IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

What could possibly change the leaders of society to take up Krsna Consiosuness?

Rate this topic

Sorry, that would not happen coz Srimad-Bhagavatam is only part of the Vedas and not the whole. Morever imposing one's belief onto others is not the practice of Hinduism. If one believe he can embrace with own freewill but not by force like what the Muslims did in India. As far as I am believe the whole world is Hinduism as all other religions are branch or shall I say assimilated Hinduism one way or other. If we read the Torah we will find most of the laws of Manu and so is the Koran. As for Buddhism it is also a branch of Hinduism and many other faiths. So I feel deep down the whole world is Hinduism.

There is no doubt on this.

Even after assimilating the entire Vedas into Four, Vyasadeva was not satisfied in heart. Enter Narada, who adviced him to describe the glories of the Lord.

So from this you can see even a person in trancendental realisation can relish Bhagavatam what to speak of general public.

Ps. I'll impose anything I like, thankyou very much.

Guest guest

Sorry, that would not happen coz Srimad-Bhagavatam is only part of the Vedas and not the whole.

--being all the vedas preaching the same message, if bhagavatam is accepted also vedas are accepted.. and the opposite

Morever imposing one's belief onto others is not the practice of Hinduism

--it would be enough that politics learn the karma law.. in this way they will stop to exploit and steal from the citizen, things that now they are doing because they do not know that they will have to pay in this life or in the next even if now, they are not arrested by the police.. so let us hope that they learn some bhagavatam

if you do not want to influence people with your theories why you are writing?

My postings here are for Hindus as most do not actually understand their own religion and that is why we find many converting to other faith. I post here not to influence non Hindus but Hindus themselves. Many and lost sheep and hope to make them return to the folk. Please do not misunderstand me, I am not against SB but what I wish to see is SB being part of Hinduism and not a separate body. HC's would like to see their body as a separate body and not part of Hinduism. My wish is to see India a Hindu state but not a Hindu fanatical state.

Guest guest

My postings here are for Hindus as most do not actually understand their own religion and that is why we find many converting to other faith

--one who is converted actually he does not possess any faith, or he would not convert.. so saying your things to people who bear the hindu name, but actually is not believing, is preaching like if you were speaking to foreigners or absolute ignorants of the matter... and there's nothing bad. When we speak or act it is not possible doing it without influence others

Please do not misunderstand me, I am not against SB but what I wish to see is SB being part of Hinduism and not a separate body.

--srimad bhagavatam is part of vedic scriptures and every scripture is completed and demonstrated by others.. on this everyone agrees.. of course gaudya vaishnavism (=hare krishna) surely agrees

HC's would like to see their body as a separate body and not part of Hinduism.

--because hinduism is the name of a nation, india.. but vedic message and krsna consciousness are universal. Another fact is that under the name "hinduism" there's many theories who are against the theism, so it is natural that, to not create confusion, gaudya vaishnavas do not want to be identified with this world. In my opinion no hindu has any interest to be called hindu, if not for materialistic and sectarian purposes

My wish is to see India a Hindu state but not a Hindu fanatical state.

--my hope is to see india as a state respectiful of his ancient spiritual culture, that for me, is essentially monotheistic theism as preached by vaishnavism..... fanatism has many faces,

one is the face of "my god is the only one and i will kill everyone who does not believe it"

another face is "you do not havo to have a deep belief or you are a fanatic.."

jaya srimad bhagavatam