Verdic ways would not be aplicable to this century. Are you trying to be like the fanatical Muslims who want to go back to the 6 century like what PAS leader [Nik Aziz]in Kelantan wants to do? Hindus need to go forward not backward. Of course certain essence of the vedic period could be assimillated but not all. If you strictly follow manu smirti do you know what will happen to India in this century? About Malaysia please keep your comments to your self. It is all whitewash to hoodwink the non Malays.

You are just only 30 years old and yet to know more about Malaysian politics. Do you remember May 13 1969? Surely you will not coz you had not been born so how could you know what had happened. Just reading the government propoganda will not help the Indians. Can you tell me what is the Indian share of the economic cake in Malaysia? Hello! Get real boy/girl. Your Sam Vell is only a puppet in the govenment so lets not bring Malaysian politics here.

###Can you proof such things happened? Because I have NO idea whatsoever it happened and I don't know how you know what happened in MY country without ME knowing it.

Proof! Go ask Tenaganita, they have the whole file of this matter. There are some news the would not appear in the news report for diplomatic reasons. You are a green horn so how would you know about all these happenings. Even the programme "ACHAM ILLAI" in Jaya TV had aired this issue and the family members of the murdered boy were appealing to the Malayasian authority to help them nab the culprits.

You are blind to all this issues but clever at condemning a famous actor who had contributed more the Tamil cinema over the years. Do you know he started his acting career when even you were not yet destined to be in this world? He has far more experience in acting than you tring to figure out how he should have potrayed. That is his film and story so let the mass audience decide, why are you being green?

###On what field, may I ask?

In terms of Religion - I have knowledge on Judaism, Hindusm, Buddhism, Paganism, Christianity, Witchcraft and Magic, Kaballah and working on studying Islam and Shinto now.

In term of Human knowledge - I have knowledge in a few field of Science, including Physics and such.

I know several languages - B.M, Tamil, English, Japanese, a bit Chinese. I know nearly a dozen softwares and programming languages. And I'm only around my 30s.

So ... what your achievement?

Your knowledge is in reading not in pratical. The second is, education knowledge for your career. Not your social life.

Thirdly knowing several languages is good for communication but would not help you in spiritualism. Spritualism does not just come from reading but within deep inside. Only than you would discover yourself, who you really are and what is your purpose and destiny here.

My son too knows about sowftwares and programming languages because he is a System Analyst but being so does not give him or you the passport to freedom of mind and contentment of life. My achievement is nothing to speak of and I'm just a plain old fool trying to learn fromm a 30 year old wonder boy.

###ONLY fools like you could come out with stupid answer like that (or maybe also an atheist like Kamal )

Did God tells you to go and fall in love with the girl? No ... you don't even ask permission from your parents, do you think you ask permission from your God? If you didn't ask permission from God to fall in love, then WHY should He provide an answer for you?

If you think my answer is stupid and I'm a fool so be it. But do you know what is "FREEWILL" and "KARMA"? If you do not know the subject please ask your parents or may be a guru somewhere near you. You action are your own freewill and not by GOD. GOD has not part in your action so there is no question of asking permission. It is you herat that speaks and your mind that decides and after that is is termed as KARMA be it good or bad.

####Kyastria's way is to fight. That is what Sri krishna said to Arjuna when He said - Fight for your rights.

THat was in the battle field of Kurshetra. Not here and not now. Such battle would be fought in some few hundred thousand years later when the clock is turned back. I think this movie had affected you emotionally and somethings remaind you of your own life so that is why you are harping over it over and over again. Forget it and get back to your life.

###Answer - SO WHAT?

Parents lived for 20 years on their own and 20 years of their children's life. They probably live another 20 years before dying. However, the children will live at least 40 years with a man or woman who they do not like, have family which many couldn't care for.

Furthermore, if the children born from this sort of bond have a good family (because their parents learn to love each other), then fine. BUT as you could see, many families are split up because man and woman couldn't learn to love each other. Children caught in the middle of painful divorce and their own lives becomes a question mark.

