IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Belief in Lord Venkateswara

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This happend to me several years ago. I thought I will share it with someone.

I asked for a favor from Lord Venkateswara of Tirumala when I visited him 1990.I prayed that I will make some donations(Rs.1800) to Lord Venkateswara of Tirumala. I got what I wanted but I postponed visiting Tirumala and making donation. I even thought that I got what I want because of my own effort.

Then in 1992, I was working in Ahmedabad and staying in a hostel. Generally kids or women come used to come with a notebook asking for money. The notebook will contain few pages of information about how they lost their home, family etc. On a sunday morning one middle aged man like a beggar came and asked for money. He looked dark, did not talk, and just looked at me. He gave me his notebook. When I opened it I saw the phogograph of Lord Venkateswara. I just closed the notebook and told him I can't give any money. I told him he is not going to use the money to visit Tirumala. He said OK and left.

This happend in the third floor of the hostel building. I just had some fear and started following him after few seconds. He was in the second floor in the staircase. He saw me coming down, smiled at me and disappeared. He smiled at me in such a way that I am going to have problems.

After this incident till now I have problem with my money. Though I make a six digit salary in the US, I don't save anything. I visited Tirumala in 2002 and made a donation of Rs. 20,000 but still I am not settled down.

Is there anyone else with similar experiences.

<< I make a six digit salary in the US, I don't save anything. I visited Tirumala in 2002 and made a donation of Rs. 20,000 but still I am not settled down. >>

no doubt venkateshwara's ways of attracting you to Him are hard to understand.

if you save money, what you would do with it?

how you spend money, for what?

how does your settling (becoming a residence at a place) affact your business?

who gave you the ability to make six digit income?

could you pleass Him or His lovers?

Guest guest

Great Dhina,

I have got lot of memories I think every one has. When ever i am in need i turn to Lord Of Seven Hills .I really dont know how much i promise to put in his hundi and how much i have really put in there.I just luckily passed my 10th and engg . I some how got into good company (my engg was only 60% and am in U.S since one year.Some of my friends who r 90% r still unsettled. Itz all the grace of Lord of Seven Hills. One very good incident i shall narrate recently. I thought that i will walk up seven hills and then also visit Kanipakkam (Itz a great Lord Vinayaka Shrine) . This i vowed and was going on with my life and suddenly one day i was asked to leave to us with in a weeks time. I had so many things to do but i desperately want to go to Tirumala.

I put the burden on lord itself .Suddenly i got a phone from one of my friend that he has two tickets for Suprabhatam and they r planning to walk on Tirumala hill. WOOW U see .So i went to Tirumala and then to Kanipakkam and then came to U.S.

Ok Coming back to Dhina . Plz have faith in Lord of Seven Hills and one more thing is plz dont measure his grace with your money.He measures by your consience in him.He came to you to test whether you really believe in going to Tirumala not for your 1800 or 200000. He does not need your money Please belive in him ask for forgiveness and if possible read Vishnu Sahasranama. I am not giving you a Advice i am telling only my experience.Keep your self at his feet and then see the difference.

Guest guest

lord vekateshwara devotees are said to be immersed only knee deep in worldliness.

thats the meaning of the posture of the left hand of the lord. it is called katika hastham in telugu.

no matter what u are , no matter how much u earn...no matter how u see it.....u are only immersed knee deep in worldliness by the grace of the great god.for isnt he the final destination of every effort? so what becomes whether u are successful or not in this world , happy or not....what matters is ur devotion to him.

govinda govinda!

Guest guest

My experience with the Lord of Seven Hills has been one in which I find immense happines in just looking at him.

From the most trivial to loss of my job he has unfailingly rescued me every time.

In this life therte is no other who can provide that level of comfort as Lord Srinivasa.

Guest guest

"Has Srila Prabhupada mentioned about tirupathi balaji anywhere ? "

srila prabhupada stayed in tirupati for some time, the priests arranged that he had darshan in any moment he wanted

he was requested for some advices about how to use sri balaji's money... they wanted to use the money in industrial or commercial enterprises but srila prabhupada said that krsna's mney has to be spent directly for krsna, not for monetarly speculation

some brahmins of tirupati, in several occasions, helped to install temples and deities of iskcon in india

I believe that its useless to enter into bargains with balaji.Whatever you promise to give him equals giving a lemon to a king and asking for a kingdom in return.Asking him to give you this and that equals asking a karpaga vriksha to give you a begging bowl.

Dont ask him anything.Pray and just pray.Dont even ask him "Cure the evils in the society".Asking so means that you believe that he runs the world erratically.Dont even ask him moksha.Dont ask anything.Just pray so that you purify yourself.

Anyway hes a bad bargainer.You give him yourself and get him instead.See how bad a bargainer he is.He gave you a priceless thing and got you instead.Except this deal dont make any agreements with him.

Guest guest

Hi

If you believe in Lord Venkateswara he gives everything in right time what you need. If you love him he gives everything. Same things were happened with me and happening . Any how I love him very much he gives me what I need in right time. Thats sure. If you want to offer anything to him just give it.

Y0u are saying that you offerd 20,000 to god. Dont worry He will give you what you want in right time. we feel anything is not happening as per our time schedule. According to God schedule everything is planned and it goes correctly.

