IndiaDivine.org

British Indians

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes-regarding the observation that crime DOES occur amongst the wealthy and sadly -amongst those in power and authority.

These people do not help those who are without money and power.

And it is true that the poor do not commit crime. But education is still so important-and that includes education of morality.

I was watching a report on BBCWorld-excellent:

A group of poor people somewhere in India are running various schemes:

1-children on the streets have got together and made their own bank to save all the maoney they make doing jobs -manual labour-shoe polishing etc-and are have used their own incentives to grow the money and use it for their future benefit..

2-A manager of a local indian bank has offered very poor people free money which they have used to start their own businesses to become indepedant. For just 3 dollars this woman has bought pots etc to make biscuits which she goes round selling-and the first thing she did was to pay the bank back. The manager also said that its the rich who are greedy and never pay back-but the poor always do-even if they dont have to.

3-another community has made their own bank. this woman goes around the village and collects money on a weekly basis from the families. And when the village needs things or that family does-they have somewhere to turn to. Now that village has become a town...and their hard working incentives has helped them get grants from the gvt to bild new housing etc.

Sorry-i know its not a religion thing-but it supports the idea that good sanskar doesnt come with £ $..but its your inner self that drives that.

i am very pleased of how some poors collectively manage their meoney and make money also.

the process of making money and saving money is same for any rich or any poor. only the scale of operation or cash flow amount is different.

when people give up habits that waste money or life,

then it is the first step of progress.

with right motivation and guidance any one can make money.

i have heard that panduranga shastri's swadyaysi do many such activities. united activity needs right vision/goal, some sacrifice, and honesty and integrity.

any poor can have these things.

god helps thru his devotees.

Guest guest

>right vision/goal, some sacrifice, and honesty and integrity<

And it is these genuine/truthful atttudes that people lose as they get more and more...because greed sts in i suppose...

but yes--i was very impressed with their efforts! i wish more people had support to get such projects off the ground..where corruption didn't intefere..

Guest guest

are backward and barbaric. There is not much diff. between a chinese and viet, or between indans and pakis or whoever. Third-worlders are usually uncivilised, loud and pretty annoying, so any comparison to westerners is unfair. They shouldnt reduce themselves to the level of a paki or an Indian or chinese or whatever third-world rut you find yourself in. Western civilization is superior and involves a great deal of practicality, unlike inferior third-world cultures that worship false gods, allahs and so forth.