To satisfy ONE old generation, is it plausible to sacrifice TWO generations which has their whole life to live for? I don't think so. Better if the parents die rather than waste their childrens' and their grandchildrens' lives for their own pathetic and corrupted Varna or beliefs.

PS : We ain't talking about you. For all I know, you could be a Christian who was a Hindu.

I get the picture now, You are having psychological problem. You are affected directly by some incident in your life and this is the way you are trying to show you discontendment. I'm sorry for you and hope you will recover soon.

P.S. I'm a human being and "TRUTH" is my religion and GOD is one "ANBEY SHIVAM'

###If you love a woman, do what is required by Hindu Tradition - which is send your parents to talk to their parents of the girl. NOT go dating with the girl and try to get lucky. That is NOT Hindu Tradition.

How much do you know about Hindu tradition. Hindu tradition varies from race to race. If you are a north Indian the tradition differs form south so where do you draw the line? The Malayaleese differ from the Tamilians and the Telengus differ form both Malayaleese and Tamilans. Go see their wedding arrangements and rituals and learn from them. We are in modern times learn to adjust with time. If you are strictly following Hindu tradition than I suppose you are going to office in dothi and jeba? Or do you drink raising the cup away from your mouth? Are you spreading your hoome with cow dung on Tuesdays and Fridays and spraying the whole house with KOMIAM? These are age old traditions which you think sould be followed strictly. So why don't you carry out and call the press to show your love for HIndu tradition so that we could be proud of your achievement in Hindu tradition.

And for the rest of your comments I rest my case.

It is the Indians who vote their government, so the blame should rest on them and not the government.

Right ... so if an employer brings in an emplyee into the company and the employee doesn't do the work properly, the blame should be on the employer for hiring him, is that it? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

From ancient Tamil literary sources, Tamil kings had diplomatic missions in China, Rome et and colonised Sri Lanka, South East Asia (particularly the Cholas, Pandyas and Pallavas dynasties).

If not for the efforts of early Tamils adventurers Hindu/Buddhist culture wouldn't have spread to South and East Asia.

Difference between Early Tamils and Hindus now is, Hindus now are immigrating to US, UK and outside NOT to promote Hindusm or make India strong, they go there to sell themselves short and make other nations strong while riddiculing India at the same time. Know the difference.

I think the defintation - who is a Hindu, better be left to Hindu pundits. FYI, Hare Krishna devotees don't consider themselves Hindu.

Why the Pundit? Why not the priests or the politicians?

If I was a priest, I could consider all those who do not follow the Gita and the Vedas as NON-Hindus. If I was a politician, I could cut all ties with those who live outside India and treat them as foreigners. I also will issue that anyone who works AGAINST India and Hindusm is traitor to the land and its people and therefore, subjected to Death Penalty - highest punishment for Treason.

Any one regardless of his/her religious affiliations who exhibits divine qualities such as love, kindness, compasion etc is human.

Go and check China and Cuba and see how this pigs live, then talk about whether Atheists are humans or animals. :smirks:

FYI, China has one of the LARGEST number of human rights violations in the world.

Why are you taking a movie so seriously, it is for an entertainment and for the actors and producers to make their money ?

Hmph ... if Kamal wants to make quick money, maybe he should just make a porn movie and sell it overseas. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Don't insult the religion and intelligent of other people just so you can make a quick buck. That is irresponsible action.

From what I have read from this thread, the movie Anbe Sivam seems good and different. It did convey the message Anbe Sivam - God is Love.

The message itself is False - go and participate in my other thread regarding this. You can see my view there.

Verdic ways would not be aplicable to this century.

Hmph ... we have another Shavite in our midst here. :smirks:

Question - WHY it is not applicable?

By point of History - India was more advanced for the past 5,000 years than in ALL other countries combined. It's knowledge had become seeds for civilations in China, Japan and even Middle-East and Europe.

By point of Social - Indians (back then) are more peaceful, responsible and tolerant than anyone else in the World.

By religious standard - Hindusm have been easist to digest, understand and followed by everyone. It doesn't corrupt the on-going political system or change the people's way of life.

I don't see a SINGLE reason why Hindusm is not applicable - unless of course you are an atheists who hates religion and wants to live like an animal. That is the ONLY possible answer here.

