IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
barney

SATHYAM SVAM SUNDARAM

Rate this topic

Words of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba taken from this Biography

He is the sub-stratum, the substance; the separate and the sum, the Sath; the SATHYAM

He is the awareness, the activity, the consciousness, feeling, the willing and the doing, the chith; the SIVAM

He is the light, the splendour, the harmony, the melody, the Ananda; the SUNDARAM

"MY MISSION is to grant you Courage and Joy, to drive away Weakness and Fear. Do not condemn yourselves as sinners; sin is a misnomer for what are really errors, provided you repent sincerely and resolve not to follow Evil again. Pray to the Lord to give you the strength to overcome the habits which had enticed you when you were ignorant."

"Worry, greed and needless agitation and anxiety, these cause even bodily disease. Mental weakness is the biggest cause of disease. Dis-ease is a want of ease; the contented mind is the best drug."

"Be good, be joyful, be bold, be honest, be temperate, be patient. These are the rules of good health."

"I refuse to call anyone an athiest or an unbeliever, for all are the Creations of the Lord and repositories of the Grace. In everyone's heart there is a spring of Love, a rock of Truth. That Love is God, that Truth is God. Divinity is there in the depths of everyone's Inner Being."

"The Lord is above and beyond all limits of caste and color, of wealth and poverty; it is foolish to believe that the Lord asks for this gift or is angry when it is not offered."

"I have come to guide and bless those who undergo the discipline and practice leading to Divine union. I am neither man nor woman, old or young, I am all these."

"Do not praise Me. I like you to approach Me without fear, as a right. You do not extol your father. You ask for something from him, as a right, is that not so?"

"You may be seeing Me today for the first time, but you are all old acquaintances for Me. I know you through and through. My task is the spiritual regeneration of Humanity through Truth and Love. If you approach one step nearer to Me, I shall advance three steps towards you."

"I am happiest when a person carrying a heavy load of misery comes to Me, for he is most in need of what I have."

"It is not mentioned anywhere that the Grace of God is available only for certain classes or races or grades of people. From the smallest to the biggest all are entitled to it. The Lord is everywhere, everything."

"The world can achieve prosperity and peace only through such persons whose hearts are pure and whose minds are free of prejudice and passion, lust and greed, anger and envy."

"I have not started the work for which I have come for I am still in the stage of preliminary reconnaissance. When I start my campaign the whole world will know of it and benefit by it."

"Whensoever there is the fading of the Dharma and the uprising of unrighteousness, then I loose myself forth into birth. For the deliverance of the good, for the destruction of the evil-doers, for the enthroning of the Right, I am born from age to age." The Gita - Fourth Chapter. (verses 7&8)

These verses in the Bhagavad Gîtâ of Order, sanskrit, word for word and translation:

yadâ yadâ hi dharmasya

glânir bhavati bhârata

abhyutthânam adharmasya

tadâtmânam srjâmy aham

yadâ yadâ -- whenever and wherever; hi -- certainly; dharmasya -- of religion; glânih -- discrepancies; bhavati -- become manifested; bhârata -- O descendant of Bharata; abhyutthânam -- predominance; adharmasya -- of irreligion; tadâ -- at that time; âtmânam -- self; srjâmi -- manifest; aham -- I.

Whenever and wherever it is sure that one weakens in righteousness and a predominance of injustice does manifest, o descendant of Bharata, at that time I do manifest Myself.

paritrânâya sâdhûnâm

vinâsâya ca duskrtâm

dharma-samsthâpanârthâya

sambhavâmi yuge yuge

paritrânâya -- for the deliverance; sâdhûnâm -- of the devotees; vinâsâya -- for the annihilation; ca -- and; duskrtâm -- of the miscreants; dharma -- principles of religion; samsthâpana-arthâya -- to reestablish; sambhavâmi -- I do appear; yuge -- millennium; yuge -- after millennium.

To liberate the seekers of truth, to take the power away from the wicked ones and to reestablish the way of the human principles I do appear age after age.

