Narasingh Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 hi can anyone translate my name to hindi? please!!! - My name is Asha Zindzi King आशा ज़िन्दज़ी कीन्ग Quote
sunnychoco Posted July 6, 2009 Report Posted July 6, 2009 how to post on this website i have few things that can be usefull for all of u Quote
Narasingh Posted July 8, 2009 Report Posted July 8, 2009 how to post on this websitei have few things that can be usefull for all of u If you'd like to start a new thread...go to the main heading ie. if it pertains to Sanskrit click on the sanskrit main thread. It will give you an option for starting a new thread. Good luck. I'd like to see what you have to offer Quote
hrein Posted July 8, 2009 Report Posted July 8, 2009 No problem Heidi. I wrote रईन्हार्ट but it could be राईन्हार्ट. Hey Narasingh. So it turns out that the second way is the more correct way of spelling Reinhart out. What is that website again that you use to translate? My mother in law was interested. Thank you so much. I was wondering if I could bug you with one more translation? My beloved is mine, and I am his. Song of Solomon 2:16 If possible could you put them in different lines? Thank you so much for all your help! Heidi Quote
Narasingh Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 Hey Narasingh. So it turns out that the second way is the more correct way of spelling Reinhart out. What is that website again that you use to translate? My mother in law was interested. Thank you so much. I was wondering if I could bug you with one more translation? My beloved is mine, and I am his. Song of Solomon 2:16 If possible could you put them in different lines? Thank you so much for all your help! Heidi Namaste Heidi I'm glad the name worked out. I could have sworn that I replied to this before but it must have not gone through. Strange... Let me know if you got it. If not, I'll try again. Quote
hrein Posted July 20, 2009 Report Posted July 20, 2009 Hey Narasingh, I did not receive it. if you could resend it that would be great. Thanks again! Heidi Quote
dani Posted July 21, 2009 Report Posted July 21, 2009 hi please please, can anyone translate the following name & date of birth for me in hindi large bold font if possible. danielle louise 30.11.73 and the phrase :- what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger thanks in advance dani x Quote
sant Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 दानीयल लूइस ३०.११.७३ जो चीज मुझे मार नही सकती मुझे और ताकतवर बनाती है Im not shore about danielle can be written as -दैनीयल also. Quote
simmo Posted July 24, 2009 Report Posted July 24, 2009 (edited) Hello there just wondering could anybody convert the following names from english to hindu as they are my sons names one being very ill thank you Nathan Connor Thank you very much ........ Edited July 25, 2009 by simmo Quote
sant Posted July 25, 2009 Report Posted July 25, 2009 नेथन as pronounced as ne-thun कौन्नर as pronuonced as cau- nur Quote
Damodar das Posted July 29, 2009 Report Posted July 29, 2009 could anyone give me the translation for the name Laura in hindi script किया is a reasonable translation of the name Laura, although you might want to consult with someone more expert. Quote
jonnaval Posted August 3, 2009 Report Posted August 3, 2009 (edited) Can anyone please help me translate my last name to hindu. Its "Naval". Thanks would really help me out Edited August 3, 2009 by jonnaval Quote
jonnaval Posted August 3, 2009 Report Posted August 3, 2009 Can anyone help me translate " naval " really appreciate. Quote
sant Posted August 3, 2009 Report Posted August 3, 2009 You mean in hindi meaning or how it would be written in hindi. Quote
Psylocke Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 Can anyone help me to the folowing translation in hindi writing: Tye Anthony 2 april 2007 my son Quote
richelle Posted September 26, 2010 Report Posted September 26, 2010 Hello Could someone please translate my name Richelle and the word strength into hindi please. Thanks Quote
richelle Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 Hi - could anyone please translate the following words into hindi 1) Richelle (my name) 2) strength Quote
Romario Posted August 4, 2011 Report Posted August 4, 2011 Hello everybody, I am Romario and i live in the netherlands. I would like to tattoo my name in hindi So could anyone please translate romario into hindi, I would really appreciate it. Thank You Quote
Romario Posted August 4, 2011 Report Posted August 4, 2011 could anyone translate romario into hindi, I would really appreciate Thanks. Quote
mikeangeles Posted March 5, 2012 Report Posted March 5, 2012 I want to know how to write the English name Glaiza (pronounced as "Gla-iza") in Hindi/ Sankrit I'll highly appreciate any help Thanks! Quote
kads420 Posted July 5, 2012 Report Posted July 5, 2012 How do you say the surname Mandeel in hindi scripture Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.