IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

earth

Rate this topic

According to religion or science? Forward your question based on either one. But remember one thing, without energy nothing will materialize. So with this please rephrase your question.

Guest guest

I don't know, you don't know, "they" don't know.. If someone would know what/who created the earth, that person would be able to explane, and the rest of the world would agrea like they agrea on that a trea is a trea. A trea is 100% real to all of us, so how come a religion be that real to you and me?

Why you say "WHO created the world"? What if something like "WHAT created the world"? What if you the day you die, there wount be a he or she to calm you from the fear of being dead? The truth is that there are soooo many storys out there, and if you read them all, they kinda all makes sence and don't make sence.

You and me are you and me, that we know. What you can see with your eyes, I can see too. What u see in your mind I cannot see, but you can tell me, and I can creat an image of it in my head, but it wount be the same, right? Religion, history get twisted over time, and writing it and telling it in a poetic twist makes it eaven more difficult to transfare into the future and make people know what the past were like. Poetic words can be dangerous, cause it can be understod in so many ways! Gurus claim they know the right meaning of it, and it all started with one guru telling another and another and another. Who you trust? You trust what u see and allready know from yourself or you trust what might be . or might be all real? Is the math creating any 100% anwsers for you and me when people say that "a he/she" created the earth? Is the math giving any anwsers if people say that "there are 2 stones on the ground"?

What is real to you?

What more can I say?

Guest guest

Why you say "WHO created the world"? What if something like "WHAT created the world"?

--"who" is superior to "what".. so the one who creates the "whos" has logically to be a "who" and not a "what"

Poetic words can be dangerous, cause it can be understod in so many ways!

--so better to study them accurately... accept by faith/feeling and refuse by faith/feeling (like you are doing now) is useless

Gurus claim they know the right meaning of it, and it all started with one guru telling another and another and another.

--so better to study seriously these gurus and not accept by sentimental faith (being cheated) and not rejecting them by sentimental feeling, as you are doing now, to not waste some useful guidance

Who you trust?

--i trust who and what.. at least in percentage.. seems to me logic and rational. You trust in nothing but your senses... in this way you are taking only a little percentage of the consciousness and culture available in the world. It is a waste of the human life.

What is real to you?

--many things.. not only my senses

What more can I say?

--if you know only what the senses can see.. everyone has senses, so it is useless to hear you. If you know something more say it..

Guest guest

how did lord krishna give intrusctions to lord brahma....krishna was a man who was totally endowed with divine ability....his existance was in the 3rd mell. BC...earth existed b4 him....krishna too existed, but not as krishna, but as vishnu...krishna was the name given to him by other ppl during the itme he lived...

secondly, lord brahma is god himself. why would he not know how to create the world?

Guest guest

--Why you say "WHO created the world"? What if something like "WHAT created the world"?

--"who" is superior to "what".. so the one who creates the "whos" has logically to be a "who" and not a "what"---

What is this?

"WHO" is for something u allready know. "What" can be for anything and something you don't eaven know. What is being used cause we might not know wat form "the creator" of this universe is. Is it a person, a animal, a stone? a "something we cannot tell, see, smell, feel,? is it a fiction in our head? The word "what" being used in the question of "***** created this world?" would make the question totaly open, totaly open to that everything and nothing created this world =)

By the way.. The gramatic exmpl u gave about "what" and "who" is totaly wrong =)

Guest guest

"WHO" is for something u allready know. "What" can be for anything and something you don't eaven know.

---and i know that this what is a who... it is logical

Is it a person, a animal, a stone?

---person... activity, creation, emanation, sustaining, making laws, controlling... are made by personalities

The word "what" being used in the question of "***** created this world?"

---and i have answered to the question ... this "what" is a "who"

By the way.. The gramatic exmpl u gave about "what" and "who" is totaly wrong =)

---gramatic is not our subject.. our subject is god.. and god is a person, otherwise he could not have created persons

(person means.. name, aspect, personality, activity, companions, relationships, feelings and so on....)

Guest guest

Now you need to take a break, cause whatever I say, u anwser with something I don't see, something only you have in your head and nowhere else.

U have fun with that =)

Guest guest

simply you cannot answer... if i say stupid things demonstrate it instead of showing your ignorance

Do you have faith? Let say your mother says this man is your father. So from the day you began to photograph his face and the close attachment he had with you as you grow from a baby to manhood and your mother's assurance that he is your father, you had a strong faith that he is your father. With your mother's assurance you have accepted him to be your father. Why? Because you had faith in your mother and so a guru is like your mother too and when he reads from the scriptures and tell you this is how the world was created and that there is a supreme power above all powers and he is call GOD than you must believe him with faith. If you doubt about the existence of God that you must also doubt your mother's word that the man you call father many not truely be your father. Comprehendo?

All from the Bhagavad Gita!!!

We should read this:

Bg.4.1

The Personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krsna, said: I instructed this imperishable science of yoga to the sun-god, Vivasvan, and Vivasvan instructed it to Manu, the father of mankind, and Manu in turn instructed it to Iksvaku.

Bg.4.6

Although I am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all sentient beings, I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form.

Bg.7.25

I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My internal potency, and therefore they do not know that I am unborn and infallible.

