IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
barney

Rishi Vashishtth

Rate this topic

Rishi Vashishtth

Rishi Vashishtth once said to his disciple Aarambik - I am sitting down in Lakshmi Sadhana with the aim of having the glimpse of the Goddess. There is no other Sadhana more great than this. There is no other Mantra more powerful than it. I wish to accomplish this Sadhana so that I could have the blessings of the Goddess Lakshmi.

On a Friday, Rishi Vashishtth placed a Lakshmi Yantra before himself and made it consecrated with Shreerodaya Mantra. Then he lit four lamps representing Riddhi (wealth), Siddhi (spiritual powers), Shubh (luck) and Laabh (gains). Then with a Sfatik rosary he started to chant the following Mantra. The Mantra given by Vashishtth is -

Om Hreem Kamal Vaasinyei Pratyaksham Hreem Phat.

For this Sadhana he had a bath at night and sat on a yellow mat facing East. And as he completed 21 rounds of the Mantra, Goddess Lakshmi appeared and said - I am very much pleased with you. I shall forever bless your hermitage with wealth and prosperity. You shall never have to face any paucity, poverty or sorrow in your life again.

This proved the power and efficacy of the Mantra, Yantra and Sadhana devised by sage Vashishtth. Similarly there are other Mantras and Sadhanas devised by the sage which are very powerful and unfailing.