sefroth77 Posted June 17, 2004 Report Posted June 17, 2004 I'm moving into a new house. I wanna get a Krishna alone image. But some people say Radha/Krishna image is better. Is there any difference??? will the hare-krishna advice on this thanks. Quote
Guest guest Posted June 17, 2004 Report Posted June 17, 2004 I have a question ? Is radha not a wife of somebody else? then y is krishna associated with her ? Quote
sandra Posted June 17, 2004 Report Posted June 17, 2004 I'd suggest you take a RadhaKrishna image but it's up to you... See, the way to Krishna's heart is Radharani. Back in Mauritius, when i attended Bhagavad Gita classes, we were told that each time you glorify Radha, Krishna and all his associates gather to listen! I hope this helps. Quote
Guest guest Posted June 17, 2004 Report Posted June 17, 2004 radha krsna is better radha is the one who gives devotion and love for krsna Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.