Proof! Go ask Tenaganita, they have the whole file of this matter.

Wrong answer - I have no need to go and proof your words. You claims it, you proof it.

Your knowledge is in reading not in pratical. The second is, education knowledge for your career. Not your social life.

Who do you know I do not practise it? How do you know that my knowledge is for my career? Don't judge people like you are so smart. Some people actually study for sake of knowledge and understanding, NOT to pass examinations.

Thirdly knowing several languages is good for communication but would not help you in spiritualism. Spritualism does not just come from reading but within deep inside. Only than you would discover yourself, who you really are and what is your purpose and destiny here.

DON'T JUDGE ME BY YOUR LAZY STANDARD.

Mastering languages is harder than you can imagine. You need concentration and insight on how to use words, when to use proper words and such when using languages. If you speak something improper or use sentences which can be defined impolite, others will be upset and with Japanese culture, that is very bad things (especially if you are working with Japanese also). So, trust me - it has a LOT to do with Spiritualism.

My son too knows about sowftwares and programming languages because he is a System Analyst but being so does not give him or you the passport to freedom of mind and contentment of life. My achievement is nothing to speak of and I'm just a plain old fool trying to learn fromm a 30 year old wonder boy.

I accept that you are PLAIN and a FOOL. Thank you. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

THat was in the battle field of Kurshetra. Not here and not now.

Wrong ... the concept of the battle of Kurushekta can be used in any field and at any time. Back then, Pandawas fight against their cousins for their rights. Now, we needs to fight Muslims and Christians for our rights as well. Same battle, different time and different field. That is all.

I get the picture now, You are having psychological problem. You are affected directly by some incident in your life and this is the way you are trying to show you discontendment.

Don't be a smart a$$. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

P.S. I'm a human being and "TRUTH" is my religion and GOD is one "ANBEY SHIVAM'

You are living in delusion. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

How much do you know about Hindu tradition. Hindu tradition varies from race to race.

No, Marriage, birth and death have similar rituals - so is courting. Dating and trying to get lucky before marriage IS NOT Hindusm (or Asian) way.

And we are talking about Marriage, not living with cows. I doubt I can get a cow in an elevator to go to my apartment. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Guest guest

Right ... so if an employer brings in an emplyee into the company and the employee doesn't do the work properly, the blame should be on the employer for hiring him, is that it?

You stretch you imagination too far.

Anyway using you analogy, the answer will be a YES. Since the employer failed his duty (karma) to recruit the right employee.

Difference between Early Tamils and Hindus now is, Hindus now are immigrating to US, UK and outside NOT to promote Hindusm or make India strong, they go there to sell themselves short and make other nations strong while riddiculing India at the same time. Know the difference.

From your earlier posts

I have seen it - twice. We (in Malaysia) can watch Chinese, Tamil, Malays, Japanese and so many more shows and they have subtitles and such to help us understand. And it is still stupid piece of ..

and

Hmm, thought you were an Indian who knew Sanskrit.

Why the Pundit? Why not the priests or the politicians?

You have no clue to what I am saying.

Go and check China and Cuba and see how this pigs live, then talk about whether Atheists are humans or animals. :smirks

FYI, China has one of the LARGEST number of human rights violations in the world.:

For you reading - Bhagavad Gita Chapter 12 , text 13-14

<font color="blue"> With no dislike towards anyone and surely friendly and kind, nonpossessive, and not identified, equal in distress and happiness, forgiving, peaceful and always devoted, selfcontrolled and with determination in mind and intelligence always fixed on Me - such a devotee of Mine is very dear to Me </font color>

Hmph ... if Kamal wants to make quick money, maybe he should just make a porn movie and sell it overseas.

This thread is on the Shaiva Siddhanta's concept Anbe Sivam and not the movie Anbe Sivam.

Anyway, this will be my last post addressed to you.

Hari Om Tat Sat

YRD

####Question - WHY it is not applicable?

By point of History - India was more advanced for the past 5,000 years than in ALL other countries combined. It's knowledge had become seeds for civilations in China, Japan and even Middle-East and Europe.

