Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Hello, I am looking for translation help too. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me tranlate the following words in Sanskrit:

1. commune (verb) or "communicate" if a verb form of commune does not exist

2. shine (verb) ex. Through actions and words, I shine God's light and love.

3. now

4. today

5. YHWH Does Sanskrit have a comparable word to the Hebrew "ineffable name of God" and/or to "I AM"?

 

Thanks!

Posted

 

Hello, I am looking for translation help too. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me tranlate the following words in Sanskrit:

1. commune (verb) or "communicate" if a verb form of commune does not exist

2. shine (verb) ex. Through actions and words, I shine God's light and love.

3. now

4. today

5. YHWH Does Sanskrit have a comparable word to the Hebrew "ineffable name of God" and/or to "I AM"?

 

Thanks!

In sanskrit, the phrase "I AM" is culturally spoken as "tat tvam asi", or "You are that, which is"

Posted

 

I would love to have the Sanskrit word for Intuition. Could someone please help with that. Also, I will not fear.

 

Thank you so much!!!

 

I don't know about I will not fear, but Intuition is

 

प्रातिभ

[prātibha]

-or-

निध्यान

[nidhyāna]

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi.. I would be grateful if someone could translate the following into sanskrit script, thanks.

'Dream as if you have Forever

Live as if you have Today'

 

and

'All that glitters is not gold'

 

thank you

Posted

 

Hello, I would love to have the Sanskrit term samprajaña, written out in the Sanskrit language. If someone can do this, it would be greatly appreciated.
Namaste, bennyren.

samprajana will be written like this: संप्रज्ञान

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I would be very grateful if some one could translate:

 

You people who see a hundred dangers,

Don't be frightened-I shall swiftly save you

 

written out in the Sanskrit language.

 

Thanks

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I would like the phrase " For the love of life,

I will continue my fight." in Sanskrit (devavAkyam). I greatly appreciate anyone that can help me with this!!! Thank You,

shel

Edited by shelbohn
Posted

I need the phrase:

 

For the love of life

I will continue my fight.

 

translated into sanskrit devanagari. It is for a tattoo that I am getting in 2 days. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mishel

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...