ddcmommy Posted May 14, 2009 Report Posted May 14, 2009 I would love to have the Sanskrit word for Intuition. Could someone please help with that. Also, I will not fear. Thank you so much!!! Quote
Jodi Beth Posted May 16, 2009 Report Posted May 16, 2009 Hello, I am looking for translation help too. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me tranlate the following words in Sanskrit: 1. commune (verb) or "communicate" if a verb form of commune does not exist 2. shine (verb) ex. Through actions and words, I shine God's light and love. 3. now 4. today 5. YHWH Does Sanskrit have a comparable word to the Hebrew "ineffable name of God" and/or to "I AM"? Thanks! Quote
lawlaw22 Posted May 16, 2009 Report Posted May 16, 2009 can any please help me i would like to know what laura is in sanskirt or barry ?? any ideas Quote
AlexandraD01 Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 please could someone translate the saying to sanskrit 'fear is what holds you back' thankk you very muchhh Quote
LoveLight Posted May 20, 2009 Report Posted May 20, 2009 Hi, Would you please translate Just for today into Sanskrit letters/symbols. Thank you. Quote
AlexandraD01 Posted May 20, 2009 Report Posted May 20, 2009 Could you translate it into symbols please Quote
Narasingh Posted May 24, 2009 Report Posted May 24, 2009 Hello, I am looking for translation help too. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me tranlate the following words in Sanskrit:1. commune (verb) or "communicate" if a verb form of commune does not exist 2. shine (verb) ex. Through actions and words, I shine God's light and love. 3. now 4. today 5. YHWH Does Sanskrit have a comparable word to the Hebrew "ineffable name of God" and/or to "I AM"? Thanks! In sanskrit, the phrase "I AM" is culturally spoken as "tat tvam asi", or "You are that, which is" Quote
rramphal Posted May 25, 2009 Report Posted May 25, 2009 I would love to have the Sanskrit word for Intuition. Could someone please help with that. Also, I will not fear. Thank you so much!!! I don't know about I will not fear, but Intuition is प्रातिभ [prātibha] -or- निध्यान [nidhyāna] Quote
shvdslvrdo Posted May 28, 2009 Report Posted May 28, 2009 me and my wife are wanting to get tattoos in sanskrit, can someone please translate the names: sable, stacey, and wayne. thank you Quote
barttramer Posted June 1, 2009 Report Posted June 1, 2009 Is this an accurate translation for "Unity Through Difference"? विविधतायाः एकता Quote
Narasingh Posted June 2, 2009 Report Posted June 2, 2009 me and my wife are wanting to get tattoos in sanskrit, can someone please translate the names: sable, stacey, and wayne. thank you सैबल, स्टैसी, वैइन Quote
ilpostino Posted June 9, 2009 Report Posted June 9, 2009 Can anyone please translate "I am The one" to sanskrit please? Quote
joyce Posted June 20, 2009 Report Posted June 20, 2009 Hi.. I would be grateful if someone could translate the following into sanskrit script, thanks. 'Dream as if you have Forever Live as if you have Today' and 'All that glitters is not gold' thank you Quote
bennyren Posted June 22, 2009 Report Posted June 22, 2009 Hello, I would love to have the Sanskrit term samprajaña, written out in the Sanskrit language. If someone can do this, it would be greatly appreciated. Quote
Narasingh Posted June 22, 2009 Report Posted June 22, 2009 Hello, I would love to have the Sanskrit term samprajaña, written out in the Sanskrit language. If someone can do this, it would be greatly appreciated. Namaste, bennyren. samprajana will be written like this: संप्रज्ञान Quote
kristine Posted July 5, 2009 Report Posted July 5, 2009 I would be very grateful if some one could translate: You people who see a hundred dangers, Don't be frightened-I shall swiftly save you written out in the Sanskrit language. Thanks Quote
natasha160 Posted July 6, 2009 Report Posted July 6, 2009 Hoovoo i would be very thankfull if you could translate the name Hoovoo in Sanskrit Quote
shelbohn Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 (edited) I would like the phrase " For the love of life, I will continue my fight." in Sanskrit (devavAkyam). I greatly appreciate anyone that can help me with this!!! Thank You, shel Edited July 15, 2009 by shelbohn Quote
Narasingh Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 i would be very thankfull if you could translate the name hoovoo in sanskrit हूवू Quote
shelbohn Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 Hello, I would be very grateful if someone could help me with translating this phrase into Sanskrit: " For the love of life I wll continue my fight" Thanks, Shel Quote
poetik97 Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 I would appreciate it if someone could translate "sacrifice" into Sanskrit. Thanks! Quote
Narasingh Posted July 18, 2009 Report Posted July 18, 2009 I would appreciate it if someone could translate "sacrifice" into Sanskrit. Thanks! Namaste! that would be yajna or यज्ञ Quote
shelbohn Posted July 18, 2009 Report Posted July 18, 2009 I need the phrase: For the love of life I will continue my fight. translated into sanskrit devanagari. It is for a tattoo that I am getting in 2 days. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated. Mishel Quote
Jahnava Nitai Das Posted July 18, 2009 Report Posted July 18, 2009 I would appreciate it if someone could translate "sacrifice" into Sanskrit. You will need to give the definition that you are referring to. As there will be more appropriate words based on the exact meaning. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.