By point of Social - Indians (back then) are more peaceful, responsible and tolerant than anyone else in the World.

By religious standard - Hindusm have been easist to digest, understand and followed by everyone. It doesn't corrupt the on-going political system or change the people's way of life.

I don't see a SINGLE reason why Hindusm is not applicable - unless of course you are an atheists who hates religion and wants to live like an animal. That is the ONLY possible answer here.

Why? You should know the answer by now if you have studied the laws of Manu/ For example:

You are not a qualified Hindu for reasons according to Manu's Law: Chapter 11

161. Let him not, even though in pain, (speak words) cutting (others) to the quick; let him not injure others in thought or deed; let him not utter speeches which make (others) afraid of him, since that will prevent him from gaining heaven.[Here you have been disqualified from going to heaven]

49. An initiated Brahmana should beg, beginning (his request with the word) lady (bhavati); a Kshatriya, placing (the word) lady in the middle, but a Vaisya, placing it at the end (of the formula).

50. Let him first beg food of his mother, or of his sister, or of his own maternal aunt, or of (some other) female who will not disgrace him (by a refusal).

51. Having collected as much food as is required (from several persons), and having announced it without guile to his teacher, let him eat, turning his face towards the east, and having purified himself by sipping water.

Chapter VI

2. When a householder sees his (skin) wrinkled, and (his hair) white, and. the sons of his sons, then he may resort to the forest.

Chapter IV

3. Her father protects (her) in childhood, her husband protects (her) in youth, and her sons protect (her) in old age; a woman is never fit for independence.

65. In the sacred texts which refer to marriage the appointment (of widows) is nowhere mentioned, nor is the re-marriage of widows prescribed in the rules concerning marriage

Age at Marriage

The Manu, Mahabharata and the Vishnu Purana decreed that the man should be three times older than the girl, thus a man marrying a ten year old should be thirty, an eight year old girl should marry a man of twenty-four and so on. One pragmatical Hindu reformer suggested that a law be made prohibiting the marriage of a man over the age of 45 with a girl younger than twelve.

I do not wish to dwell further on this issue as it is a waste of time. You seem to lack in inofrmation.

###Wrong answer - I have no need to go and proof your words. You claims it, you proof it.########################################################

Lame excuse. Why is it when you're cornered you try to ivade the issue?

""the meeting between the restaurant owner and the High Commission of India over the dispute involving the unsettled wages of Indian nationals ended with more issues unresolved.

The employer had earlier agreed to pay the wages for nine months between December 2003 and September last year, but in an about-turn yesterday, the owner had asked for more time to calculate the quantum.

The workers said they would accept the full amount of RM49,100 if it was settled soon as they were desperate.

(Source: Malay Mail)

The above is only the part of several such incidents. So denial is ignorant. Don't act smart coz it only shows your stupidity.

###Who do you know I do not practise it? How do you know that my knowledge is for my career? Don't judge people like you are so smart. Some people actually study for sake of knowledge and understanding, NOT to pass examinations.

I need not judge it shows in you writing.

###

Wrong ... the concept of the battle of Kurushekta can be used in any field and at any time. Back then, Pandawas fight against their cousins for their rights. Now, we needs to fight Muslims and Christians for our rights as well. Same battle, different time and different field. That is all.

Wrong....It cannot be so. The Christians or Muslims had not taken away our Hindu rights. Who the hell thought you that. But may be in Malaysia but not in India. Do you think Muslims and Christians who are on about 30% of the population of India [1.3billion] could just control Hindus who are estimated to be around 800 million? You must be joking.....

Morever the battel was over a gambling debt and has nothing to do with non Hindus. You are a misguided fool.

##

Don't be a smart a$$.#####################################

Whose is now looking like one?

###You are living in delusion##############################

And so was Mahatma Gandhi because it was his word. "TRUTH IS MY RELIGION AND GOD IS ONE" and here I thought you had great respect for the Mahatma Gandhi......................

####No, Marriage, birth and death have similar rituals - so is courting. Dating and trying to get lucky before marriage IS NOT Hindusm (or Asian) way.

