IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
lotus300

Kundalini

Rate this topic

a) what is kundalini ..and since what time the aspirant starts to see it manifest in him/her... is it pretty silent...or does it come with a warning...what precations does one has to take if kundalini is awakened...and is it good to be in isolation to not to worry others during that time... b) what is anahata sound..and what kind of various sounds are heard...does it sound like a train? ..how does anahata sound manifest... and does it continue to be present for people who have attained highest spiritual order... c) how does the ajna chakra open...and how does it feel when it opens...is it seen as a dark dot between the eyebrows...and what happens after it opens... d) how is prana perceived in meditation... e) what are the swirls of colors we see in meditation ...and why do we see them.. f) why do we see auras and what is the point of seeing auras... g) finally..how do all these things bring us closer to god..

Why don't you dump a few more questions?

Anyway, I think I can answer one of the question :

f) why do we see auras and what is the point of seeing auras...

There is no actual point in seeing Aura.

Aura is created by energy which is emited by the body. Our body produce energy by taking oxygen from the air and using it to burn food to produce what is known as ATP.

This ATP is then distributed to the cells in the body (through the blood) and used to nurture the organs. When the organs use this ATP, the byproduct is heat and other by products. The byproducts such as salt and toxic waste is brought out by sweat and urine while the salt is emitted out throught the skin by sweat.

You can say we always in constant energy usage. Aura is the energy which the body used internally, emiting out through the skin as the salt emits out through the sweat glands.

Different people with different body size will emit different auras depends on their physical capabilities so you can say that people who can "read" this Auras can determine whether another person is sick or not or which part of his/her body is not imbalance.

I know some may think this is mere illogical mumbo-jumbo. Fortunately, it is not. In Scientific Studies, the same concept is used to study distance stars, planets, comets etc. It is called Spectrum-gram reading.

What Scientists does is, they take pictures of a planet and such using infra-red cameras and study the image. By determining what sort of spectrum the Planet producing, they can determine (by using Earth as a model, sun if they are studying the stars) what sort of minerals and atmosphere it has. It is similar to Aura reading as well.

i have not thought or read much about aura,

but traditionally, the moortis of pictures of god, deva, or saints always show hallow around the whole body or around the head. so, if this is representatin of aura, then eiher some saw it or imagined it when there was no camera to take picture of it.

about aura I have these questions:

when a few persons see aura of a person,

will they see same intensities and colors?

if they picture it with different instruments (not same brand) will the picture be identical?

has any scientific study been done about the subject?

who has set the standard for interpreting aura, and how accurate are the imterpretations?

is aura camere any different than IR camera?

if yes, how?

when a few persons see aura of a person, will they see same intensities and colors?

No idea. People are different and so it their spiritual levels and understanding.

if they picture it with different instruments (not same brand) will the picture be identical?

It should, as long as the equipment is same in features and conditions of the picture taken.

has any scientific study been done about the subject?

If you mean Westerners doing research of this, Yes ... they did but all this sort of research is labelled under Pseudoscience - meaning cause is unknown and Science cannot determine the cause (they ruled out spiritual altogether).

who has set the standard for interpreting aura, and how accurate are the imterpretations?

Those who are experts in the matter, of course.

is aura camere any different than IR camera?

if yes, how?

Infrared camera is designed to detech infra-red signatures. There is no Aura camera as yet.

also, there are Ulta-Violet camera, X-ray (not the type to see through clothes :P) and such.

There is a few reported and documented events (relating to Kundalini) in the USA which I say in a documentary in Discovery Channel.

In one event, there was this person who could ignite some fat (of some animal) which placed in a tray and put a few feet away just by concentrating on it. The man said, he felt like "fire" slitther up his stomach and to his hand and he "pushed" the fire onto the tray a few feet away, igniting it.

of course, he also said that people in the Church he went to damned him for being in association with the Devil. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

There's another event relating a woman in Houstan, USA. She was married for a few years and active in sexual pleasures with her loved one.

Then, after a few years marriage, they broke off and lived separately. The woman started to experience increase in heat and in some cases, her skin will show signs of burning which was very painful. She said she had to stay in the water tub for hours and even sleep in it also.

She went to the doctors and they couldn't find ANYTHING wrong - physically or mentally.

Finally, she was introduced to Yoga and Kundalini and learn to regulate her energy. The heat "rash" had stopped appearing even so she had been celibacy for a year (no sex lah).

My theory is ... everyone has potential to develop Kundalini. I believe some people's Kundalini flow is already open but because of their lifestyle, it cause chaos in the system like extreme rise of body temperature (like what I experience since I'm not married and not into sexual activites) and such.