IndiaDivine.org

End this war, Ahimsa is the way

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i have a number of iskcon godbrothers who are fighting in iraq as soldiers (and simultaneously doing their hare krsna sadhana every day)

if you are a ksatrya why don't you join them instead of blaspheming krsna, krsna nama, gaudya gurus and his devotees?

are you against suras or asuras?

<< •••being in the material world we are not perfect >>

i would assume "we" meaning not the hk's but you and i the gurus, per your word.

ok. we are imperfect - ignorant, you say.

so why we talk with each other?

why i or you should listen to ignorant(s)?

you just chant a be happy.

let the fools do their foolish things here.

i have no hope we can get any where like this.

let us go our ways freely.

Guest guest

i would assume "we" meaning not the hk's but you and i the gurus, per your word.

••an autheintic guru cannot be included in "we" because he's not in the average human cathegory

why i or you should listen to ignorant(s)?

•••because talking among peers is one of the systems to gain knowledge

you just chant a be happy.

•••again other sarcasm against krsna nama? wich kind of hinduism are you practicing?

let the fools do their foolish things here.

•••why are you calling fools the people who are writing in the forum?

let us go our ways freely.

••••i am following my way.. this is a forum, if you write you can expect someone who does not agree

• 1 year later...

Madhav

---Muslims is a too much general term, some muslims (say X) are becoming terrorist and trying to destory our land, temples, culture, religion, etc., while some other Muslims ,"Y" are joining police/military and trying to prevent "X" from doing that , while many say "Z" are netural (like most other people).

Now unless you are very sure you may end up turning Y and Z into X and also you know one person is not responisble for others Karma

-- Don't imagine and stay inside your cocoon that no problem exists or we have no duty towards our land, culture and religion. God has blessed with a beautiful land, wonderful culture and excellent religion , we are duty bound to preserve it as much as possible and pass it to our next generations.

My opinion:

The biggest problem is the hate, anger that is being continuously feed in to muslims mind by religious, social and political leaders for some small petty gains. They seem to always create a fear /isolanist strategy in muslims mind and to keep them always supisicous of Hindus and seperate from them.

I think this problem if we can find ways to resolve all other things may just resolve by itself. Tbis is a very difficult task, but we should put all our effort to finding a solution.

The probable reason as per my analysis are:

1) Muslims generally don't speak the local language, they are being trained only in Urdu/Arabic stating the local languages are "inferior". So there is no much communication between them and others creating a barrier.

2) Muslims tend to live in seperate housing areas, study in seperate schools and do everything seperately, very few tend to interact with non-muslims.

3) They are continuously being fed with non-related problems like Iraq, Palestine etc., and some are becoming emotional and angry against Hindus without thinking how these are related.

4) They are also being fed of incorrect things like judgment day, Paradise etc., and some of them becoming greedy and ready to break dharma for it.

The politicians who still have a small window left to correct this situation, instead are instigating both muslims and hindus against each other and reaping their rewards.

It creates Pain and suffering for Hindus.

It also creates misery for Muslims, which they are not able to even understand. They have no idea even about "bliss" (the de-entanglement from all material desires) and probably they would have never heard about Gita statement "Be Thou indifferent to this world's pleasures and the next world's that is heard of and other world's pleasures that are yet to be heard of"

They can't realise the Paradise would be just an infinitesmial as compared to liberation and without understanding liberation and positive in their hope they are doing things and getting entlanged more and more in material things.

We should try all our best efforts to correct this, and in spite of this when every thing else fails, The Daivya or the fifth factor comes into action , to keep the promise of keeping at least one Brahmin family until the end of Kali Yuga for Kalki to take birth. And when that factor comes into picture every thing is solved very easily.