And we are talking about Marriage, not living with cows. I doubt I can get a cow in an elevator to go to my apartment.

Is that so? Hinduism is not a dead religon and we are not vedic people. Gurus and Saints keep appearing from time to time and changes are made according to new millinium. Dwelling is the past would only make one anidiot. I think you are included in that catagory. Living by Dharma is different form vedic period so follow the Hindu Dharma. Not all laws can be accepted in this century. Changes had been made after that yuga and the next ans ao on. Why did Adhi Shankara appeared, because there need changes and so he appeard and so did Ramalingam and Ramakrishna. If you cannot understand this simple example than you ought to stuff your head into you know what.

Why? You should know the answer by now if you have studied the laws of Manu/ For example:

And you lack of intelligent. I don't see anything wrong with this verses.

Lame excuse. Why is it when you're cornered you try to ivade the issue?

It is you who are evading (NOT IVADE) the question. As I stated before, I don't need to proof you speak truthfully or not. As far as I consider, IF you cannot prove your own words, then I will proclaim you as a liar. Simple as that.

The above is only the part of several such incidents. So denial is ignorant. Don't act smart coz it only shows your stupidity.

I ask for SOURCE, NOT QOUTE. Read properly.

Wrong....It cannot be so. The Christians or Muslims had not taken away our Hindu rights. Who the hell thought you that. But may be in Malaysia but not in India. Do you think Muslims and Christians who are on about 30% of the population of India [1.3billion] could just control Hindus who are estimated to be around 800 million? You must be joking.....

Yes, they can control and corrupt by several means :

1. Multiplying like pigs (Muslims are good at this). By doing so, they increase their number and this will force the government to satisfy their needs, which the resources the government could use to do other matters with Hindus.

2. Supporting silently Pakistani Muslims. Many of the financial gains taken from Indian society goes to Pakistan which then used to wage war against India.

3. Attack Hindusm directly or indirectly - preaching, using money as bribe and things like that (including green cards) - Christians are good at this.

Muslims and Christians are pros when comes to attacking others directly and indirectly. After all, that was what the Crusade taught them for the past 300 years and both were good at it while using it in India for nearly 500 years.

And so was Mahatma Gandhi because it was his word. "TRUTH IS MY RELIGION AND GOD IS ONE" and here I thought you had great respect for the Mahatma Gandhi

He said "Satyam" is my religion. Satyam is NOT Truth alone, it is also Righteousness. In Hindusm, Satyam and Dharma is one and the same - Truth and Righteousness hand in hand. You cannot say you believe in truth while living without Righteousness.

Besides, Mahatma Gandhi lived in 1940s - and this is 2000. Time changes and his view of coexisent changes as well when dealing with people who willing to use violent onto you openly without regards of your religion.

Gurus and Saints keep appearing from time to time and changes are made according to new millinium.

And who said God accept this changes? Are this changes according to the Vedas and the Gita or they just changes according to whatever the guru and this so-called Saints says?

###And you lack of intelligent. I don't see anything wrong with this verses.#########################################

It could be other wya round.

## It is you who are evading (NOT IVADE) the question. As I stated before, I don't need to proof you speak truthfully or not. As far as I consider, IF you cannot prove your own words, then I will proclaim you as a liar. Simple as that.############################################

A typing error that is all but you showed your inconsideration. That shows your lack of understanding. I do not need to prove as I know what my statement is all about. It's you who is lacking in information which show you do not use your brain.

### ask for SOURCE, NOT QOUTE. Read properly.##############

Sources are many and to post here is a waste of time. You have the means so look for it.

###Yes, they can control and corrupt by several means :

1. Multiplying like pigs (Muslims are good at this). By doing so, they increase their number and this will force the government to satisfy their needs, which the resources the government could use to do other matters with Hindus.

2. Supporting silently Pakistani Muslims. Many of the financial gains taken from Indian society goes to Pakistan which then used to wage war against India.

3. Attack Hindusm directly or indirectly - preaching, using money as bribe and things like that (including green cards) - Christians are good at this.

