IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sefroth77

Hare Krishna's pls address this:

Rate this topic

I'm confused here, Most hindus says Lord Krishna is just a Avatar of Vishnu. While the Hare Krishna says Krishna is the Superme Lord who directly came down from Krishnaloka. Vishnu and Krishna is the same, But my hare-Krishna friend told me that the avatars of vishnu is false and that Krishna is independent. Can anybody explain on this thanks.

It is stated in Srimad Bhagavatam

etecamsa kala pumsa krsnastu bhagavan swayam

indrari vyakulam lokam mrdayanti yuge yuge

Also in the Brahma Samhita

Iswara parama krishna saccitananda vigrahah

anandir adi govindam sarva karana karanam

Hope this helps.

everyone does not know hinduism fully and correctly.

hence the inernal argument.

at '3rd grade' level, one can say vishnu and krishna are different.

an ph d level one can say with sound arguments that krishna is the original god supreme.

now a 3rd grander will take a long time (several years) to come to ph d level to understand this, and if you cannot trust your teacher, you cannot learn anything.

If they believe so than Gita is a false scripture and there would be no Kalki Avatar. Don't worry about these fools who are in the mids of creating a brand new religion under the guise of Sree Krishna. They could only acheive that in the west and not in India coz in India there is the Shivsena known as the army of Shiva and they could care a damn for these hooligans.

Guest guest

And this is why India is in its pathetic state where criminals rule the people and corruption is at the heart of the government, not to mention all the poverty. Only when a state is formed and governed under the rules of lord Krishna, then only will all the corrupt politicans run for their lives and the people finally prosper.

By the way if you're talking about the ShivSena party organization in Maharasthra, then I hope you understand that they are nothing more than petty thugs.

-Amit

Guest guest

the god of destruction, like the Satan us devil worshippers have. Krishna is the divine aspect, that's all. Not much difference. Some people, like Kali and Siva worshippers are similar to us devil worshippers because they've chosen to worship the devilish aspect, whereas others like HKS have chosen to worship the divine aspect. That's all.

He says I quote "Kali and Siva worshippers are similar to us devil worshippers because they've chosen to worship the devilish aspect, whereas others like HKS have chosen to worship the divine aspect. That's all".

What do we understand from the above? He is none other than agent of ISKCON. He is here to riddicule all Hindus. Rascals like this moron are many and we just have to blow them off like dust on our feet.

Guest guest

your intelligence is invaded by the pedophile sai baba or you do not have said a stupidity like that

no vaishnava could have said that siva or kali are devil

barney.. you are an adult, behave like an adult

Did he do it to your your children? Any official report to police and cases pending in court? You are either ignorant or just a windtalker. Did I say that? Excuse me, you seem to forget that accusations are a norm for ISKCON members and I have read all their postings in their WS. So, do not teach grandmother to suck eggs.

Guest guest

Barney

Do you live in india ? Then you would have understood how the justice system works here, No police official would be ready to file and FIR against SaiBaba when big police officers and politicians come to meet him.

So as far as india is concerned , no having a complaint registered against a person does not make him blameless.

Guest guest

Did he do it to your your children?

so if he did not it to my children it is not important?

Excuse me, you seem to forget that accusations are a norm for ISKCON members

tenth of thousands of iskcon members all over the world are normally accused of pedophily? attacking others is your way to defend the pedo baba?

do not teach grandmother to suck eggs.

eat some prasadam.. it would be better for your health and spiritual consciousness

Never mind about the justice system, but did you investigate such allegation personally or you too just listening or reading allegations form the net and accusing Sai Baba. Do you know how Jesus was crusified and by whom and why? Yes, wild allegations by those who do not like him for what he is. May be you would like to crusify Sai Baba too. Judas was there to help the High Priest and so we have here Saketram, Guest without a name and who else wants to collect 30 silver coins? May be than you would be satisfied of doing justice. But, did you think for a moment if what these morons say could be cooked up stories? Frustrated people could make up stories and it has happened to even ordinary people. Stories made to look like real and why, surely there is a ligical explanation such as blackmail for money, did not get what was expected and many other moytives for such allegations. So, think carefully before you make an allegation against anyone for that matter until and unless you have the proof to back up and not just some stroies from exdevotees coz such allegation are also alleged against ISKCON and other organisation.

Guest guest

Barney

I didnt in my message say a word on saibaba, the word "saibaba" also did not come in my message. My reply was a general one which said , in india only those who have complaints againts them by the police is gulity.

You are talking more out of ur affection for saibaba.Please remain calm and write your comments. I take ur comments that i wanted to crucify baba as unwarranted.