IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
barney

There is no final scripture.

Rate this topic

To all religion and its followers. To know the truth you need to search your heart. In Hnduism the vedas were given by rishis some 3000 to 4000 years BC and in Judaism the Tora was given some 2500 to 3000 years BC and later Jesus came to revive the Tora and his followers turn his teachings inot Christianity like what the Buddhist who created Buddhism from the teachings of Siddartha who later came to be know as Gauthama Buddha. Some 1400 ago Mohammed came to discover a new religion assimilating the Tora, Talmud and the Bible into one and called it Islam which means surrender. But none of the followers of these religions that no scripture is final because scriptures came about during ages or period of the time to sustain the very particular yug or era. Now were are in the 21st century with much much scientific advancement. We have the internet, cell phones, super sonic fighter planes, spy satellites over the globe and man in space exploration and venturing into other planest in the universe. When the scriptures were given to man during that period the population was less and there were no such development nor any scientific dicoveries. So, the crux of the matter here is no final capter in religious scriptures. There will always be an Avathar of men of divine birth from time to time in order to remind mankind that whatever you do, do not forget that this universe is under the control of a Supreme Power and the final say come from him. F9ighting here who is the greates and whose religion is the true religion is all a waste of time and serves none at all. Some stupid folowers might say that only his is the true religion or that their scripture is the final and that their prophet is the last is all an egoistic selfcentered moron's way of thinking. Be what you are and practice your religion according to time so that all can co-exist and live in peace.

Guest guest

Be what you are and practice your religion according to time so that all can co-exist and live in peace......

..... and avoid blind following and blind faith

<< To know the truth you need to search your heart. >>

so, all the criminal investigation department people and accident investigators are fools. the do not search their heart. is is what you are saying? all courts and judges also are wasting their times?

<< the Buddhist who created Buddhism from the teachings of Siddartha who later came to be know as Gauthama Buddha. >>

this is a total misreprsentatin of facts.

Buddha gave buddhism, none else.

<< There is no final scripture. >>

could not agree.

The vedas and gita have survived since the beginning of the creation. they are sruti. if you have difficulty understanding it, then fine. we, know gita and the vedas will guide for ever. of course you can choose to not read it.

sure, new religions and sects will come and go.

that is all re-distribution and re-packing differently of the (consciously or unconsciously) selected fundamental tennets or principles or messages with or without some mixture of adharmic/impure/untruth things in it. e.g. potato or wheat is a basic food. one can make a variety of food items with different names. some would be healthy some could make you sick. it all depends upon who made it, how made it, when to use it when to not use it, etc.

also at any given time, it is not a wise idea to say "no scripture is final. so I would not care for any."

some know there is god, and want to know and please him.

so they need to choose a religion from what are available.

the choice has to be made. one who cannot follow even one religion well, cannot follow or understand any religion well.

which religion you follow please?

And so are other grains all which are grown on mother earth. Different chefs can make differenrt tase of food with the same produce. If you like the food form chef A it is well and good but that does not mean I too would like it because my taste buds are different from yours. The crux of the matter here is whatever way it is cooked everone of us are filled. Why should you say you chef is the best when there are others who are as good in their own way. Are you jealous of them? Try to learn their was too no harm will come to you. If I think your gravy is too pungent for me I could always try some other gravy by another chef and if I feel it is not too pungent than I might visit him often. Will that hurt your ego? Live and let live. Do not feel that only through your method one can have moksha. There are many ways and many gurus and I have several and I am sure it does not hurt you in any way. AS LONG AS AS GOD IS MENTIONED FEAR NOT ANY.

Guest guest

hinduism has no disagreement with what you said above.

only the xians and muslims need to learn from you post.

if they do, there will be peace.

when one is satisfied with his own religion,

he has no need to try other religions.

however, problem happens when one says,

"give up your religion, accept mine, or else."

islam practice, as the history shows, is to invade abother country or othr's home and say it, with sword in hand.

is it not nice hindus do no do such a thing?

There is no question abut it. Muslims as well as Christians have a mission and their mission is to win others over to their religion so that it would keep on increasing in number. We do not talk about numbers but quality. Hinduism is so unique that once you start there is no end. While their is only confined to a single book [Koan and Bible] and there is nothing beyond that. Every Hindu must be proud of his religion. There is no compulsion in Hinduism. No one will force you to go to temple every Friday or any other day. Take your time and when it is right than commit yourself and the rest will follow by itself. That is Hinduism.

exactly!

hindus need to edcuate othe hindus in dharma

and strengthen their faith.

never confuse them.

know thy enemy.

know well the asuric ideology BOOK that has produced nothing but terrorists and invders.

then devate with them till they realise

they picked a wrong religion.

even if some realise islam is not right/good,

htey may not give it up.

you know whY?

becasue koran says that if a muslim quits islam, then he must be killed.

who would love islam?