Muslims and Christians are pros when comes to attacking others directly and indirectly. After all, that was what the Crusade taught them for the past 300 years and both were good at it while using it in India for nearly 500 years.####################################################

1. And so do the Hindus in India. Go look ofr yourself instead of making asumptions.

2. And so do the Hindus all over the world. They too can do like wise instead of just crying wolf! wolf! wolf! like what you are doing.

3. And so can the Hindus. Now with IT the Hindus too can do likewise. What is stopping them. You can start the ball roling since you brought out the issue.

Lame excuse for a fellow who only like to talk but big.... What have you been doing all this while. Sitting and laying eggs? Come on.....show you might like Arjuna.

###He said "Satyam" is my religion. Satyam is NOT Truth alone, it is also Righteousness. In Hindusm, Satyam and Dharma is one and the same - Truth and Righteousness hand in hand. You cannot say you believe in truth while living without Righteousness.

Besides, Mahatma Gandhi lived in 1940s - and this is 2000. Time changes and his view of coexisent changes as well when dealing with people who willing to use violent onto you openly without regards of your religion.###############

Do not confuse yourself and try to confuse others. Sathiam and TRUTH is the same in which ever way you look at it. Trying to be smart again....uh!

Well what Mahatma Gandhi said in 1040's cannot be aplied now but you believe the war fought by the Pandavas some few thousand years ago is applicable. What a moron you are? This cearly shows you are insane like the Muslim fanatics who believe in living in the 6th century and so are the orthodox Christians. "You live by the sword you will die by the sword" and is "An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind". After that who would you fight? Your own shadow I persume.

As I have said earlier you need the help of a psychiatrist and the sooner the better. You are having attitude problem too and all this must be corrected if you want to live in peace with others. May be you and Nik Aziz can live in the same house and enjoy living the past centuries. Don't make me laugh with your stupid comments.

It could be other wya round.

No, you're the idiot here. If you see something wrong, you point out and ask. ONLY a fool or a deliberate person who have no interest in promoting Truth will come out with a nonsense and refuse to indulge what is wrong with it.

A typing error that is all but you showed your inconsideration. That shows your lack of understanding. I do not need to prove as I know what my statement is all about. It's you who is lacking in information which show you do not use your brain.

Right ... someone who have no consideration to re-read his message and edit it when he finds fault in it is calling me inconsiderate. (Sarcasm).

Sources are many and to post here is a waste of time. You have the means so look for it.

Wrong answer. Like I said before, you cannot prove your words, then I consider you as LIAR. Have a nice day.

1. And so do the Hindus in India. Go look ofr yourself instead of making asumptions.

Whatever they do in India is their right. India IS for Hindus, not Muslims. When independance was given, Muslims suppose to move out, Muslims did not. Their mistake.

2. And so do the Hindus all over the world. They too can do like wise instead of just crying wolf! wolf! wolf! like what you are doing.

Wrong ... Hindus do not support any terrorism - openly or secretively. WHY? Because their religion (unlike Christianity and Islam) do not encourage such behaviors. If Hindus supported Tamil Elam, Sri Lanka could be under India right now.

3. And so can the Hindus. Now with IT the Hindus too can do likewise. What is stopping them. You can start the ball roling since you brought out the issue.

They can but they choose not to. Reason? It is call Tolerance, Co-existence and Love - something which doesn't exist in Christianity, Islam or Atheism for that matter. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Do not confuse yourself and try to confuse others. Sathiam and TRUTH is the same in which ever way you look at it. Trying to be smart again....uh!

Satyam is Truth, Dharma is Righteousness (I think). Both are not the same, they are just two side of the same coin.

Knowing the Truth, you will know how to be Righteous. In order to be Righteus, you must seek the Truth. One cannot exist without another.

What Hindus doing now - is the same as what Muslims and Christians are doing all over the world - trying to find the Truth (by calling it Love or whatever) but refuse to behave in Righteous way. That is why they are irresponsible in their own duties toward the society and God.

Well what Mahatma Gandhi said in 1040's cannot be aplied now but you believe the war fought by the Pandavas some few thousand years ago is applicable.