Why don u understand a simple truth? When god comes down its already written down in a simple and straight forward manner , with his names and also his parentage. None of these things exist about this being which his wordings claim to be!!!

Well I dont want to scold this person for whatever reason he calls/pretends himself to be God . Its pity that people go on miracles. As srila prabupada says, miracles are for the ignorant , probably the genaration of kali if sent to sathya yuga, it woud say every other person there as God as every person in sathya was endowed with so many spiritual power.

When the kid learns the science the nescience is broken and the knowledge is revealed, then what to speak about miracles???

hari hari bol

The truth is hidden and it's your inability to discover it.

[When god comes down its already written down in a simple and straight forward manner , with his names and also his parentage.]

In what manner plase? Please define these verses:

"paritrânâya sâdhûnâm

vinâsâya ca duskrtâm

dharma-samsthâpanârthâya

sambhavâmi yuge yuge"

[Well I dont want to scold this person for whatever reason he calls/pretends himself to be God . Its pity that people go on miracles. As srila prabupada says, miracles are for the ignorant , probably the genaration of kali if sent to sathya yuga, it woud say every other person there as God as every person in sathya was endowed with so many spiritual power.]

He need not pretend as he knows what he speaks of. It's people like you and me who are pretends to know all. Srila Prabupada does not believe in miracles because he does not believe so but that does noyt mean there is no miracle happening. Miracles are everywhere for those who believe. It's the possitive mind that generates miracle and it happens because God is inresident of self.

Miracle is defined as :a marvellous event manifesting a supernatural act of God " If such does not exist I'm afraid your waitng for KALKI to arrive is fruitless.

I AM IN YOU

In that case, what do we all have to do with Bhagavat Gita then?

It's just like the case where when Ghandi told the British to leave India the reply was India is British. See how stupid the British were. Not realizing that they were in another's land and had the irony to claim that as theirs. So, the crux of the matter here is God does not belong to ISKCON and their interpretation of the Gita is for their own self interest. We are Hindus and Gita is for all and not for a particular gropu calling themself self appointed guardian of the Gita.

[The truth is hidden and it's your inability to discover it]

Nothing is hidden, when the lord came as Krishna , it was mentioned already that he comes as krishna and his parents will be devaki and vasudev. and its mentioned directly -:))

Similar quatations u can find even for all other incarnations. But unfortunately/fortunately no baba is mentioned in any scriptures as god. And then lord whenever incarnated showed his spotless BEUTY , seeing whom anyone wud just become his follower .

This is just a tip of iceberg, there are so many other things cn be presented just to refute the claim to be God. No one becomes God , God is God by birth, activities and pasttimes, God dosent have to sit and medidate to become one he he

[it's people like you and me who are pretends to know all]

True, that i know nothin!! but i m fortunate enough by the causless mercy of my spiritual master and the supreme lord Sri krishna to know atleast who is God-:)

[Miracles are everywhere for those who believe. It's the possitive mind that generates miracle and it happens because God is inresident of self.]

If you show a child which has never seen a glass breaking , show that it does, then its a miracle for the child , in other words its cos of ignorance which made the miracle. Understnad there are no miracles , just a play infront of an ignorant , when filled with knowledge, same ignorant becomes learned and sees as it is without doubt, then what to speak about miracles!!!

[i AM IN YOU]

Huuu! You are not in ME , We all are individual souls and yet same in quality

Hari hari bol

Guest guest

In that case, what do we all have to do with Bhagavat Gita then?

--the fact that krsna comes in this world again and again does not means that everyone who is in this world is krsna. So how bhagavad gita demonstrates the divinity of sai baba?

We are Hindus and Gita is for all and not for a particular gropu calling themself self appointed guardian of the Gita.

--this means that any idiot can say that he is prophecyzed in gita by giving his own interpretation?

So, the crux of the matter here is God does not belong to ISKCON and their interpretation of the Gita is for their own self interest.

--where's the interpretation? You have the original text and the plain translation in english. Do you want a gita where there's written sai baba at the place of krsna?

as usual.... the only way to demonstrate that sai baba is god is : "why not?"..

be happy