Bg.8.17

By human calculation, a thousand ages taken together form the duration of Brahma's one day. And such also is the duration of his night.

Bg.8.18

At the beginning of Brahma's day, all living entities become manifest from the unmanifest state, and thereafter, when the night falls, they are merged into the unmanifest again.

Bg.8.19

Again and again, when Brahma's day arrives, all living entities come into being, and with the arrival of Brahma's night they are helplessly annihilated.

Bg.8.20

Yet there is another unmanifest nature, which is eternal and is transcendental to this manifested and unmanifested matter. It is supreme and is never annihilated. When all in this world is annihilated, that part remains as it is.

Guest guest

If u can show me your god like I can show my father.....

I can show the world my father, he would be real...

Guest guest

for god is a little more difficult.. if you are ready to follow some process and discipline you will be ready to be shown god

Guest guest

I saw god, but later I understood that he wasn't real. I just saw what people told me to see. I've seen both Jesus and Krishna =) U know what.. A friend of mine was able to see my face twisting and turning like anything.. to him it was real, cause.... u can see what u WANT to see, just twist your mind /images/graemlins/wink.gif.. Let's see what real now my friend =)

Guest guest

I saw god, but later I understood that he wasn't real

..so you did not see anything

I just saw what people told me to see. I've seen both Jesus and Krishna

...too cheap and easy, so the ones who you have seen are not krsna and jesus, you cannot expect to have such visions if you have basic problems in your life

u can see what u WANT to see

...it is a power that i do not have

Guest guest

U saw god?

Then why do u still need to go bathroom?

Why are u still servant of dog?

Haribol!!

Aitareya Upanishad

By Professor D.S.Sarma

In the beginning all this was Atman – one only. There was nothing else active. He bethought himself, ‘Let me now create the world.’ He created these worlds.

[Note: Atman = Self or the Supreme Reality]

He bethought himself, ‘Here then are the worlds. Let me now create the guardians of the worlds.’ From the waters themselves he drew forth the person and gave him a shape.

He bethought himself, ‘Here are the worlds and the guardians of the worlds. Let me create food for them.’

He brooded upon the waters and from the waters so brooded on, a form was produced. The form that was produced – that was indeed food.

The food that was thus created wished to run away. The person sought to seize it with his speech. He could not grasp it with his speech. If he had grasped it with his speech, then by merely speaking of food one would have been satisfied.

He then sought to seize it with his breath. He could not grasp it with his breath. If he had grasped it with his breath, then by merely breathing on food one would have been satisfied.

He then sought to seize it with his sight. He could not grasp it with his sight. If he had grasped it with his sight, then by merely seeing food one would have been satisfied.

He then sought to seize it with his hearing. He could not grasp it with his hearing. If he had grasped it with his hearing, then by merely hearing of food one would have been satisfied.

He then sought to seize it with his skin. He could not grasp it with his skin. If he had grasped it with his skin, then by merely touching food one would have been satisfied.

He then sought to seize it with his mind. He could not grasp it with his mind. If he had grasped it with his mind, then by merely thinking of food one would have been satisfied.

He then sought to seize it with his Apana (digestive breath). He got it. It is this breath that takes in food. It is this breath that lives on food.

He (the Atman) bethought himself, ‘Now can this thing (this person) live without me?’ He bethought himself, ‘By which way shall I enter it?’ He bethought himself, ‘If speaking is done by the organ of speech, breathing by breath, seeing by the eye, hearing by the ear, touching by the skin, thinking by the mind, eating by the Apana (digestive breath) – then who am I?’

So cleaving asunder this end (of the head), He entered by that way. This is the opening known as Vidriti (the cleft). It is the place of bliss. For Him there are three abodes (in the body) – three states of sleep – this one, this one and this one.

[Note: (Explanation by Swami Nikhilananda, Belur Math): So piercing the end (i.e. the place where the parting of the hair ends), the Lord entered through that door.

Three conditions of sleep: the three states of consciousness – waking, dream and deep sleep.]

He (the Jiva or the embodied soul), being born, knew and talked only of the created objects. How should he speak of any other? And then (after enlightenment) did he see this very Person, Brahman, the All-pervading and say ‘This have I seen.’

II (Up. III. 1.)

Who is he whom we worship as Atman? Which one is Atman? Is it he by whom one sees, or by whom one hears, or by whom one smells the smell or by whom one speaks the speech, or by whom one knows the sweet and the bitter?’

That which is known as the heart, the mind – that is consciousness, perception, discrimination, intelligence, wisdom, insight, steadfastness, thought, acuteness, impulse, memory, volition, decision, life, desire, control – all these are indeed, the names of intelligence (Prajnana).

This Brahma, this Indra, this Prajapati, these gods, these five great elements – earth, air, space, water, fire – these things together with small creatures, and those of different origins – those born from an egg, those born from a womb, those born from sweat and those born from a sprout; horses, cows, men, elephants; whatever breathing thing there is here, whether moving or flying, and whatever is stationary – all this is guided by intelligence, is based on intelligence. The world is guided by intelligence. Intelligence is the basis. Intelligence is Brahman (the Supreme reality).

By means of this Intelligent Self the (Vamadeva) soared upward from this world and, having fulfilled all his desires in the yonder world of heaven, became immortal – yea, became immortal.