It's 1940s, not 1040s. Read your own statement once you have posted to make other people's lives less miseable.

Yes, War in Kurushektra is APPLICABLE simply because Sri krishna was there. With Gandhi, there was too much tolerance in name of Love and lack of Righteousness in all side except from Gandhi alone.

Gandhi was fair to all because he followed Dharma and Satyam. However, he alone was not enough to change the destiny of India. India still split into three portion - India, Bangladesh and Pakistan - against Gandhi's own will by people who was with him (Jannah).

In end of the War in Kurushekta, everyone got what they deserve and the future was returned to those who deserved it - the children (in this case, Abimanyu's son) to rule.

"You live by the sword you will die by the sword" and is "An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind". After that who would you fight? Your own shadow I persume.

Yes, I live by my sword, and therefore, I'm prepared to die by it. However, I don't think losing one eye will make the world go blind.

We always fight with our own shadows - that is always been our true enemies. Any fool who looks for others to blame and fight (like what Christians and Muslims do with Syaitan/Devil) is idiotic.

####No, you're the idiot here. If you see something wrong, you point out and ask. ONLY a fool or a deliberate person who have no interest in promoting Truth will come out with a nonsense and refuse to indulge what is wrong with it. ###

Your parents had not thought you manners but I forgive you. My comments does not show any but if that is what you feel than something is really wrong with you. As I have said earlier, please consult a psyciatrist before you loose your grip.

###Right ... someone who have no consideration to re-read his message and edit it when he finds fault in it is calling me inconsiderate. (Sarcasm). ####

May be your vision too in blur.....time to see a optician.

### Wrong answer. Like I said before, you cannot prove your words, then I consider you as LIAR. Have a nice day.#######

The Vedas were written a few thousand years ago but why do you believe in them? You have faith and so you believe it to be true. Like wise I believe what I have read and i do not worry if you accept it or not and I need not show you form whic source I obtained. But if you're intelligent you can find it too. I'd say I have ssen GOD in person but you would not believe it but it does not worry me coz I know what I saw. So it is all faith and yours is very shallow.

###Whatever they do in India is their right. India IS for Hindus, not Muslims. When independance was given, Muslims suppose to move out, Muslims did not. Their mistake.#######

Wrong again and you get an x for history. The Hindus lost India the day the Moghuls invaded. India now belongs to Indians of multi race and religion. Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Buddhist, Zorastrians, Jains and Atheist. You cannot change that nor can you future generation, So, stop being paranoid about India for Hindus. The Hindus in India do not like the idea otherwise India would have been a Hindu state way back before you were even born.

You should read books like Illustrtated Weekly of India instead of only one that inspires you.

In 1893 at the first . of Religions held in Chicago Vivekananda said this " If one religion be true, then all others must be true. Thus the Hindu is your as much as mine."

Knowledge is gained only when you open your mind otherwise you become a self-centered egoistic.

### Wrong ... Hindus do not support any terrorism - openly or secretively. WHY? Because their religion (unlike Christianity and Islam) do not encourage such behaviors. If Hindus supported Tamil Elam, Sri Lanka could be under India right now.#####

O Yeh? What is Shiva Sena doing in India now? You are lacking in information my boy.....get you facts before making any silly statement. Read the statement below:

"In June 1994, Human Rights Watch/Asia conducted its own investigation into the role of the government in the communal riots and to assess the status of government efforts to prosecute those responsible for the violence.In Delhi, Bombay, Ahmedabad, and Surat, a researcher documented attacks on Muslims that took place in December 1992 and the government's failure to prevent the attacks; the use of lethal force by police against Muslim demonstrators; and the murder of men, women and children, the rape of women and girls, and other assaults on Muslims in Bombay in January 1993. The findings are based on interviews with thirty-four victims of communal violence and on interviews with a wide range of other witnesses in cities affected by the violence. The researcher also spoke with other informed sources, including human rights activists, journalists, lawyers, politicians, social workers, academics, and religious leaders. Information gained from these interviews was supplemented by reports from several Indian nongovernmental organizations which had conducted investigations into the violence"

You concept of Hinduism being non violence and tolarancy. Don't make me laugh.