Onething sure " If you believe in Balaji definitely he will save you from all difficulties.

Thanks and regards

Annamaiah

Guest guest

Thank u for sharing ur stories. It is so beautiful to read it. I juz paid a visit to dear Lord Venkateswara. I almost cried when i saw Him for the 1st time in my life. With the long hours of waiting in the queue & all His devotees chanting His Holy Names. I can't forget all these moments which i experienced in Tirumala. My life changed after that. I am more serious with my sadhana now unlike before. I am trying to keep with my japa rounds since then. My opinion is 'He wud never let down His devotees'.

Hare Krsna!

Guest guest

I am Dhina.

You are correct.

When I went to Tirumala in 2002 one person came and sold me a tamil book called "Thirumaliyan Thiruvilayadal" (Miracles of Balaji). It has stories of people who suffered because they did not respect Balaji and thought whatever good happend was because of their hard work only. In each story the person/family suffered and then Balaji saves them. I don't know why he came and sold that book to me. I tried to find him after few hours, but he was not there. The book is also out of print. He had only one copy which was old and torn.

Again another time, I went to Tirumala on a saturday morning but I could not get the Rs.100 ticket for saturday or sunday. The only available ticket was for monday night. When I was about to return back to Tirupathi, one guy came and sold me Rs.100 ticket for the same price for Saturday night telling that his friend did not turn up. I went inside, they checked my finger print, it did not match. But they just looked at me and allowed to proceed.

Guest guest

Indeed his glory is limitless. His beauty unmatched. Just immerse yourself in devotion! Surrender at his feet!

Guest guest

Lord Venkateshwara is supreme god who saves from all troubles. Believe in him, ask him whole heartedly, he will give you what you want. I am one of the devotee of lord venkateshwara, he saved him from all of the troubles, even if the trouble comes, he turns into happiness from that trouble. Praise the lord venkateshwara, and pray our god not only in bad times but also in good times you will be the real devotee my lord. If you have trouble visit tirupathi and see the change in your life, but you should continue worshipping him whole heartedly from then. You will attain the meaning of happiness in your life.

Guest guest

I cant tell you the number of times Srinivasa saved me. If at all, I exist it is only because of the grace of Venkateswara. sometimes, i didnt understand his actions. but later i used to realise that what ever good happened to me is only because of him. There is no God who can match Venkateswara when it comes to saving his devotees.

Venkatesa samo devaah na bhootho naa bhavishyathi

Guest guest
Indeed his glory is limitless. His beauty unmatched. Just immerse yourself in devotion! Surrender at his feet!

Guest guest

Recently I bad time in my life, I lost my job for unknown reason, I thought, god who I worshipped everyday has let me down. I was worried everyday what is going to happen me if I do not get job. But then also I asked god why it is happening to me even after worshipping you. I started to think day and night about my future. I applied for good companies in Bangalore, by then also I did not get job, most of the companies did not even call me for the interview. But I used ask my god lord balaji, every day why I am not getting job even after asking you and praying you. But 17 day, I got interview from the biggest company, which I have applied for the post, but then also I had some fear whether I will clear the interview or not. After 2 days later, company people called me twice to my mobile and house number, saying i have selected. they told to join the company. Another thing is that, the Previous company which I was working, they did not pay salary to my colleagues, because the company was running under loss, they did not pay salary to my colleagues. From this came to know that whatever bad is happening in your life, if you pray to lord venkateshwara or visit tirupathi, it change your life path. Now, I am happy in my life, but I will remember lord balaji, whose does good things in right time, even though if you think it is happening bad to you. Praise our lord, Sri venkateshaya nomo namah

Praise our lord, Govindha, Govindha, [in kannada language we call him (Tirupathi Timmappa)].

i need some advice, I'm a strong follower of lord venkatachalapathy. lately I've been feeling very depressed, whatever i try to pray and work doesn't seem to be happening or i don't seem to get what i have worked for. I'm always crying. I know that you are not supposed to expect the fruit and that he will give it to u. however in krishna avatar bhagwan says to surrender to him he will take care of it. I try to surrender every day to him especially when i have a problem. yet i constantly worry about whats going to happen. The lord only helps those who surrender to him. Can someone tell me what total surrender is?

Guest T V Srikanth

Lord Venkateshwara is Lord of Universe. I had  experience. I commited my self that i will offer my hair at the hill top, but when i visited the shrine(tirupathi) i did not offer also i did not offer the money i promised.I had darshan and was returning down in a bus and i Lost my wallet worth 5000/- and i noticed that there were old couple who sat beside me and i felt they are none other then Lord and his consort. Also i suffered some mental problems since then. Today i beg to Lord Venkateshwara for my ignorance and also caution devotees that they are earnest in their prayers and also promises to Lord Of seven hills.

Guest molu

I want one thing v badly..till now I got evrythng wat I asked in tirupati...again I went yesterday ND asked..i. Just wish I get this cos this is d most imp thing of mmy llife..i also wish everyone to pray Fr ne..plz pray Fr me..i hv full trust in balajee he LL giv me..i trust him bblindly..just waiting wn he LL giv me den I LL go agen..