Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

English names in hindi script

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

 

how to post on this website

i have few things that can be usefull for all of u

If you'd like to start a new thread...go to the main heading ie. if it pertains to Sanskrit click on the sanskrit main thread. It will give you an option for starting a new thread. Good luck. I'd like to see what you have to offer :)
Posted

 

No problem Heidi. I wrote रईन्हार्ट but it could be राईन्हार्ट.

 

 

 

Hey Narasingh. So it turns out that the second way is the more correct way of spelling Reinhart out. What is that website again that you use to translate? My mother in law was interested. Thank you so much. I was wondering if I could bug you with one more translation?

My beloved is mine, and I am his.

Song of Solomon 2:16

If possible could you put them in different lines? Thank you so much for all your help!

Heidi

Posted

 

Hey Narasingh. So it turns out that the second way is the more correct way of spelling Reinhart out. What is that website again that you use to translate? My mother in law was interested. Thank you so much. I was wondering if I could bug you with one more translation?

My beloved is mine, and I am his.

Song of Solomon 2:16

If possible could you put them in different lines? Thank you so much for all your help!

Heidi

Namaste Heidi

 

I'm glad the name worked out. I could have sworn that I replied to this before but it must have not gone through. Strange...

Let me know if you got it. If not, I'll try again.

Posted

hi

please please, can anyone translate the following name & date of birth for me in hindi large bold font if possible.

 

danielle louise 30.11.73

 

and the phrase :-

 

what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

 

thanks in advance

dani

x

Posted

दानीयल लूइस

३०.११.७३

 

 

जो चीज मुझे मार नही सकती मुझे और ताकतवर बनाती है

Im not shore about danielle can be written as

-दैनीयल also.

 

 

Posted (edited)

Hello there just wondering could anybody convert the following names from english to hindu as they are my sons names one being very ill thank you

 

Nathan

Connor

 

Thank you very much ........

Edited by simmo
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Posted

Hello everybody,

I am Romario and i live in the netherlands.

I would like to tattoo my name in hindi

So could anyone please translate romario into hindi, I would really appreciate it.

 

Thank You

  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...