### They can but they choose not to. Reason? It is call Tolerance, Co-existence and Love - something which doesn't exist in Christianity, Islam or Atheism for that matter.###

The answer is above so not need to repeat.

### Satyam is Truth, Dharma is Righteousness (I think). Both are not the same, they are just two side of the same coin.

Knowing the Truth, you will know how to be Righteous. In order to be Righteus, you must seek the Truth. One cannot exist without another.

What Hindus doing now - is the same as what Muslims and Christians are doing all over the world - trying to find the Truth (by calling it Love or whatever) but refuse to behave in Righteous way. That is why they are irresponsible in their own duties toward the society and God. #####################################################

True Hindus have foud the TRUTH but I doubt you are one. I have found the TRUTH but I see you are trying to find and that is why you pose question such as the above.

### It's 1940s, not 1040s. Read your own statement once you have posted to make other people's lives less miseable.

Yes, War in Kurushektra is APPLICABLE simply because Sri krishna was there. With Gandhi, there was too much tolerance in name of Love and lack of Righteousness in all side except from Gandhi alone.

Gandhi was fair to all because he followed Dharma and Satyam. However, he alone was not enough to change the destiny of India. India still split into three portion - India, Bangladesh and Pakistan - against Gandhi's own will by people who was with him (Jannah).

In end of the War in Kurushekta, everyone got what they deserve and the future was returned to those who deserved it - the children (in this case, Abimanyu's son) to rule. #

Again! I told you earlier what a charactor you are. Comon sense will tell you Gandhi's period and mine was a tryping [1040] error when it should have been 1940 but you being whta you are think that you are very smart by correcting me. But if you enjoy doing so, it's ok as I can understand your weekness.

That is the story you believe in but it could be something else and it still leaves a question mark to many others. Can you change their mindset?

### Yes, I live by my sword, and therefore, I'm prepared to die by it. However, I don't think losing one eye will make the world go blind.

We always fight with our own shadows - that is always been our true enemies. Any fool who looks for others to blame and fight (like what Christians and Muslims do with Syaitan/Devil) is idiotic. ###

So be it...but I doubt you have the gutts as your words. Population of artial blindness would make the India look grim. People who fight their own shadow are lacking is spritual awarness. Seek a qualified Guru to help you.

OM NAMA SHIVAYA.

Guest guest

Namaskar to both.

Saivaite Ji, I empathize with you. I feel that Ganesh ji has been a bit too tough in judgement. But as Ganesh Ji is good, please do not take it to heart.

Saivaite , I feel, wanted to convey the following:

Shrutivipratipannaa te yadaa sthaasyati nishchalaa;

Samaadhaavachalaa buddhistadaa yogam avaapsyasi.

(2.53) When thy intelligence, which is bewildered by the scriptures, shall stand unshaken and stable (samadhi), then shalt thou attain to insight (yoga).

And I feel, he is not contemptuous of scriptures but in his own way he wanted to convey that "atma nishtha" is greater that scriptual knowledge.

True.

Jai Ganesh

Pranam and Om Nama Sivayya

Hi nice to hear from you

Re

(Saivaite Ji, I empathize with you. I feel that Ganesh ji has been a bit too tough in judgement. But as Ganesh Ji is good, please do not take it to heart.)

Please tell me where I had been harsh in my judgement, I shell mend my ways,

I must admit this person is no worse then some of the guests who would like to kill off Shiva or try and show him as a minor god. I hope those who are serious about spiritual progress think about what they write and take heed from what lord Krishna says in chapter nine

TEXT 15

jnana-yajnena capy anye

yajanto mam upasate

ekatvena prthaktvena

bahudha visvato-mukham

TRANSLATION

Others, who are engaged in the cultivation of knowledge, worship the Supreme Lord as the one without a second, diverse in many, and in the universal form.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

You have been just but it would have appeared very hard to Saivaite.

I repeat that You have been just.

But I also take this opportunity to endorse "anbe sivam". God reduced the lust to ashes and installed pure love in everyone's heart, including his own heart.

So, 'anbe sivam' is true. Love is all.